Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I'm trying to beat the boss of Megaman ZX Advent on Normal with Ashe...

And I'm recreating all the bosses from Advent and making pokemon vehicles in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Which is getting DLC!!!!!!)

Currently playing:

Sonic And The Black Knight (beaten, but got a lot of stuff to unlock) [Wii]

Wario Land : Shake It (awesome game, love the hand-drawn art style) [Wii]

Rock Band 2 (Always playing this) [360]

Street Fighter IV (if not for SatBK, my attention would be on this almost all the time) [360]

On the shelf (temporarily):

Tales Of Symphonia : Dawn Of A New World (don't know why I've been almost avoiding this title, it's actually really good so far) [Wii]

Nights : Journey Into Dreams (Will probably be a while before I get around to it, but not as bad as I heard) [Wii]

Battle Fantasia (from the Guilty Gear guys, great fighter game) [360]

Plan to Buy:

Resident Evil 5 (been waiting a long time for this) [360]

Star Ocean (just what I need, another 40+ hour RPG) [360]

Edited by Snatcher2047

I recently got my hands on the Guitar Hero: World Tour band set, so I've been getting to grips with the guitar for the past few days. ^_^

Currently playing Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 on my PC and Resident Evil 5 on my XBox (yes I have a copy... the DRAMA!)

I have been quite lazy with my gaming as of late purely because I have a crap load of stuff due in for university and reality takes precedence over my gaming fantasies... so I am told anyway.

Since I recently bought myself a new laptop, I installed all NFS games and I'm randomly advancing in each one (I had forgotten how hard TNFS was)

I've also recently played Lotus Land Story and Subterranean Animism (attempting a normal 1cc on both), and put on hold Ar Tonelico (starting Phase 2 with Aurica), PangYa Portable (I'm on the final stage of Azer's Chapter 2), and Sonic Unleashed PS2 (need to S rank Shamar and Adabat's night acts).

Just added another to my list.

Dragon Quest (VIII): Journey of the Cursed King.

(8 is in the parenthesis because I know this is a UK board and the games aren't numbered in Europe.)

Now my list is:

Wii:

Sonic and the Black Knight (halfway through story)

Super Smash Bros Brawl, trying to 100% story mode

Sonic Unleashed (just finished final boss, will try for higher nighttime rankings (already S-ranked daytime stages))

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, trying to beat all missions

GBA:

Pokemon LeafGreen, attempting to get as many level 100s as I can without cheating

Sonic Advance 2, somehow trying to get all the special rings in each level and beat those FUCKING HARD special stages

Playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune at the moment.

It may not innovate the genre it's in, but it's so well made it doesn't matter. Bigger than the sum of it's parts comes to mind.

EDIT: Oh, and always playing World of Warcraft (detox needed!).

Edited by killemoff

Currently replaying through Half-Life 2. I first played it when The Orange Box came out and this is the second time since. I never realised how perfectly paced the game was until I played it a second time. First time the sections just seemed to drag on and on, but now I vaguely know what I'm doing, I'm realising that this was not in any way shape or form, a game to be played just once.

My laptop is dead at the moment though so I'm playing it on Mollfie's slightly less capable laptop. I'm hoping Episode 1 and 2's graphics aren't too upgraded for it to handle when I get to replaying those as well. Even on the lowest settings, it's a tad stuttery, but very playable. I'm hoping that continues when I move on to the sequels.

Edited by JezMM

Street Fighter 4: mainly online with Fei Long even though I lose a lot since I'm not great. I refuse to turn into one of those thousands of Ryu and Ken players.

Rock Band: Trying to 5 star Thrasher and Capricio Di Diablo simply cause I love torturing myself.

Shadow of the Colossus: To calm myself down at failing at those two songs once again ^_^

Well, I've only played the Wii version, but it's AMAZING, =D. It's one of my favorite games of all time, ^^. The beginning will be a bit slow, but it just gets better and better from there, <3.

-Blur

Meh, I tried the Wii version (never played it on PS2) and I couldn't get into it. Maybe I just needed to play it a little longer.

Here's what I'm playing right now:

Gamecube: Skies of Arcadia Legends. My favorite RPG of all time. It needs a sequel.

PS2: MGS2 and MGS3. I'm just replaying them again since they're both so awesome, but I know most people despised MGS2 just because OMGZ RAIDEN!!!! I like him though.

DS: Lunar Knights. Excellent RPG, my favorite RPG on the DS. But maybe that's because it's from the creator of MGS.

PSP: Disgaea, Metal Gear Acid, and Power Stone Collection. I seem to like my PSP more than my DS.

Wii: Nothing. I don't even play that horrid thing anymore.

360: Left 4 Dead, Guitar Hero 2, Gears of War 2, and Tales of Vesperia. Trying to get all or most of the achievements in L4D and GH2, playing Gears 2 online (because the campaign in Gears 2 sucks IMO, the first one was waaaay better), and Vesperia is a good game but very hard and very hard to get achievements on.

PS3: MGS4, Resistance 2, and a little bit of LBP and Ultimate Genesis Collection. MGS4 is so epic, and so far I prefer Resistance 2 more than Halo (but I like Halo as well).

I just borrowed a copy of Cryostasis. What a creepy game. I love it! <3 So I recommend that and I am also giving Silent Hill: Home Coming a go. I do not know why I keep playing survival horrors I am a complete wuss and suck at them XD

Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Civilization III Complete, Day of Defeat, MechCommander 2 and DEFCON. All in the same day =P

Edited by Cy-Fox Unit

Add Super Mario World to that list. I decided to start replaying it the other day, I havn't played it for years and forgot how annoying it can be lol.

My PS2 lives in the front room most of the time because we don't have a dvd played, and that's the reason why I get so behind on PS2 games. I hate playing games in the front room cos people watch me and insist on talking to me T__T Im concentrating!

Due to finishing Half-Life 2 I'm now moving onto Episode One, although Mollfie's poor laptop is starting to feel the strain a bit. =( Here's hoping it can manage a playable standard throughout.

Medieval Total War 1.

Not Rome. Not Medieval 2. Not Empire. Medieval 1.

It's one of the dwindling number of games that will run on my ailing laptop. :(

The games I'm currently playing are Afro Samurai(360), Halo Wars(kicks ass), Street Fighter 4(360), Sonic Unleashed(360), Sonic and The Black Knight and Call of Duty: World at War(360).

Yugioh GX! Tag Force 3.

I haven't played a Yugioh game in a while, the last one I played was Nightmare Troubador for the DS and I didn't liked it, but I'm really enjoying Tag Force 3.

I've got a bit too much on my plate:

Final Fantasy 9

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time

Lost Odyssey

Spyro 2

Klonoa Door of Phantomile (PSX)

Beatmania IIDX 14: Gold

Beatmania IIDX 15: Dj Troopers

Ya, I've got too much to deal with now. Whenever I find time now, I end up playing Final Fantasy 9 or Star Ocean. Then from time to time I play a bit of the original Klonoa or Spyro 2. If I'm in the music buzz, then I skip playing Rock Band and just play my IIDX styles! I'm currently thinking of getting IIDX 12: Happy Sky because it has Xepher and Mei on it. As for IIDX gold, I'm trying to pass more level 5's, but I'm currently working on passing 6's. Then on IIDX Troopers, I'm just having fun with Soldier's Waltz, Trigger of Innocence, Blue Rain, Dazlin Darlin, and of course Troopers!

Im playing Mischief Makers. Still fun.

Although just up until now, I switched to Diddy Kong Racing for the N64.

My god, I forgot how fucking fun it was. Better than all the Mario Kart games combined.

Its so beautiful and nostalgic that Im getting a tear in my eye.

DKR is pro. True story.

Street Fighter IV (360)

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)

Super Smash Bros. Melee

occasionally Guitar Hero III

also some Street Fighter III: Third Strike

LittleBigPlanet <33

Some Animal Crossing: CF

Some Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

A bit of Pokemon Diamond (training for my new competitive team.)

I don't "game" too much these days.