Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Battle and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.

All of them great.

The new Rocket Knight on XBLA. Got it today and haven't played through it 100% yet, but I'm loving it so far!

I got Sin And Punishment 2 yesterday. No game stores had it so I had to buy it from GAME online. I absolutely love this game. Its so much fun but at the same time its a challenge even at normal, everything goes nuts by the third stage. Its a worthy sequel to the first game and its longer too.

Edited by Iris

I just finished Metroid Prime 2 and moved on to Prime 3. I really loved Prime 2 at first, and I was ready to love it more than the first Prime, but after a while my appreciation for it just sort of petered out. Dark Aether lost its novelty, Torvus Bog dragged on forever, and even the awesomeness that was Sanctuary couldn't save it. It was still a great game, but it wasn't up to the standards of the first, or, as I'm learning, the third.

I'm only a few hours into Prime 3, but I'm quite liking it... as a very different sort of experience from the first two games. It's very Fusion-like, and I appreciate it for many of the same reasons: environment variety, clear objectives and a more involved storyline. It suffers from a lot of that game's flaws, as well, but after so much time with Prime 2 I'm happy to have a bit of a change.

Whoo, Phoenix Wright: Justice for All, starting the third case. It's been a while since I've completed the second case; I'm trying to get back into the series.

I thought it was my favorite series, and then I forgot about it. :/ Guess it wasn't as good as I thought it was...

To be fair, GS2 isn't the most shining moment in the series (and the more I think about it, the worse I think it is).

To be fair, GS2 isn't the most shining moment in the series (and the more I think about it, the worse I think it is).

Ehh, it's fun enough, And that just means the next games are that much better.

Still playing Justice for All. I haven't gotten that much playtime in at all since the last time I posted. Too much school and stuff.

GS2 would be a horrible game to stop on. I would know - I stopped on the second case for like half a year before revisiting the series.

Which reminds me, sometime after I beat AAI, I went back to replay the Ace Attorney games from the beginning. I happened to stop on the exact same part in case 2-2, hahahahaaaa.

Though it just so happens that the final case is utterly fantastic and only topped by the final case in the third game. So amazing is this final case that it's worth pushing through the rest of the game for.

However, I happened to enjoy all of JFA, although I enjoyed it the least out of the entire series like most people.

Even case 1-4 was better than 2-4 because it had Von Karma being Von Karma and of course it had ~*~character development~*~ between everyone's favorite rival attorneys.

2-4 was good but I just don't see how it's considered one of the best cases ever, I didn't think it was that great. JFA overall was just weakfest.

2-4 is basically popular because of

the twist of your client actually being guilty

which is probably my favourite part of any PW case.

I've been playing Daytona USA 2001 on my Dreamcast, and I must say; the handling is, indeed, complete and utter tripe.

But for some unfathomable reason, I can't get enough of it. It's madness!

I've also "acquired" a copy of Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram and can safely say that there is absolutely no conceivable need for twin joysticks - I am in love with this game!

My most recent eBay purchase, however, is Sonic 3D - wow, that game is really something else; not only do the superb graphics push the MegaDrive to its uppermost limits, but the brilliant sound and immaculate gameplay make the game an utterly superb experience and a joy to play! I'm hopelessly in love with - and, indeed, hopelessly addicted to - Sonic 3d: Flickies' Island. AND PROUD.

Still playing JFA/GS2... I'm not seeing why everyone's complaining about it so far. I'm finding it more fun than the original.

Except for the music. That's the one area in which the original is still the best, imo.

Been playing Twilight Princess in an effort to rekindle my love for Zelda and... while it is lengthy, addicting, and time consuming, I'm starting to remember why I thought this game was so forgettable. The towns are barren, the game is extremely linear (Especially the first couple of hours where only Kakariko is unlocked, and you can't go anywhere), the music is extremely unmemorable and uses low quality instruments, the graphics, while good at times (I stress at times, the game can look fucking atrocious sometimes too), are fairly generic. It's just a very bland, dated game at this point, many other games in the same or similar genre that came out this generation pulled off many concepts much better than Twilight Princess.

I recently got off of playing Megaman ZX playing as Aile even tho I'm a guy (because I believe in strong women B)). The game is really fun, and I expected nothing less from a Megaman titled game.

I've always wanted to know what it would be like to play as the Guardians from Megaman Zero, and you pretty much get that chance in this game. Only difference is that while they're cool to play as, they're not as badass as they were presented in the Zero series.

I'm near the end of the game, and I'm playing on easy mode. Easy mode isn't exactly what it sounds, as the only thing easy about it is the bosses taking more damage from your attacks. Aside from that, the game presents a fair amount of difficulty on easy mode so it is playable, but not child's play. If you play it on normal mode, it becomes a lot harder. It took me ages to get pass the first boss in the game...the FIRST boss! Not even Megaman Zero 1 was that hard, and it was still playable despite it's difficulty it fared on me my first time playing it.

One other problem I found was the map. It is so confusing, and it's hard to find where exactly your missions are supposed to take place. They tell you your mission is in Area O, or M, or L, and yet you would spend ages trying to find the areas before you can actually go on with your mission. The only areas that are really easy to find are Areas A-G, and be prepared to spend hours trying to find all the others after that (Especially Areas L and O).

Aside from that, this game is fun to play. After I beat this game, I'm getting started on ZX Advent!

Recently played games:

-LoZ: Twilight Princess - because Midna was that awesome.

-Megaman Zero 1 & 2 - because these games are awesome, if a little hard.

-Smash Bros Brawl - last game before my freshman year in university was over.

-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes - because it is too much fun with the box and stealth...how long has this game been out?

-Megaman 64: now I REALLY know this game is old.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

If you play it on normal mode, it becomes a lot harder. It took me ages to get pass the first boss in the game...the FIRST boss! Not even Megaman Zero 1 was that hard, and it was still playable despite it's difficulty it fared on me my first time playing it.

Hard Mode you have less than minimum health, you take more damage, there are no subtanks or life-ups.

Easy and Normal are just stupidly easy.

You will hate ZX: Advent. So much harder.

Also playing World of Goo, fun shit it is.

Hard Mode you have less than minimum health, you take more damage, there are no subtanks or life-ups.

Easy and Normal are just stupidly easy.

Until you defeat Kronoforce and unlock his time hax power.

Playing SSF4, I still suck at it though.

Whoa...screw that then...

I'mma still try it out...:P

Currently tredging my way through Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I'm stuck on the dungeon before the fight with Dusknoir due to this game being less than generous with the Reviver Seeds. Also hoping to get back on Ghostbusters: The Game after playing it once back in January and ignoring it since. Currently awaiting Sonic 4 and my birthday in three months which will grant me access to such awesome titles as Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Mega Man Zero Collection, and Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Still Circle of the Moon. I haven't been playing that often, level grinding and shit makes it take up more time than a Metroid game, and it's much harder as well, which sometimes puts me off when I cba to lose to bosses loads. Hopefully the other Metroidvanias are easier (apart from OoE of course but I won't play that for AGES most likely).

Frantically rewriting the ideas for my new fan fiction when I saw the Angel Island crash in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood earlier... :blink::lol:

So yesterday I read that Portal is free on Steam until the 24th of May or something.

PORTAL GET.

On Test...17? It begins with the ntroduction of the Weighted Companion Cube. Quite liking it so far, would say it lives up to the hype as it stands, which is very nice.

Then I'll go back to Super Street Fighter 4 and getting my arse handed to me. Managed to get my Sagat up to C Rank, now I'm trying it with Sakura. It isn't going well.

Done about...10 characters in Arcade?

I just finished up the last of my ridiculously large batch of games, last of which being Ratchet & Clank CiT and Super Paper Mario.

I greatly enjoyed Crack in Time, although I enjoyed almost every installment in the franchise. Some of the weapons seem a bit overpowered this go round (especially when they get up to level 5, sheesh) but the funin' and gunnin' never stops and is surrounded by a decent story brought to life by excellent characters. Traveling the galaxy and listening to Pirate Radio is a joy, and the mini planets are a great distraction to the main story. I think I’ll be going back to pick up the last few Zoni I missed and unlock the extras that come with it.

Zurkon the Destroyer owns all. He only lives to kill.

Super Paper Mario on the other hand proved to be the worst Mario game I have ever played. (to be fair, I skipped the likes of Mario Party 46 and Mario DDR). I have never necessarily been a fan of Mario’s franchise, but I always relied on the Plumber whenever I needed a solid 8.0 or better experience. Especially after thoroughly enjoying the Paper Mario series (like Thousand Year Door) Super Paper Mario lacked the fun characters (like Rawk Hawk and namable Yoshi) and instead had me bashing my head into the controller, desk or whatever else I could find. I am proud of myself for finishing it, as it had a few redeeming moments, but it seriously was not worth the money I paid for it.

Edited by Gallia

God fuck I finally beat Circle of the Moon. Dracula's second form was SO hard. Thank god I decided to go get the Uranus card for the Thunderbird.

I'll have to get hold of another Castlevania game sometimes, I tried Symphony of the Night but I suck at ISO files, so yeah ._.

I've been playing around with Episodes From Liberty City. TLAD was the most depressing shit ever, but I did like the additions to the gameplay (though it did have some really stupid design choices), and the new soundtrack is way better than the one in Vanilla IV. Now playing through BOGT, with all of the satchel charging, base jumping, tank driving insanity of win.

Edited by Tornado