Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Just finished Sonic 06 for the 360 within 2 days. Don't know whether I should feel accomplished or sane, I mean it wasn't terrible...like everyone else I just wished it was finished =\

Then I played Brawl with a few friends, we played Wesker's Boss theme from RE5 while fighting Zelda, because according to one of my buddies "Her evil knows no bounds"

I've been playing FlatOut Headon on the PSP, which I like much more than Burnout Legends.

Just Cause 2: Limited Edition on PlayStation3, along with Sonic Classic Collection and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing on the Nintendo DS Lite.

All are awesome. :)

Enjoying some 8-bit sidescolling awesomeness with Cave Story (PC) and Shantae (GBC). Making a pixelated genie shake her lady lumps is more fun than some entire games I've played.

Besides Pokemon SoulSilver, I've picked up a PS1 game at my local used game store called Kingsly's Adventure just out of random. Don't know if anyone has played it, but it's pretty terrible, XD. It's likable for some odd reason though, <3.

-Blur

I've been fiddling in between Disgaea and Disgaea 2. I'm coming around to seeing Disgaea 2 as the better game, but it seems perhaps overly complex. In any case, I got past the part I was stuck in the first game, and it shouldn't take that long to finish it up. When I get Afternoon of Darkness done, I'll dive deeper into Dark Hero Days.

Just got Sonic Classics Collection in the post so been playing about with that, not the best ports I've seen but good to play Sonic on the go.

Also been playing Resi 2 on the PS1, as scary as it was back in the day...

Oh and also been enjoying Skull-tag.

Playing Day of the Tentacle for the first time, using Dreamcast ScummVM. I am loving it so far. Right now, my favorite character is Hoagie. He is so funny.

Well I suck at Harvest Moon games so I'm taking a break from Rune Factory Frontier until my brother has finished working, I need his help >: I hardly got anywhere.

Anyway instead I'm getting back into Pokémon (barely left) and I'm playing my 2nd Pokémon Emerald run, nearly finished, then I can catch a bunch of legies and put 'em onto Pokémon Platinum, and then my Pokédex will be that much closer to completion ^^

I'll be getting back to my stack of unfinished Wii games next week, but right now I'm trying my hand at Phantasy Star IV. It's quite good, but the weird spell names are pretty off-putting. "Shift" raises attack? "Saner" raises agility? How am I supposed to remember this stuff?

Regardless, the graphics are nice and the music's pretty good for a non-Sonic Team Genesis game. I have a soft spot for 16-bit RPGs anyway, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Finally started the second game in the Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney series, Justice For All. It doesn't replicate the thrill I had when playing through the first one, but it's addicting and awesome nonetheless. Also, some people have said that, while a pretty good game, it's still the worst in the Ace Attorney series - if that's true, then I only have good things to look forward to.

Still playing Soul Silver...slowly.

Just started Astro Boy: Omega Factor. Plenty of nods to Osamu Tezuka's works here...

I'm just chilling, playing Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.

I love this game. There are so many ways to improve your skills. The parry system is awesome. The only thing that sucks about 3rd Strike this game is Gill... really, what the fuck. :/

Edited by Light

Thanks to Mahzes being the most awesome guy on the planet, I'm currently playing...

- Sonic Advance (GBA)

- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (GBA)

- Sonic Rush (DS)

- Sonic Classic Collection (DS)

- Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (DS)

- Star Trek: Tactical Assault (DS)

They're the ones I'm midway through, at least. I've also got, but haven't started...

- Sonic Advance 2 (GBA)

- Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)

Is it just me, or is Sonic Rush the single greatest piece of handheld videogaming ever crafted by humanity?

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been playing some more Exit DS - dang, that game is addicting. The same can be said about Elite Beat Agents; every time I use my DS, I have to debate with myself over which game I want to play more.

Also, today I borrowed a friend's copy of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Now I'm going to suffer even more from indecision. D:

Edited by OvErLoRd

I got LEGO Batman as a late birthday present today, so I've been working my way through that. Granted, it's no Arkham Asylum, but despite it's simplicity it's quite a fun game. :) Of course, I'm speaking as someone who hasn't played any LEGO games since they brought out Creator and Chess on the PC years ago, so I can't judge it fairly in relation to other games in the series. It has encouraged me to check out the Star Wars ones at some point, though.

As I got it in a controller bundle, I also got PURE which I've only played a little bit of.

Tis actually more fun than I was expecting so far! Nothing groundbreaking, certainly, but quite fun.

In the slow process of downloading The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC for GTA IV. I could have got it on disc but I reckon the disc version would only have the new radio stations from the DLC instead of the new ones on top of the originals. I think by downloading it, I can have the new stations on top of the old ones.

Only have enough for one GTA IV DLC so I got The Ballad of Gay Tony first. The Lost & Damned will be bought later.

I'm off playing Shadow the hedgehog with it's defying logic. I haven't played it in a while so yeah. Also Shadow is such a douche...

"Luckly the Tornado crashed and I got the emerald"

D:

Playing Day of the Tentacle for the first time, using Dreamcast ScummVM. I am loving it so far. Right now, my favorite character is Hoagie. He is so funny.

Day of the Tentacle is easily one of my favorite games ever. I had to buy a proper copy of it because I lost my original copy. I'm not sure but if I remember correctly it came in a box like this:

DoTT.

Too bad I only have the CD and the case now. I need to play some Day of the Tentacle and Sam & Max right now.

Right now, I'm at a small road-bump at SoulSilver (Just gotta find the PokeFlute then I can keep going.) Also, I'm working on NSMBWii still. I finally got the first 2 levels of world 9, so now I'm gonna get them all. Besides those 2 and COD: Reflex, the rest I play is changing constantly, so I'm not even listing it here.

Only have enough for one GTA IV DLC so I got The Ballad of Gay Tony first. The Lost & Damned will be bought later.

I wouldn't of recommended that, shame I got here too late.....

I played and beat both and if I played Lost and the Damned second I wouldn't of liked it that much. Lost and the Damned led perfectly into the Ballad of Gay Tony.

Edited by Shade737

I started my first playthrough on the English version of Pokémon HeartGold today. I still haven't bought a new Ds(i) so I have to play the rom. I picked Totodile as my starter because I simply LOVE the water-type. <3 I hope I'll find a DSi for a bargain price soon.