Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Persona 3 and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Former I've had for awhile and never bothered with until last week; it's fully awesome. Second I got on loan from my girlfriend. About half an hour into the game, but liking it more than Twilight Princess already.

Got Mad World about a week ago, and have been playing it in very little bits and pieces - I'm doing one or two levels at a time to try and make it last. Don't think I've even done 3 hours yet, but I'm onto the 4th area (The Weapons Lab, is it?) and judging from my rank I haven't got long left. Maybe Hard Mode will help keep it going.

I'm also literally playing about 40 minutes of Yoshi's Island on GBA once a week. My brother bought it years ago, I played the first level and promtly forgot to continue it, heh. Now, as I have nothing to do between 10.20 and 11.05 on a Tuesday night (Mitcheel & Webb Look ends on Dave until Big Bang Theory on C4, heh), and as I looked around for smoething simple to keep myself awake I found the old GBA hidden away. I'm halfway through the second World, so that will take me...ages.

Still going with Football Manager 2009 too. Just started the 6th season with Coventry City. Won my first 4 league games to give myself a 2-point lead, and qualified for the Champions' League Group stage by beating Olympiakos 7-2 on aggregate (lost 2-1 away, won 6-0 at home, haha!). Hopefully this season I can actually mount a decent title challenge, last two seasons I've fell away in the last 2 months and been lucky to get into Europe.

Seriously?

Yeah, somehow I could never get into TP. It looks real nice and I can see why people say it's a great game, but I lose interest quickly. Same with the N64 Zeldas. I don't know why PH appeals more, maybe it's the top-down view which reminds me of A Link To The Past or something...

Persona 3 and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Former I've had for awhile and never bothered with until last week; it's fully awesome. Second I got on loan from my girlfriend. About half an hour into the game, but liking it more than Twilight Princess already.

Yeah, PH is great, but not sure is it better than 3D versions (Wii and N64).

Yeah, somehow I could never get into TP. It looks real nice and I can see why people say it's a great game, but I lose interest quickly. Same with the N64 Zeldas. I don't know why PH appeals more, maybe it's the top-down view which reminds me of A Link To The Past or something...

That's cool, I get frustrated with PH because I had to restart it. I got so far and then stopped playing for a while, then when I went back to it I couldn't remember for the life of me what I was supposed to be doing >__< That and I find that all the islands look very similar. It's still fun though.

I'm playing Eversion, an indie game.

Apparently this game is supposed to be creepy but since I have no sound card, I can't listen to the supposedly eerie music. Otherwise, it's a ho-hum platformer that is pretty barebones. I'm already on the super-secret eighth level, though getting past it is pretty annoying.

Persona 4

Hell yeyah! ^_^ Man I love that game. Not a good idea to get it in coursework season though... I can't drag myself away.

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World.

Aw man I envy you >.< We won't be getting that in Europe for like half a year, if ever...

As for Phantom Hourglass, personally it's my least favourite Zelda, minus the first two (which have probably just aged horribly badly). I did complete it, but I've felt no want to play it again since. Music sucks, characters suck (except linebeck) story sucks... Although after Majora's Mask sequelled OoT, it had big shoes to fill. Maybe my expectations were too high?

Sonic Riders 3 Beta version. Sonic and the Black Knight.

Man, that's a fun game.

Edited by OvErLoRd Darkspine

Finished Harvey Birdman, so currently setting aside the NFS games to refuel my Puyo Puyo addiction. Already cleared Puyo 1 & 2, will start on Sun now.

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty. Let's just say that if I were a soldier I'd have been caught 100 times over by now.

Going to purchase the Unleashed Chun-nan DLC today when it comes out for the US. =3

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty. Let's just say that if I were a soldier I'd have been caught 100 times over by now.

I love MGS2. It's on my list of the top 5 best PS2 games, but MGS3 is my #1 favorite PS2 game (and maybe my #1 favorite MGS game as well, but I can't decide between whether 1, 3, or 4 is the best). And yes, I like Raiden in case anyone is wondering, he's one of my favorite MGS characters.

Going to purchase the Unleashed Chun-nan DLC today when it comes out for the US. =3

Taking that back...

I'm going to play The Simpsons Game - just rented it.

I've been playing the heck out of Pokemon Platinum, maaannn. Good stuff.

I bought a copy of MadWorld not too long ago, but I haven't really played it much yet.

Edited by gunthetra

Currently PSU: Illuminus and The Last Remnant. Aside from that Rock Band!!!

Been playing Mushroom Men on the Wii... good game but very old hat. It has the feel and production values of a generic N64-era platform game... Very pretty though.

I'm never constantly playing just one game. This past week I've been working on getting achievements in Sonic Unleashed, playing a couple of Halo 3 multiplayer matches, playing a handful of rounds of The Mercenaries in Resident Evil 5 and I started Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I've been busy. :)