Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Alpha Centauri. Never gets old.

Chairman Yang sure does love nerve gassin' my cities. We're about to see how he likes a couple of Fusion Planetbusters shot straight at The Hive.

I just finished Sonic and the Black Knight, so while I wait for Professor Layton to get deliverd I think I'll try and finish GTAIV, if I get that done I'll replay Sonic Unleashed.

Just gotta beat Lancelot again (Lancelot Returns) in SatBK and I'm done with the game.

But since I got frustrated with that, I went back to Secret Rings, which I had never beaten because of the intense difficulty, not to mention the frustrating controls.

(2 more days 'til Platinum~!)

So addicted to Prince of Persia...it's like WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I PICK THIS UP IN DECEMBER?! D=

I recently started playing Guitar Hero World Tour again. Trying to improve my skills (or lack of) on hard mode.

I just became a Star Ocean 4 fan, I finished up the game and still craving for more, which is why i guess they added the post ending dungeons. I unlocked 7 out of 9 hidden endings, hell I thought I was only getting two because I neglected the hell out of some characters in the game. The final boss is a bitch and I hate him with a passion him and his seemingly infinite amount of health points oh I'm sorry his seemingly infinite power level (damn thing broke my scouter).

So yeah I'm still playing Star Ocean 4 and I'm glad the developers gave us something to do after beating it rather than letting it sit and rot on our shelves. After I finish that up I may finish either Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (...bleh) or Saints Row (Mindless Chaos For The WIN!).

Currently I am playing Rockman 3, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Noby Noby Boy (got all the trophies :P), Flower, Dead Space, Prince of Persia and Valkyria Chronicles.

Will soon be playing Mad World and Siren Blood Curse.

Currently addicted to 3D Mario platformers. Playing Super Mario 64 on N64 and galaxy on Wii. Probably gonna play Sunshine when I'm done with those.

Edited by Chili Dawg

Platinum is fantastic so far. The interface is much more clean and intuitive, the story so far is a bit more fleshed out (without going all Silver Star Story on everything. At least, not yet.) and the redrawn graphics look nicer (the climate bits are pretty nice looking too). I'm a bit hit-or-miss on the gym refocusing, though. I preferred it when they would throw out an against-type attack to screw with you. Oh well. From what I remember from Pearl, they weren't that hard regardless.

Edited by Tornado

I really want to play this fan game called Mushroom Kingdom fusion... It seems like a very awesome game, but when I play it on my computer, it's like I am playing the game in slow motion. ( This applies to some other seemingly awesome fan games as well )

Platinum is fantastic so far. The interface is much more clean and intuitive, the story so far is a bit more fleshed out (without going all Silver Star Story on everything. At least, not yet.) and the redrawn graphics look nicer (the climate bits are pretty nice looking too). I'm a bit hit-or-miss on the gym refocusing, though. I preferred it when they would throw out an against-type attack to screw with you. Oh well. From what I remember from Pearl, they weren't that hard regardless.

Is it really that much better? As I have Diamond, and I think I didn't get pass Elite four. I just don't like new Pokemon -_-, and I don't think I would enjoy like in past when I played and finished all versions (beat champion, not catching them all) like Gold and Crystal, Red and Yellow, Ruby and Emerald. I don't think Platinum will give me that fun -_-.

Ninja Gaiden II is coming out on PS3 btw! AWESUHUM! =D

Also I'm SOOOOO over the moon I finally got the "10" trophy in Noby Noby Boy. Now the trophy collecting for that game is complete~! Too bad there's no platinum for that game... >.>;;

Still playing Prince of Persia~

Is it really that much better? As I have Diamond, and I think I didn't get pass Elite four. I just don't like new Pokemon -_-, and I don't think I would enjoy like in past when I played and finished all versions (beat champion, not catching them all) like Gold and Crystal, Red and Yellow, Ruby and Emerald. I don't think Platinum will give me that fun -_-.

If you didn't like Pearl/Diamond at all, you will not like Platinum. If you liked them but thought the story was dry and the interface was cumbersome, you will love it.

So I've been playing Saints Row 2 lately, my friend let me borrow it. This game is easily the best sandbox game I have ever played, I highly suggest everyone get it if you even slightly enjoy games like GTA.

If you didn't like Pearl/Diamond at all, you will not like Platinum. If you liked them but thought the story was dry and the interface was cumbersome, you will love it.

Well I liked Diamond, like I said, I am stuck at Elite four, need to power up pokemons a bit. It's ok but isn't interesting like it used to be.

Currently playing Platinum, Castle Crashers, Guitar Hero III, and Melee. Latter two for tournaments (GH3 mainly for money... lol) and the former 2 for fun. Platinum is great <3

Well I liked Diamond, like I said, I am stuck at Elite four, need to power up pokemons a bit. It's ok but isn't interesting like it used to be.

I also liked Diamond a lot but never found the Elite four that difficult, I managed to finish it in my first try. My pokemon were around 40-50lvl.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum (with an emulator therefor I don't own DS lite anymore) and Guild Wars occasionally. Some Oblivion, too. Also been playing some TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist, which is a really good game in my opinion.

Currently I am playing Rockman 3, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Noby Noby Boy (got all the trophies :P), Flower, Dead Space, Prince of Persia and Valkyria Chronicles.

Will soon be playing Mad World and Siren Blood Curse.

I was wondering if I should get MGSPO and Flower. What are your thoughts on them? Should I get them or not? Thanks.

Currently i'm playing Tales of Vesperia to get my last achievements and Halo 3.

I love Vesperia, and especially the battle system and the humor. I want to get Symphonia soon.

I love Vesperia, and especially the battle system and the humor. I want to get Symphonia soon.

Symphonia is definitely a game to pick up. I beat it like 6 times and it has replay value like you wouldn't believe.

Symphonia is definitely a game to pick up. I beat it like 6 times and it has replay value like you wouldn't believe.

Thanks. I'm going to sell a few Gamecube games at Gamestop soon (planning on selling PK: Out of the Shadows, and Kids Next Door: Operation V.I.D.E.O. G.A.M.E. since I hate those games so much but my little brother loved them), and then I'm going to get Tales of Symphonia.

I want to play Vesperia but it's a darn 360 exclusive...but Eternal Sonata's good enough for me...

Anyway, I'm playing Pokemon Platinum, Prince of Persia and making levels in LittleBigPlanet. =3