Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Also, Secret of the Village Underside can go die in a fire.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Infact, the entire of Pianta Village can go FUCK itself. This really dragged Sunshine down a lot. This one stage.

Played slightly more Aria of Sorrow, is all.

Lol I got that student witch cat soul, it's both cute and REALLY EFFECTIVE. And the double jump from that imposing armour boss. Was pretty damn easy though. I am slowly enjoying this more, I must say.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil 4 lately. I like how you can keep coming back to it even after a couple of years.

And there's still buttloads you can do. :D It does give such a challange.

Only really played Rocket Knight the last week. Fun game, nostalgia works, but it isn't worth the 1200 MSPoints pricetag in hindsight. Oh well. Will be picking up where I left off with SSFIV online when I get the chance. Been working on getting Ibuki to C-Rank. Cammy's already there :P .

Getting back into Power Stone lately, but I'm really sucking at it now. Example: I use Falcon, the game puts me up against Jack (the mummy guy), and I get my ass kicked. Next, I pick Wangtang and I beat Jack, then the game puts me up against Falcon, and I get my ass kicked. So then, I pick Jack and beat Falcon, and then the game puts me up against Rouge (no, not Rouge the Bat), and I get my ass kicked.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but this thing just never happened to me in the past. I think it's because I suck now. I used to be good at it, but now I suck.

Using all of the power that the PSP has to offer, I'm currently playing around with Super Mario Land. I was playing Shadowgate Classic, but I value my PSP too much to live with the danger of putting it through a wall.

Currently playing Pokemon Soul Silver and the 360 version of Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing. Brought Soul Silver yesterday and S&SASR today. Both are fantastic and extremely good fun and Soul Silver is nothing more or less than the greatest Pokemon game of them all.

Currently going for all achievements in Alan Wake, amazing game and having a lot of time, on my third playthrough.

I'm currently playing EVE Online. It's kind of weird coming across a game that you really enjoy yet know you can't really recommend it to people in good faith because most people won't like it. :/

I'll let this explain because it says it better than I could.

Or for those of you who like visual aids, compare the following, both of which are completely accurate:

Well after finally filling my National Dex on Pokémon Platinum, I'm gonna play it for a bit longer and level my party a bit more.

After that... not sure. I really should play Rune Factory Frontier some more but I'm really in the mood for some handheld gaming.

My PS2 hasn't been getting a lot of love lately so I'm gonna buy Disgaea Hour of Darkness today and play it. I've seen these little characters pop up all over the interwebz *cough*Misery Malice's signature for example*cough* and want to see why. :P

Edited by Silencer226

My PS2 hasn't been getting a lot of love lately so I'm gonna buy Disgaea Hour of Darkness today and play it. I've seen these little characters pop up all over the interwebz *cough*Misery Malice's signature for example*cough* and want to see why. :P

Disgaea 1 is awesome, but Disgaea 2 is better IMO. (Jake, PLEASE do not laugh at me for saying that.) Also, be warned, Vyers (A.K.A. Mid-Boss) is going to be a real pain in the ass.

So I completed JSR the other day, and boy was I disappointed. The game ended! Such awesome should be eternal. =(

Now I'm trying to find something to play, just to tide me over until SMG2. I've been playing a bit of Heroes, Tomb Raider A and Spyro SOF on GBA, but none are meshing right now. I'm just not in the mood for them, so I guess I'll be playing the waiting game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Disgaea 1 is awesome, but Disgaea 2 is better IMO. (Jake, PLEASE do not laugh at me for saying that.) Also, be warned, Vyers (A.K.A. Mid-Boss) is going to be a real pain in the ass.

LOL

Disgaea 2 is certainly the better game, but I feel it doesn't have the heart of the original. Better story and characters aside, the original game also benefited from having better writing and a vastly superior English dub. However, the second game tweaked battle mechanics and graphics so it's all-around an improvement, and aside from impossibly ludicrous side missions such as the treasure maps, I can't really complain.

I've not been playing much of anything, except for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Full metal alchemist: Dual sympathy (Good gameplay, fail in every other aspect though) and playing with my Sonic toys if that counts (Being the childish person I am)

Super :lol: Lombax

I've been addicted to Dragon Age for the past few weeks. I usually don't play RPGs of this magnitude, but I'm finding it super fun so far, =3. Having the game built on talking is both interesting and fun, but it gets boring after awhile. Good thing I leveled up my coercion to the max first thing. Makes everything WAY easier, <3.

-Blur

So yeah, I said I was going back to SSFIV, but I kinda went and got Red Dead Redemption, and I'm currently hooked on that right now. Which is sort of surprising to me, since I had enough of GTA4 after about 2 hours, and RDR plays a lot like it.

Nothing right now, but over the summer I will be buying Cave Story and Kirby Super Star on the Virtual Console, probably Metal Slug XX on XBLA, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 if I have the dough.

I've finished Musashi, and Dark Cloud. What I'm playing now is Cave Story, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm pretty much done with Cave Story, but I'm just trying to beat time attack and boss mode.

I have to admit that Mario Galaxy 2 is better then I expected. I don't like the fact that Rosalina isn't in this game like the first one, but every game has it's ups and downs. Besides, Yoshi makes up for some of the lost.

Edited by A.C.193

Disgaea claimed 6 hours of my life over since I first played it Sunday. It's pretty awesome, my favorite character right now is Etna, once I beat this I'm going for Disgaea 2 and then 3 for my PS3.

Heh, for once, a game is actually the reason for my absence to this forum...I do apologise for that, but then again, I don't think anybody really misses me. :P Anyway, Just Cause 2 has kept me occupied from a few days after its European release to today (I'm not finished playing it yet either) and has even dragged me onto the official Eidos forums to post there instead of here (god forbid)...I've played through the game's story mode twice, and I'm coming up to my third time now (just got the last two Agency missions to complete) and going for 100% afterwards...But I'm only halfway there, currently. In fact, I've just finished completing all four of the districts of Panau City...a feat that I deemed impossible because I thought the game was glitched when I started destroying stuff/collecting boxes and saw that the districts' percentage levels didn't change. With that out of the way, though, I think I may actually achieve my goal this time...and 100% my first ever open-world sandbox game.

Currently replaying the original Pheonix Wright trilogy before I play Apollo Justice for the first time. I'm just about to start the first day in Court for the final case. Taking my time, because I won't be playing AJ until August (its a long flight to Austrailia, and I want to keep as many options open as possible). I've already got Professor Layton 2, Sonic Rush Adventure, Chrono Trigger, and Miles Edgeworth Investigations lined up for that holiday too.

On the home console front, I've been sticking to Super Street Fighter 4: just got the "Fivepeat" trophy today (all with Sakura) so at least I'm improving now. Then, depending on how much spare time I have, I'm thinking some mix of Metroid Prime 3, Ben There Dan That, Gunstar Heroes and maybe even that downloadable Doctor Who game.

Galaxy 2 will have to wait until Autumn :(

I started playing Alan Wake on Hard mode yesterday and got to the last episode. I don't have any work to do today so I have lots of time to finish the story. So far, I'm very impressed.

Jet Set Radio Future came in the post yesterday. Second hand of course, but everything's in perfect condition. Anyway, this game is so different from the original. It's way faster and easier control. A fantastic sequel so far. All the good things from the first game have been improved, and they've changed so many of the mechanics that the entire experience is fresh. Loving it so far, even though I've onlt just unlocked Combo.

• Thumbs Up 1