Awoo.

Patch 1.01 and all who sail in her!

Badnik Mechanic

So I just started ASRT (PS3 version) and it would appear that patch 1.01 is live and it's... what the hell...

214MB!?

Erm... whats on it!?

Now I've decided not to download it for now because well... we all know how that worked for Wii-U owners. But I was wondering if anyone had downloaded it and if you'd noticed any changes or stuff added since I can't find patch notes anywhere?

That didn't take long. I have my ps3 set to auto-update so it may be on my ps3 already XD

What happened with the Wii U version?

I think Sumo commented in the Wii U thread saying that the 360 update that fixed achievement bugs, etc is coming soon to PS3.

And you like trophies, so you better download it!

I patched up last night and a few things I noticed where as follows.

Time to start a new game appears to have been reduced.

Online games now force all players to pick a new character upon completing the race (YAY!).

Not yet noticed anything in the single player though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Online games now force all players to pick a new character upon completing the race (YAY!).

This sounds pretty fair I guess. Good thing I've unlocked all the mods for my "main" characters!