Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Diamond. Just put my 132nd hour into it.

Would've been playing Halo 2 but the video card in the only PC I have that could handle it that also had Vista installed freakin' melted earlier after my PC fan died so my crusade of alien vanquishing has been put on hold until I can pick up a new video card and a fan. Not to go too far off-topic but that's the drawback of a silent fan y'know? You don't know it's went out until your hardware bursts into flames.

Edited by Cipher

It's a great game. Probably one of the best designed 2D fighters. If you're going to get it, just get it as an Xbox Original on XBox Live. The Online userbase is larger, it's less laggy, and there are slight bug fixes. Also doesn't need fooling around with used game stores
Or Get Guilty Gear: ACCENT CORE on PS2 or Wii for the balance fixes and A.B.A

seriously. AC is great.

As for what I'm playing-

Dawn Of War II

Guilty Gear X2

Street Fighter IV

Company of Heroes

Going to start RE5 later.

It's a great game. Probably one of the best designed 2D fighters. If you're going to get it, just get it as an Xbox Original on XBox Live. The Online userbase is larger, it's less laggy, and there are slight bug fixes. Also doesn't need fooling around with used game stores.

How can the online userbase be larger? Can't it just link with the original disc and the downloaded version, or am I wrong? Thanks again in advance. And also, my parents might get angry at me if I download it from the Xbox Originals, they'll probably be like "WHY DID YOU WASTE ALMOST ALL OF A POINTS CARD JUST TO DOWNLOAD A GAME WE COULD BUY AT GAMESTOP FOR CHEAPER?" I'd get the 4000 points card then just so I wouldn't piss them off.

Yeah the new tales came out a few weeks ago here in the States.

If you liked the humor in Vesperia, there is a certain character in the Symphonia series whom I know you’ll fall in love with

Anyway, you don’t necessarily need the first one to understand the second, but I recommend getting it anyway because

a.) you can get it cheap

b.) It will help you understand character motivations for game #2

Thanks, and who is the character in the Symphonia series that you say I'll fall in love with? Just tell me because I might not be able to get Symphonia 1 right away (too busy playing Skies of Arcadia Legends lately when it comes to GC games), and I might not be able to get Symphonia 2 since my Wii has a modchip in it that refuses to read all of the newer games, and I play the GC a LOT more than the Wii anyway.

I am currently playing the Penumbra Overture, Black Plague and Requiem games. Such freaky games I am loooooving them!

Right now I am playing:

~+ Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)

And I have orderd from Amazon:

~+ Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)

~+ Professor Layton and the Curious Villiage (DS)

And I shall be playing them alongside GTAIV once they arrive.

Halo 3. Because I sell out.

I'm also playing Halo Wars, because I sell out, even on third party games. It's good fun though.

I shall NOT be playing Sonic and the Failing FranchiseBlack Knight.

Bioshock, Team Fortress 2, Soul Calibur IV.

I plan on getting MadWorld next week, I might rent or borrow Resident Evil 5.

Thanks, and who is the character in the Symphonia series that you say I'll fall in love with?

That would be one Zelos Wilder.

Long Red Hair, Dagger Sword & Shield. Whoo boy whatta mouth on that guy….

……..

Anyway I just finished the Story on Black Knight. The plot was one of the only decent things the game had to offer, not that I was expecting anything good, mind you. I can still sink some time into it unlocking stuff though. Almost done with Killzone 2 as well.

Don't worry SDT if Casanova does start to hate you for not doing much on Little Big Planet I'll spank him for you. ;) Besides he must despise me because I don't even own a PS3 and always criticise his ownership loyalties... it's his only bad point - other than that he's perfect. :lol:

I don't know if I should take that spanking as a punishment or a pleasure if I'm honest with you. ;)

And no I don't despire Xbox360 owners so theres nothing to worry about there. Just because you're a 360 owner, it doesn't make you... Bad... or wrong... as I have come to learn... The important thing, is that the PS3 is... the correct choice, as the spanish ambassador will confirm with you.

Still playing Hawx. Just unlocked the sitting ducks trophy... that took a ton of planning and a hell of a long time to execute, utterly hated that trophy... but now it looks like I shall get platinum on this bad boy after all... it's not a great game... the entire Ace Combat series on the PS2 is better, but it's well worth the pennies if you wish to get 100% on it and will do the multiplayer.

Got the eye of judgement the other day with a truck load of cards, so I might give that a bash... Oh yeah... and something called Resident Evil 5...

Sonic and the Black Knight.

I've already completed the main part of the game, but I still need to do the extra stuff. I just haven't got round to it yet, but I'm not really rushing it. It gives me something to do.

I've also been playing through NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams again randomly.

In fact, it shocked me today; I went online out of boredom, not really expecting to find anyone on it, but within a minute someone popped up! The main reason that surprised me wasn't so much the fact that the game is "old" now, but because even when it first came out, I could never find many random opponents to race against. XD So I didn't think I've get anyone on it now. I've literally left the game running for over an hour in the past while I've been doing other things and it hasn't found anyone.

Of course, that person today left after 4 rounds and then no one else showed up. Pah.

Right now I'm playing the following:

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts-It's not like the platformer I played in my childhood but it's ok.

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope-What can I say this game is addicting, the boss battles can be hard but one cannot help but feel satisfied when nailing that final blow into that fucker who has raped you for the 10th time.

Prince of Persia-Kind of finished with it but hell this game is too fun to just sit idle.

Sonic Unleashed-As much as I dislike werehog I get so much satisfaction racing through Adabat and Shamar at 300mph.

Saints Row 2-Insane carnage what more could one want.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts kind of sucks but hell I just wanna beat it and trade it in for Resi 5.

Edited by silencer226

Right now I'm playing Brawl just out of boredom and trying to get the 100 hours trophy challenge. Though might try to get RE5 since I really like RE4 and that it plays the same. Also, I want to try to get Star Ocean 4: the Last Hope as well, but maybe when I get a job.

That would be one Zelos Wilder.

Long Red Hair, Dagger Sword & Shield. Whoo boy whatta mouth on that guy….

Thanks. I won't be able to play Symphonia 2 like I said, since my Wii has been fucking up lately and I mostly don't play it, so I'll get Symphonia 1 once I finish SoAL.

I would like to add that I'm also playing Disgaea for the DS, but at the time, I'm trying to raise levels and funds to buy more heavy artillery.

I just played Mario and Sonic at the Olympic game, nothing special.

I've been playing Left 4 Dead and Prince of Persia a lot lately on my brother's Xbox 360. They're both awesome games. :) I played some of Fallout 3 when my brother's friend brought the game over and now I want to get it for myself.

I'm also playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 on my DS a lot as well. I love my ninja to bits. <3

Edited by PrincessTikal

Sonic Adventure 2:Battle. Been trying to clear Radical Highway's 4th mission for 2 days, finally did it today with 7 seconds to spare.

Still trying to get that "10" trophy in Noby Noby Boy to complete my trophy collection. =/

Also playing Prince of Persia and Street Fighter IV.

Bah, my sister tricked me into starting a new Gran Turismo 4 file! DX

I need more time to finish all the games I'm playing! DX

Currently playing Castle Crashers, almost finished with the main story and I've unlocked 25/26 Animal Orbs. :P I'm going to be playing that still and I'm buying Alien Hominid HD on Wednesday because I loved the game on the Gamecube and I want to play it again, along with the added bonus of getting to use Hominid in Castle Crashers.