Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Currently playing Castle Crashers, almost finished with the main story and I've unlocked 25/26 Animal Orbs. :P I'm going to be playing that still and I'm buying Alien Hominid HD on Wednesday because I loved the game on the Gamecube and I want to play it again, along with the added bonus of getting to use Hominid in Castle Crashers.

I love Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid HD (never played it on PS2 or GC though). I'm trying to get all achievements in Castle Crashers, but I don't know where to find some of the animals, so I'll need to look up a guide on the internet that tells me.

I'll help you get any Animal Orbs if you want. I have all of the Animal Orbs. Just hit me up on XBL, my tag is Strong Bad 1337.

For me, it's all about Prince of Persia now...I couldn't beat Seth in Normal difficulty of SFIV. I can't even perform the damn combos. >.>;;

Well I just got platinum on Hawx... so as of now I'm either going to go on RE 5, or the Eye of judgement! Cor.

I've been playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the past few days - just beat the game on Regular, and now I'm working on the Veteran difficulty (I'm at the "Hunted" episode right now, and so far, Veteran isn't as hard as people have been saying in my opinion... sans that fucking helicopter in the episode I'm on right now, fuck that thing. Seriously). Plus, I've got more than half the Achievements now too, so I'm feeling pretty accomplished with this game :D.

The only thing about this game I really hate are the people on-line - I fucking can't stand the people who act like being good at a shooter adds 10 inches to their dick. :/

Back to My Chinese Coach ^^

Or 'Wode Zhongguo Laoshi'

(Ok so that is supposed to say 'My Chinese Teacher'. Has no accents, and is probably wrong xD)

:lol:

Hen hao hen hao(很好很好)

and the pyin yin is correctXD

As for me....

Ragnarök Online....

and on a Vancouver operated private server

I failXD

STILL waiting for mah copy of Sonic and the Black Knight to arrive...

Why do the Wii's games don't last as long and fun as the PS3... :(

Edited by KIRBY

BioShock. I just had to go back to that game because it was too awesome. I'm also playing Team Fortress 2 on the PC.

Edited by SuperStingray

I'm now getting back into playing Zero Gravity. I never completed all the missions, so now I'm going for 100% completion (for me, that means every character). I already had all the tracks from beating the story mode before.

I also got Ben 10: Protector of Earth for Christmas from my grandmother. Since I've beaten most all my games, I decided to try it, and lo and behold! It's actually fun! Mindless combat, sure, but who doesn't love mindless combat? It's also got Lego Star Wars-esque multiplayer, so it's got great co-op.

Edited by OvErLoRd Darkspine

I spent something like 13 hours (the battery died thrice) playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness without actually accomplishing anything. I haven't had this much fun just screwing around with an RPG's battle system since Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. Damn item world.

Edited by Tornado

I spent something like 13 hours (the battery died thrice) playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness without actually accomplishing anything. I haven't had this much fun just screwing around with an RPG's battle system since Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. Damn item world.

Yes~

Current game I'm playing is in fact Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, though it's hard for me to pull away from Makai Kingdom's system, which I love so much. It's pretty easy to hit snags in this game though, especially since there's no really good power-leveling map in the PS2 version. It's hard enough to get up to level 1000 alone.

Also, I deeply envy the DS players of this game who get the chance to unlock Zetta and Pleinair.

Then I started messing with the Summon Assembly...Its like they don't want people to finish this game.

Releasing a game like that on the PSP is some kind of cruel joke.

Edited by Tornado

I finished TP, so now I am, inexplicably, playing through Sonic Heroes again.

I'm only halfway through and I am utterly shocked at just how many bullshit deaths I've had. From air boosters that don't launch properly to team battles mercilessly slaughtering me before I can even attack to sliding right off edges whenever I try to move or attack...I've lost probably around 5 lives in a way I'd consider legitimate, but at least 25, quite possibly more, to utter bullshit.

I also fell through the floor once, but I was lucky enough to be in fly formation at the time and managed to fly back into the stage.

The really weird part is that I'm still playing it, tho'.

Got my Guilty Gear game back on in anticipation for BlazBlue. I got #Reload and Isuka on my PC, and playing them with my 360 SFIV FightPad is heaven. Shame that Accent Core is only available for the Wii in Europe... GameCube controllers aren't optimal for fast fighting. Should I get it anyway?

I'm playing Densetsu no Stafy 4 right now on my DS. I think I'm at the last stage. It's a really cute game and all but damn the music is so repetitive!

I finished TP, so now I am, inexplicably, playing through Sonic Heroes again.

I'm only halfway through and I am utterly shocked at just how many bullshit deaths I've had. From air boosters that don't launch properly to team battles mercilessly slaughtering me before I can even attack to sliding right off edges whenever I try to move or attack...I've lost probably around 5 lives in a way I'd consider legitimate, but at least 25, quite possibly more, to utter bullshit.

I also fell through the floor once, but I was lucky enough to be in fly formation at the time and managed to fly back into the stage.

The really weird part is that I'm still playing it, tho'.

Hmm. I hardly ever got cheap deaths in heroes, at least ones that weren't caused by camera issues.

(3 more days 'til the release of Pokemon Platinum~!)

Still failing to get that "10" trophy from Noby Noby Boy....if I get that trophy then my collection for that game is complete...

Edited by Spicylicious

Hmm. I hardly ever got cheap deaths in heroes, at least ones that weren't caused by camera issues.
Lucky. I've lost track of how many different flavors of bullshit I've gone through just in the past few days I've been playing this.

Worst one so far, I hit one of those boost rings in such a way it sent me slightly forward-right rather than far forward and up, and as I'm slowly and helplessly drifting towards death through no fault of my own, I figure I'll just restart myself rather than wait for death.

I do so, and die again the instant the level restarts. Lovely...

Playing animal crossing again, if only to keep my grass growing back and water my turnips. But every time I turn it on, I always get the urge to seek out the Money Rock of the day. So much for growing my grass back.

I found a Mario Bros. Fan game. It was a GIANT improvement, even if it replaced fighter fly and side stepper. Unfortunately it was just a demo I beat rather quickly.

I'm playing, uh...

*coughcough*DrillDozer*cough*

It's fun. Fun enough for me anyways.

I'm playing Resistance: Retribution. I haven't played my PSP much besides that Prinny game that came about a month back. I wish I could borrow my Friend's copy of RE5 >.>

*coughCFWPSPcough*

Lucky. I've lost track of how many different flavors of bullshit I've gone through just in the past few days I've been playing this.

Worst one so far, I hit one of those boost rings in such a way it sent me slightly forward-right rather than far forward and up, and as I'm slowly and helplessly drifting towards death through no fault of my own, I figure I'll just restart myself rather than wait for death.

I do so, and die again the instant the level restarts. Lovely...

Yeah, sometimes it's the frustration that makes a game so addicting. I lost many nights of sleep trying to conquer the Eggmanland Speed Run in Unleashed.

I've been playing Halo wars and Sonic unleashed. And when ever I get bored of one of those, I pop in Halo 3.

I finished up Killzone 2 a few days back. It was a bit underwhelming compared to Resistance 2.

I guess I'll give the games a break for a while. I got some drawing to catch up on anyway. If I get the itch, I've still got a bit of leveling up to do on Unleashed and BK so that will keep me occupied for a while.