Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Now playing Bayonetta

I wasn't originally going to get it since it seemed to be overdoing to Fanservice thing so I came in not expecting much but man was I surprised when I started playing it and got really into it. It has allot of action, epic battles and the story isn't that bad either. It is a bit difficult though lol.

I may even go as far as saying its comparable with my experience of God of War 3.

Edited by Shade737

Remember when I said that TLAD had some really stupid design decisions? Yeah, that's like the understatement of the year.

That being said, TBOGT was fantastic, and it built up into crazy awesome gameplay akin to the Toreno missions of San Andreas. The last mission was just an escalating level of awesome things, and it grabbed on and didn't let go. That being said, some of the "better than GTA IV" weapons really aren't "better than GTA IV;" and it is rather absurd that most of the content added to TLAD didn't transfer over to TBOGT.

Edited by Tornado

Just watched the first set of credits in Sonic Rush Adventure... now to find me a Johnny.

Make your own jokes. :blink::lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

God fuck I finally beat Circle of the Moon. Dracula's second form was SO hard. Thank god I decided to go get the Uranus card for the Thunderbird.

I'll have to get hold of another Castlevania game sometimes, I tried Symphony of the Night but I suck at ISO files, so yeah ._.

You should try Aria of Sorrow and Dawn Of Sorrow. I liked those the best. Symphony of the Night is really good too but it can be quite difficult to get it work well on an emulator. My brother got it work super well, though. :) But yeah, you should try at least Aria of Sorrow. If you have a DS then get all the three (DoS, PoR and OoE). Order of Ecclesia is pretty tough but I think it was easier than CotM.

Edited by GURU

You should try Aria of Sorrow and Dawn Of Sorrow. I liked those the best. Symphony of the Night is really good too but it can be quite difficult to get it work well on an emulator. My brother got it work super well, though. :) But yeah, you should try at least Aria of Sorrow. If you have a DS then get all the three (DoS, PoR and OoE). Order of Ecclesia is pretty tough but I think it was easier than CotM.

I did get Aria of Sorrow yesterday. The plot made me wtf so much I couldn't be arsed to play past the first save point. The very beginning of a Metroidvania tends to suck anyway, until you start getting stronger and getting more upgrades.

I did get Aria of Sorrow yesterday. The plot made me wtf so much I couldn't be arsed to play past the first save point. The very beginning of a Metroidvania tends to suck anyway, until you start getting stronger and getting more upgrades.

Oh gee, that's weird. I thought Aria of Sorrow was one of the best Metroidvanias. I wasn't a huge fan of it at first but when I played through it once I started liking it more. Hopefully you'll find interest to play it further than the beginning someday.

Oh gee, that's weird. I thought Aria of Sorrow was one of the best Metroidvanias. I wasn't a huge fan of it at first but when I played through it once I started liking it more. Hopefully you'll find interest to play it further than the beginning someday.

I have a bit today, I'm stuck though already, I beat the first boss dude, went to save point, went to that underwater passage and destroyed some blue thing. Do I have to equip some soul or something to progress? I'm a bit confused :S

I just picked up The Last Remnant for the 360 for about $10, and I'm having a fun time with it. Got stuck though, which is depressing.

I'm also playing Too Human. The Melee Weapon controls may be abysmal, but the Gun controls work pretty well (which is good since I don't like using Melee Weapons in games much anyways).

Showin' my DS some love lately. Playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour, Knights in the Nightmare, and Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor. And as soon as I finish cleaning my room so I can hook up my PS3, I'll be playing Red Dead Redemption.

I need to get back in Kingdom Hearts, I've barely scratched the surface of it, and afterwards I'll need to purchase Kingdom Hearts 2.

Broadening my horizons ever so slightly...Just played a stage of a demo version of Rocket Knight on PS3. He's cute, and the gameplay is fun. May consider a purchase if I keep on playing. Now that's something new. :P

Nothing right now, I have SATs and regents to worry about, but come summer time I will be buying Super Mario Galaxy 2, Alan Wake, Sonic 4 episode 1, Kirby Super Star for DL on the VC, and possibly Red Dead Redemption.

Godzilla Destroy All Monsters for GC

I found that game a bit on the easy side. Spam Godzilia or Rodan's uppercut and you can just mega-blast your way to victory. (even without this, Godzila 2000 is a monster).

I'll be buying a few game soon. Red Dead Redemption is on the list, and I am waiting on Metroid Other M and Backbreaker (but I get a D. Nukem Forever vibe from that)

Edited by Gallia

I have a bit today, I'm stuck though already, I beat the first boss dude, went to save point, went to that underwater passage and destroyed some blue thing. Do I have to equip some soul or something to progress? I'm a bit confused :S

Yep. Was the blue thing you detroyed a soul? It should be called "Flying Armor". Yes, you need that sould to progress.

Once you get Flying Armor, go back to the left and exit the underwater room and keep going up. You should see a small gap you have to jump over. Use Flying Armor soul to get across that gap. Then just keep going to the right.

So I'm trying to actually play some video games for once instead of wasting my days away on the internet...

Yesterday I made a start by playing Pokémon Platinum for a while, levelled my Shellgon from 34 to 49, and that's about it.

Then I played some Rune Factory Frontier, hardly any, but I have to review this so I really need to just play it...

I haven't been able to buy any new games in ages :( Feels bad man.

Yep. Was the blue thing you detroyed a soul? It should be called "Flying Armor". Yes, you need that sould to progress.

Once you get Flying Armor, go back to the left and exit the underwater room and keep going up. You should see a small gap you have to jump over. Use Flying Armor soul to get across that gap. Then just keep going to the right.

Possibly. Thank you, will get to that some other time. I haven't really played many games in a while.

Sam & Max Season One, on what is either my third or fourth playthrough. Most likely my fourth.

Online's either Borderlands or Section 8. Pokemon Sould Silver is the current DS game I'm working on, and Alan Wake for single player console game.

Finished the main storyline of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and am currently working on the special episodes. Also got Pokemon SoulSilver before I was expecting to and will start it when I can resolve a little problem with my eyewear. Needless to say, I can't wait!

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Aria of Sorrow is pretty good actually. One problem though: the fucking save points are not obvious. I find myself going on for ages and sometimes dying, it was a problem in Circle of the Moon as well. At least Metroid makes it's saves obvious by being like LOL HERE'S A MISSILE DOOR IN THE FIRST ROOM OF A NEW AREA THIS IS A SAVE POINT.

God damn have some clues!

For the past few days, I've been playing Super Mario Sunshine, which come to think of it, I've never really played very far into >_>. Anyway, only need to beat Episode 7 of Rico Harbor, and I'll be able to go to Corona Mountain.

Also, Secret of the Village Underside can go die in a fire.

EDIT: Beat it. Corona Mountain was surprisingly easy, after I realized I could put out the fire platforms with the Hover Nozzle, and after burning a few lives figuring out the boat.

Edited by Ekaje

Also, Secret of the Village Underside can go die in a fire.

Hahaha, oh my god, bad times! Dx

I've been playing Pokémon Platinum more regularly, my Pokédex is now at 483, and my playtime just got over 300 hours yesterday. SO CLOSE!