Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I'm currently playing Metroid 2 Return of Samus and I'm really enjoying the game. Still need to find more Metroids and remember which way to go to progress further. And I'm playing Sonic 2 again but this time I went way further than last time so that's cool.

55bb4b6d1558a.jpg

Still playing a lot of Splatoon and freakin' loving in. I made it to lvl 20 yesterday. Although a disturbingly large number of games I play often end with an ally or two disappearing during the game. I assume that's what happens anyway, because I can't figure out how anyone could play an online battle in turf war without scoring any points. You just get them for inking right? So even if you shoot and miss an opponent, you'd still get points for inking something...right?

3084632-885x.jpg

Then I might go on an adventure during breaks from mass inking. Was that the Fire Emblem theme playing during the opening? Anyway, I've only just started the game so gotta avoid spoilers. The protagonist hates conflict. That tickled me for some reason. XD

36190303screenshot2016-04-26at35328pm-14

PS Vita fun with One Piece Burning Blood as well. I'm at the ending of the Water 7 arc in the Anime/Manga so I'm seeing a lot of characters I'm not familiar with. Although due to various games I also now most of the Marineford Arc as well as other bits and bobs. I'm liking the Koala character, she's the only female character I've seen so far that will straight up kick your arse without the need of Devil Fruit powers of gadgets.

the-asterisk-war-07-01-16-1.jpg

Also spotted a game called A.W. Phoenix Festa in the Playstation Store. Info I came across later say that it's based of a light novel and anime/manga. I have to look that up some more. There's somethings that were never resolved in the game so I assume they must do in the other formats. I found each Heroine to be likable in there own way and I felt some of them had such tragic events to deal with. It's odd that in several games that have multiple endings and a heroine tied to them, the hero in question is often rather dense. Ayato is no exception. I'm terrible at reading emotions, but even I could pick up on subtle things that he did not. lol

Final Fantasy XIV - Doing the Youkai Watch Event, not really much to say, unsubbing when I get what I want and going to resume waiting for 4.0 to fix this garbage game

Starbound - Just came out of Early Access playing it with a friend :D This game is pretty great, it's like Terraria with a sci-fi theme

and Metroid 3, forgot how good this game was it's pretty amazing even when I feel lost and don't know what to do there's still heaps to find and stuff to do to stop you from getting bored. I think Zero Mission is just a little bit better because of the less floaty controls

Sonic Battle: Picked it up from a retro game shop and so far... I'm enjoying what I'm playing so far. The music is okay, the character interactions are some of the best in the series imo, and I fell in love with its unique art style. It can feel like it drags on at times, but nothing too major.

Shadow The Hedgehog: I picked this game alongside Sonic Battle and so far this is one of the few Sonic titles that I have not beaten due to this game being so boring. Everything about Shadow is just... Bland. The levels are all dull colours and the missions (aside from getting to the goal ring) can be tedious, especially the ones where you have to kill x amount of enemies in the level. I know it's a bad game, but I just to finish it and be done with it. I managed to beat Sonic 06 so I can do it with this game.

Destiny: This game has been out for a bit and I've had for about a year now. I picked it back up to play with my friends in raids and crucible mode, and it's a good time. With friends, it really adds to the experience of doing quests with your teammates and it's funny to hear one of your buddies rage in a multiplayer match. I played the single player portion and I'm not that favourable towards it. I think the story in the game is awful; it feels rushed and disconnected. All the story missions feel like standalone quests that don't contribute to the main story and it makes me wonder what's the point of adding a story where they could've made a more enjoyable game if they only focused on the multiplayer aspects. I enjoy Destiny for the multiplayer as it's obviously the main attraction of the game, the story mode I couldn't care any less about due to it feeling more like an afterthought than part of the entire package.

Decided to devote more time to MGS V, rather than my current method of playing it for a couple of days and putting it down for a week. Am just about to finish Chapter 1. 

It's sublime, honestly. Quiet is quickly becoming my MVP now that I developed a tranquiliser rifle with a silencer, so she can just wipe out outposts in seconds. I also use her as bait to draw enemy attention so I can sneak through things undisturbed, but this also draws enemy fire. Despite a few close shaves, we're still mates, although the idle ACC animations are a less alluring and more disturbing when you drench her in blood, what's up with that Kojima. Oh, and FOB can fuck off, it's nice that seems to be an unspoken pact in the lower leagues that we just don't want to bother and it's just a resource farm. 

But yeah, the way it allows to you to get into a tight jam and panic your way through to a solution is like nothing else I've played. In a way, I'm annoyed I spoiled myself about everything before I thought I was going to be able to play it - I was counting on playing it on PS4 when I get on in a year or so, and so was reading everything because, hey, not going to play it for two years, but my old laptop went south pretty fast so had to upgrade. 

Still, it helps that the actual gameplay is pretty much directed by me, I'm trying to be a stealthy lad so even the most routine mission is nail-biting. I love it. 

I got a PS4 last weekend and picked up Tearaway Unfolded for $15 on Closeout.  Two more gopher missions and the Platinum is mine - just in time to start the game I actually bought the system for:  No Man's Sky.  Really loving the style and the complete controller usage in Tearaway, but the two gophers I have left are horrid - you lose the ability to go back and re-get her without restarting the level and playing half of it to pick her up again if you die.  At least some of the levels you could usually restart the last checkpoint and backtrack if you died; but die on Gibbet hill or Between the pages, and you've got no way back - just a loong hike from the start. But the game itself is great fun.

ETA: Gophers all delivered, unlocking the last four trophies, including my 3rd Platinum.  Now it's Abzu until No man's Sky.

I'm now replaying the 3DS version of Sonic Lost World, and I've just bought (finally!) the 2011 re-release of sonic CD to see how the Retro Engine works on my PC: it works really well, props to Taxman for making such a great tool!

When you get used to SLW 3DS, it becomes much more enjoyable, I'm having a great time with it!

Well, the most recent game I played was Sonic Mania at SoS :D

I beat Life is Strange which is a really good game. I've been replaying Rayman Legends. I've also played the first three chapters from the first Telltale Batman episode which is decent so far.

I'm gonna get PS2 classic Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) when it releases on PS4 tomorrow.

No Man's Sky!  The game is doing it's best to make me leave my starter system, but I'm not done finding stuff yet - and there are two more planets in the system, one of which I haven't even been to yet.  I did actually go to the next system to get the antimatter recipe, but I came back.  Bigolrock had already named a few things in the other system, which was interesting.  Besides, I'm busy learning Korvax language and the next system was all Geks, so I couldn't understand a word!  I need one more animal on each planet I've been to in this system; I know what I need on the starting world but it flies too fast to scan or shoot down.  (Recommendation for flying things is to shoot them first, then scan, but I can't hit them with the gun either.)

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - I finished Ven's story and now I'm doing Aqua's, I don't care that everyone reccomends playing in different order :vv I'm really liking the new gameplay system!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Arena was my first fighting game and even though playing through each character's story was kinda repetitive, I still enjoyed it. When it comes to Ultimax, I already know the story but I still plan to play through Episode P4 and P3. I really can't wait to invite my friends for some matches c: Also, Sho (yeah, I know that he's an edgelord but I like his backstory and puns) and Labrys are now one of my favourite Persona characters.

Besides that, I still need to finish Megaman Battle Network. I love playing it since it's my favourite version of Mega Man but sometimes I just forget that I'm still playing it.

I've picked up Crimson Shroud whenever we've been driving out in the car and it's pretty great! I'm not the hugest fan of of medieval/mythical RPGs but I'm enjoying it so far, even though the game play is quite difficult. The music is so good and the art style is really fresh to me. Have never seen a game where the characters are literally statues before, and I think it's a really nice touch to a game that takes elements from board games. 

I've also been dabbling in some 8-bit Sonic's recently and damn some of them are just brutal. Sonic Chaos is my personal favourite so far. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I did it.  I finally did it.  Today, after nearly eighty hours of play time spread over more than a year, I have finished Lufia: The Legend Returns for Gameboy Colour (via the 3DS Virtual Console).  Wow.  What a journey.  As I've said in my various references to it in this thread, the game is... really interesting and charming in that stilted retro way, with experimental battle systems, goofy poorly-translated dialogue that nonetheless manages to be really likeable...  It's a lot of fun - except for the meat of the game, the meat of those eighty hours, which are the dungeons.  Randomly-generated, identical in all respects save aesthetics, running to ten, fifteen, twenty-five storeys by the end, they are horrible and unbelievably boring, and that is a shame, as it means I cannot possibly recommend this game.  If it had proper dungeons, it would be different, and yet here we are.  Oh well.  At least the ending left me feeling good!

I've been playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time, somehow I've made it this far in my life without ever playing it.  I like the cyberpunk setting and I can see why people are so attached to it, but I don't like the lack of customization.  I typically prefer the FF games with job systems in them, and the materia system doesn't seem to fill that role very well.

On 8/8/2016 at 10:39 AM, Ajavalo said:

I'm now replaying the 3DS version of Sonic Lost World, and I've just bought (finally!) the 2011 re-release of sonic CD to see how the Retro Engine works on my PC: it works really well, props to Taxman for making such a great tool!

When you get used to SLW 3DS, it becomes much more enjoyable, I'm having a great time with it!

How different is it from the Wii U version?  I didn't like Lost World on the Wii U, but I've been considering the 3DS version since a lot of times the portable sonic games turn out to be completely different from the console versions.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, quark said:

How different is it from the Wii U version?  I didn't like Lost World on the Wii U, but I've been considering the 3DS version since a lot of times the portable sonic games turn out to be completely different from the console versions.

Basically, the levels contain A LOT of "defeat all enemies to progress" sections, so expect to be fighting enemies constantly, including some very tough ones; and there is much more focus on Colour powers: some levels are built entirely around a certain Wisp.

Other than that, the 3D levels are more compact with less room for exploration, but the 2D levels have actual branching paths; and there are Special Stages that make use of the 3DS's giroscope.

Many people will find some of these points negative, but I didn't have too much of a problem with them: the 2D levels are nicely built, the Color Powers are fun to use when you get used to them and enemy combat is well implemented, even if it gets tiring in some levels.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on holiday for a week, during which I played through and completed Kirby: Planet Robobot; it took me pretty much exactly that full week to 100% it, plus one extra day yesterday to finally beat the True Arena.  A simply fantastic game.  Next up I imagine will be Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice when it comes out next week, though I should also be getting back to Xenoblade Chronicles 3D sometime to ensure that it doesn't take a year like Lufia did.

I've still got No Man's Sky on the PS 4, but am alternating between Ico and Angry Birds on the PS3 (trying to clean up some trophies, as well as replaying/finishing Ico and Shadows of the Colossus prior to the Last Guardian), and Prof Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and Pokemon picross on the 3DSs.  (Can't take the big consoles to work, you know! :D  Also, my husband sometimes wants the TV.)  I'm playing Ico in 3d and it's pretty impressive, but I need to figure out the best way to brighten the screen; several areas are so dark I can only see Ico and Yorda in a black pit.  I'm off this week, but trying to have the dogs ready for shows Fri-Mon, so not as much play time as I'd like.

Battlefield 1 beta lately. As a long time BF player and fan of the series I've had kinda mixed feelings. I know it is a beta and only two maps (Sinai Desert sucks for Conquest) so far but there are a few minor things I want to be fixed for final game. It's been fun, though. Feels Battlefront-ish, which I don't like, but on the other hand, it feels like a Battlefield game.

Beat MGS V's story last week, currently sat at 55% completion (with over a hundred hours of playtime! Jesus) with a few S-Ranks I want to get, things I still want to develop and a couple of places I want to get good at - Nova Braga Airport can suck it, quite honestly, not sure why Quiet is useless there. Guess I've got to take the dog for a walk. I'm still having fun jumping in and playing a few side ops, but yeah. Over a hundred hours. That has to be the longest I've ever devoted to any game.

Kind of at a loss as to what to play next! I have a shit-tonne of stuff sitting on my hard-drive, and no idea. Maybe I'll finish FFVII, at the start of the second disc there. Or get on with Life Is Strange.

I do have a weird urge to be replaying Shenmue, though - got it working nicely on Demul and unlike NullDC the arcade games work! That's totally worth a new playthrough.... I might record it and do some post-commentary LP style thingy, although it is a LOOOONG game with that deep, deep Shenmue tedium. I'll leave the country first and figure it out. 

Metroid Prime: Fun game, but I'm not a big an of how open the levels are and how dark the lighting is. I don't enjoy exploring much unless it's for something artistically beautiful. Compared to the ratings it got on metacritic, I do feel like it's slightly disappointing. Not to say that it isn't a great game. 

Kirby Super star ultra: Also really fun! Reminded me of why I love Kirby so much after the bland mess that was Kirby Magic Yarn. Definitely what I needed. 

Touhou 15: It's so fun dodging tampons, bullets, stars, ying yang orbs and fucking moons. And than there's micrododging for the final boss. I can't keep track of how many times I've died on normal mode. That said, it is actually super fun. If it weren't for the music, I might've gone insane though. 

Beat OoT3D(main), and Kid Icarus Uprising. Thinking of finally getting back to work on Fire Emblem Awakening, had it for 2 years now, only 5 battles in, just had other games draw my interest. Started TMS #FE, but I can only really work on it when I have a full day off, so next month will be when I can really give it a go

I've decided to get out the old Nintendo 64, ordered a new cable and got some games. Also found my controller that was a task and a half, the rumble pak didn't work though with fresh batteries...

Had problems with [Baku] Bomberman 64 to boot up, I've played a tiny bit and seems okay even with the slowdowns. It's a bit different than the other Bomberman games that I've played. Might have to take it back to the store since it still doesn't boot up reliable enough even with a quick clean.

Then came Mickey's Speedway USA, another that was a bit problematic but booted up straight away with a quick clean. It was all right and a pretty obscure game by Rare (one of the two N64 games that aren't on Rare Replay). Even had some voices, a bit of banter between drivers. You could tell that it was targetted for a younger audience though since I had no problems staying at 1st on the lowest difficulty. Strange how they still give you RC Cars at 1st when you can't use them.

Finally came Lamborghini, a game that came through the post today and no problems booting up. Despite me playing games for a long time and thinking that I'll never be surprised again, something surprised me! When I finished the race, I pressed Start. The next race displayed straight away with no loading times, no decompressing time, not even a black screen! That impressed me. The game I found pretty good, looked fine, controlled decently and this is coming from Titus, a company with a bit of a bad reputation.

I'll be hopping along to Gears of War Judgment fairly soon.

Been working through some stuff in my gaming backlog, and I have a shortlist of things that are essentially "done" but I have this weird problem where sometimes... I just don't want a game to end and sorta put it down in the home stretch. I'm just gonna rattle off some stuff I'm trying to kick my butt into finishing up (with the possibility of replaying them down the line completely open), have just finished a playthrough for, or have been actively playing. Probably gonna get a bit long, but whatever.

1) Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS): I picked at this one pretty much throughout the Summer, and finally wrapped up the last leg of the game a week or so ago. I'm not sure of my exact completion percentage (file said something like 90~%), but I tracked down all the Cacklebats before the final boss, and then gathered up the few straggler Heart Squids I skipped after the credits rolled. Not entirely sure what else I have to do (I'm assuming purchasing all the attack upgrades and Shantae's moves are a part of that?).

This was my first experience with the series, and I have to say, it was quite a fun one! WayForward already made a good first impression on me with Ducktales: Remastered, and  this game did not disappoint. The characters and world are so charming and fun, the writing is funny, the art direction is top notch. Though some particulars of the story (Shantae's situation, the characters' exact relationships, etc.) were lost on me, I never felt it took me out of the experience and it felt fleshed out. To be honest, maybe the writers for Shantae need to take a crack at Sonic, because I rather enjoyed what I saw here.

The challenge always felt appropriate, and I can't think of many (or any) instances where it felt cheap or unfair. I did go through a fair bit of trial and error in some of the dungeons (usually the halls lined with insta-kill spikes), and sometimes fighting enemies could be a bit too tedious, though nothing that ever impeded my progress or I couldn't fight through if my inventory was right. The only thing I can think of that had me stumped and forced me to look at a walkthrough was entering the dungeon in Mud Bog Island because I had no idea I needed any kind of item to pass through and beyond assuming I had to go back to Spiderweb Island to do something, I felt stuck. Beyond that, it was an enjoyable game, and I think a good introduction. I'm definitely going to want to pick up Half-Genie Hero after this.

2) Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii): Heh, here's the thing. So I started a new playthrough for the original Xenoblade a few months before X was going to drop (12/04/2015), and my goal was to do damn near everything there was to do in the game. I completed every quest, max leveled every character, rebuilt Colony 6, unlocked every skill tree (some aren't completely leveled up, but that's what New Game+ is for!), and was close to completing the Collectopedia. I was near the tail end (literally the last two bosses)... and then X dropped and I went and bought that immediately and sunk most of my life into it. I mean, I'd already beaten Xenoblade once, so it's not like I needed to see the ending, and I was over-leveled for the final stretch, so it's not like that in itself was going to be a huge challenge. ...But the damn game taunted me, because I love those final scenes and it's all just so good, so when I bought the digital version of Xenoblade (because I'm shameless) I decided to get into my file and finish the fucker up. I spent a couple nights tracking down the last few pieces of the Collectopedia (with the help of the Xenoblade wiki) and wrap up the story, set up my NG+ file, and have some closure... for now. The Superbosses are going down one day.

3) Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS): Been playing this one off and on since Christmas. I've never completed a Dragon Quest game before, so I intend on making this the first one. With DQVII for 3DS on the horizon, I want to have at least one completed Dragon Quest game under my belt. I've always sort of played around with this series, being attracted to Akira Toriyama's art and designs, and the overall atmosphere that creates, but would get bored and drop them. That's why I never played many DQ games. I wanted to love VIII on the PS2, but I think the grind started to get to me and I just put it back on my shelf. The story and the art had me, but the gameplay kinda dulled my senses to it. That's another one I might want to throw back on at some point and force myself to get through, but I digress.

While it's been a bit slow going, and I've generally found that I've enjoyed it despite my not so stellar history with Dragon Quest. I feel invested in the story, and can think of one cutscene in particular that, while long to the point of being ridiculous, was so wonderfully presented I was practically near tears and when it finally ended and the game went into its third act I felt encouraged to continue the journey. These characters are getting their happy ending, dammit! And then there's the monster hunting which, while fun (and DQV laid the framework for the Monsters spin-off series) is also the thing that's also roadblocking me from the finish. Not even because of any requirement, but because of how hard it is to get one particular beast I REALLY want for my party. I refuse to go on until I recruit a Great Dragon! I have defeated damn near 100 of these things and not one has joined me! I know they're classed as "Very Hard to Recruit" but I'll be damned if I'm playing through a game called Dragon Quest, one that actually allows me to collect and train monsters as party members and I don't have my fucking dragon. I'm on the big bad's doorstep, for crying out loud, but I'm just wandering around Precaria, waiting for one to come along and join me.

4) Xenogears (PSX): I bought Xenogears for my birthday a couple months ago, and I'm still working on this one (I'm nearing the end of Disc 1, I believe, but I'm not sure exactly how much further I have). I loved the Xenoblade titles, so I wanted to see Takahashi and crew's first major game. I was actually surprised to learn Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger, Radical Dreamers, Chrono Cross) had a hand in the scenario/script and it seemed oddly appropriate to see his name attached given my other experiences. Now, I'm aware the "Xeno" series is more of a loose branding than a series of closely related titles (I would presume for legal reasons, given Xenogears is wholly owned by Square-Enix while Namco-Bandai own Xenosaga), which is what made me want to track this one down. I was fortunate to pay a very fair price on eStarland for a complete copy of the game.

I'm closing in on around 40 hours with this one, and I have to say it's been a fun ride. The battle system seems like a prototype for Chrono Cross, sharing a similar three-tier attack system (weak, strong, fierce), though instead each type of attack is associated with a particular button (Triangle, Square, and X respectively) and you can attack a certain amount of times per turn based on how many Action Points you have. And there are button combinations that let you perform Deathblows, which are unlocked the more you fight with the character. This has, admittedly, been a part that's frustrated me just a bit because it takes a while, and a lot of battles and pressing various buttons to unlock these abilities. They're worth it, but it's rather tedious, especially if you don't use certain characters often enough. The battles themselves, however, are a lot of fun and very engaging, and I like stringing together a series of weaker attacks and ending on a Deathblow every time. Building up your AP gauge allows you to unleash a string of Deathblows in a single turn for massive damage, which is very satisfying. You also get giant robots called Gears pretty early on,

The story is a very interesting one, and it often gets quite heavy, but the more I play, the harder it is for me to put down (some IRL things have kinda moved this back a tad)! In fact, aspects of it do give me flashes of Chrono Cross (again, Kato's involved) and, while it's possible I'm seeing things, I do feel I see a bit of what would become Xenoblade. I'm just so fascinated by the characters, and I think my favorite moments are, by far, the quieter moments that delve into the characters' pasts (or, in Fei's case, him struggling to remember his past and find a purpose for himself), especially when this tune plays. Yasunori Mitsuda (hey look, another Chrono alum) knocks it out of the park with his soundtrack. Hoping to finish this by the end of the year!

5) Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA): I'm literally staring the final boss down. Why the fuck did I stop here?

6) Pokémon Yellow (3DS Virtual Console): Got all my badges, was heading for Victory Road, started dicking around and wanting to rearrange my team. Currently I've got Pikachu, Nidoking, Blastoise, Flareon, Dragonair, and Hypno as my crew to take down the Elite Four. May swap a few, but it's whatever. I'd REALLY like to get my Dragonair to evolve into a Dragonite before the final battle. It's been slow, but very rewarding to raise this one from that little level 10 Dratini I fished up in the Safari Zone. Makes up for how damn near impossible it is to catch a Scyther in this game. Fun fact, the PC and Rival are named after myself and one of my college buds. It amuses me, really.

7) Paper Mario (Wii U Virtual Console): OK, this one SHOULD have been finished but then I did something stupid and lost my progress. Basically, early on in my playthrough, I had made a save state/refresh point on my Wii U for Chapter 3 (Bow's chapter) because it's my favorite chapter and then sorta forgot about it. I finished the penultimate chapter, was ready to go to Shooting Star Summit and head to the final area... and I opened up the menu and accidentally loaded the old save state. People in the house were asleep so I screamed internally and kinda just put this game down for a while. I'm gonna just start this one fresh at some point and restart my Paper Mario marathon (64, TTYD, and Super). Maybe next month.

8) Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Wii U): Got this through Club Nintendo for free and had been playing it off and on for the last year. I'm in the final stretch, and I really only play this in bursts. I love the soundtrack though and have been listening it a lot lately. The later tracks, especially the ones associated with Juicy Jungle, are some of my favorites. Will probably try to wrap this up at some point, but it's a fun time, even though it's ridiculously hard sometimes...

8) Super Mario Galaxy (Wii): Started replaying this one about a week ago... and I have over 50 stars. Just, holy cow, how am I breezing through this one so fast?! I wanted to play this one specifically because my memory is a bit shoddy and I actually don't remember much about it! I also remember seeing people talk about the atmosphere and Rosalina's storybook, and these are things I'm interested in in general, so I wanted to experience it freshly, since I haven't touched the first Galaxy game since I started college. It's pretty minimal, like most Mario games, but it adds a little depth to the overall world of Mario. And I love the storybook illustrations. The motion controls aren't as bad as I remember... until I get to things like the surfing level or the Rolling Green Galaxy (I do not enjoy that stupid balancing ball act). I'm actually a little disappointed by the lack of voice acting, since I don't think it'd be asking for much. I honestly hate hearing Bowser growl and roar when he has actual dialogue at the same time. Same goes for Rosalina, who I think it'd be great to actual hear her narrate her storybook and or supplement with other voices for the characters in it. It's just very boring for me to hear these little grunts and reacts when I think we could get actual spoken dialogue. Don't think I'm gonna complete everything, but I do intend on getting to the ending, since I'm very close to the minimal amount required to get the final showdown.

Whew, that's a lot!

TLDR Ya boy been playing a lot of games and needs to finish some shit. Good night!

My PS Vita Neptune marathon continues!

You see, I've owned but never really gotten around to playing the HyperDimension Neptunia games. So having accumulated 7 Neptunia titles on the Vita and an 8th coming in a couple of months, I felt it was time to Nep-Nep! I challenged myself just for fun, to see if I can Platinum Trophy all 7 titles before the 8th one comes out. XD

latest?cb=20151014132047

SuperDimension Neptune vs SEGA*Hard Girls is (as of making this post.) set to be released in Europe on 21st of October.

Current standings go a little something like this:

header.jpg?t=1472230486

HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1: *Complete* A very charming story with a cast of endearing and adorable characters (Puchiko? Broccoli??) with many references you may or may not get. 

IF: "Neptune! I choose you!"

Neptune: "Pika."

Neptunia-Rebirth-2-Site-Open.jpg

HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Sister Generation: - Yet to be played.

hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-3-v-gene

HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation: *Locked!* - To unlock, complete Re;Birth 2.

2014-05-29-104927-jpg.8055

HyperDimension Neptunia Producing Perfection: *Complete* A quirky spinoff title. Idols are flooding the market and affecting the shares of the CPUs. The goddesses feel they need to become Idols to regain the lost shares and use there combined powers to summon a professional producer to help them in this task. However it goes wrong and they accidentally summon...you.

300px-Hyperdimension_Neptunia_U_Action_U

HyperDimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed: *Complete* Simple hack 'n slash monster assaulting action with clothes easily ripped for some reason. Famitsu and Dengekiko don't have much personality and I'm a little disappointed that IF and Compa aren't playable.

noire-1.jpg

HyperDevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart: - Platinum still required. An adorable grid and turn based strategy game taking place in an alternate dimension called "Gamarket." Unique supporting characters parody well known characters from popular franchises, for example Solid Snake is referenced by a character called "Lid." She works in espionage and likes to hide in a cardboard box, she also wears a unique eyepatch and has an exclamation mark tattoo on her chest.

latest?cb=20150926205813

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies: *Complete* Cutie Blanc is the main character this time. It plays just like Action Unleashed but with a zombie theme, more characters and no silly clothing malfunction mechanic. Dengekiko and Famitsu have a greater presence here and are amusingly always bickering. It also has online multiplayer with quests and bosses specifically for that mode. IF and Compa still aren't playable though...

So, 4 out of 7 have been platinum trophied so far. HyperDevotion has character specific trophies and the cast is about 20 plus so it could take a while. Meanwhile Re;Birth 1 had a time consuming trophy that demanded that you earned 100,000,000 credits (in game currency.) in the game. If the other two have that as well, then that's gonna be troubling. >.<

You have... a lot of dedication lol. 

81rl+-ShZeL._SL1500_.jpg

Grand Kingdom, I've had it for a week but I didn't want to start on it until I finished Tales of Berseria.