Awoo.

Team Sonic Achievement Thread

tenchibr

Only thing I can suggest is that if you've got the 4 controllers, boost it online with some friends.

That seems to be the case, must be done online.

Which royaly sucks in so many ways.

Oh by the way.

I don't know about the Xbox 360, but this definately works for the PS3 version. So long as you can connect a device and press start, then actually be able to select a racer on the next screen, you can get this trophy, even if the controller is unable to make the cars move.

For instance, a blu-ray remote control will work. But the playstation navigation stick and the move controller will work too, however you will be unable to actually move with them. Just drive behind the car and push it forward so it's in 1st-4th place.

Theres probably other controllers out there which will work like Guitar hero controllers, fight sticks and the like.

I don't know if the Xbox 360 has anything that will work like this but you neve know.

That seems to be the case, must be done online.

Which royaly sucks in so many ways.

Oh by the way.

I don't know about the Xbox 360, but this definately works for the PS3 version. So long as you can connect a device and press start, then actually be able to select a racer on the next screen, you can get this trophy, even if the controller is unable to make the cars move.

For instance, a blu-ray remote control will work. But the playstation navigation stick and the move controller will work too, however you will be unable to actually move with them. Just drive behind the car and push it forward so it's in 1st-4th place.

Theres probably other controllers out there which will work like Guitar hero controllers, fight sticks and the like.

I don't know if the Xbox 360 has anything that will work like this but you neve know.

Guitars/keytars/drums should work as they will act as extra controllers in any game... Just without the buttons that they don't have...

Which reminds me, I'll be up for doing this on 360! (From at least 6pm UK time tonight... xD) Don't have the achievement yet, got plenty of controllers to try and hook up...

I think I'm in a bind. I tried to earn it legitimately tonight (using three friends and myself against online players) but my friends and I just couldn't all earn top four spots no matter what. We had a little pact to not shoot items at each other, and all of my friends have played this game many times before, but these online racers are pretty good and it just doesn't seem feasible for all of us to do exceptionally well at once.

I want to do the whole 'I scratch your back and you scratch mine' thing with people I meet online, but I have a grand total of one controller, so I can't be helpful to anyone, even myself. All controllers other than mine provided tonight were by friends, who all took their things home. And my friends are not the kind of people who are willing to let go of personal property for even a temporary amount of time.

This achievement is pure trash. Just wretched, stupid trash on part of Sumo and Sega.

Update: I'm borrowing some controllers from some folks and will be online on Thursday after 18:30 UTC-6 and on Friday after 17:00. I have found one other person with four controllers so we need one more person with at least two who is willing to help, or if you have four and want the achievement as well, we can go vice versa and I'll then play the role of 'two controller guy' for you. Xbox live gamertag is uisbrother, just message me if you're interested.

Edited by Willick Bogey

Hey everyone, I have four Xbox controllers and I need help. I'll be free most of Saturday and All of Sunday. I live in California (whatever time zone that is) and my GT is: A cool chicken Add me!

I have 4 controllers I think... Yeah, I do, so I can hopefully try to get this one. I'll have to wait until next weekend to try to go for it though, since I'll be out of town this weekend.

EDIT: Add me on XBbox360 anyways, my Gamertag is x8SorryGnomey8x

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

I wonder if someone with the PS3 version would be willing to help me out with something.

I only need one person and can return the favour for you, it's help with the sticker laser ghost. It'll take about 2 min at the most and I can easilly return the favour.

King_Ubu is my psn addy, but please let me know why you're adding me as I delete blank friend requests.

Nevermind... I got it.

Just an update to say Andy and I still need this achievement and we have found our other two pads, so are ready to go anytime~!

Glad to see everyone is doing well here... On a semi-off-topic note:

For the Yokozuna Achievement, the one where you gotta get S-Class in all 40 tracks in Time Attack, someone found a glitch where you can get the achievement to pop sooner.

If you play as Sonic (or Vyse) Standard Mod and go to the Samba de Amigo Classic Mirrored Track (forgot the name, it's the one where you drive as a car only), if you manage to beat Sumo, it will unlock.

If you want to get it legimately, avoid the spoiler; otherwise, I hope it helps you guys.

Glad to see everyone is doing well here... On a semi-off-topic note:

For the Yokozuna Achievement, the one where you gotta get S-Class in all 40 tracks in Time Attack, someone found a glitch where you can get the achievement to pop sooner.

If you play as Sonic (or Vyse) Standard Mod and go to the Samba de Amigo Classic Mirrored Track (forgot the name, it's the one where you drive as a car only), if you manage to beat Sumo, it will unlock.

If you want to get it legimately, avoid the spoiler; otherwise, I hope it helps you guys.

No wonder i got it so quick.

Still have no takers on who wants to help out on Team Sonic, i'm free tomorrow

Edited by jordine

No wonder i got it so quick.

Still have no takers on who wants to help out on Team Sonic, i'm free tomorrow

I need it too! I'll add you once I switch on my PS.

EDIT: Well, I don't need it anymore... ^^

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Wait wait wait, I'm not understanding how this works. You're supposed to have four people, and then you win online?

Also, for what it's worth, I have six controllers (seven if you count the wired one for PC) so...yeah

Edited by Aqua Buster

Even if you have 6, the maximum players you can assign per console (for this game) is 4.

Sorry for bumping, but is anyone on the Xbox able and willing to assist Andy and I with this sometime please? Not that we'll be able to 100% it anyway. :P

This is the only trophy in the entire game I need now to Platinum it. Anyone up for jumping online to help with this? I have 4 controllers (one a Saturn USB, another a fighting stick) I can obviously do the same in return if the person that helps out also has 4. smile.png

On PS3, username on there is theGagaman

Edited by theGagaman

Right, I can hop onto Xbox Live RIGHT NOW and try for this darned achievement. Gonna dig out a couple more controllers if anyone wants to help me.

CraigRJ is the GT, drop me a message through there.

• 1 month later...

I am done with achievements, but I am interested in getting that doomed Laser Ghost sticker. It's something I would like to try to boost as well, will need 3 people.

I have just got the Vita version of the game. If anyone would be willing to help me out with that trophies Team Sonic I would greatly appreciate it.

Not sure how many people still want this.

But with the Vita version, you don't need 5 human players. You have have a custom game lobby with 2-4 players and the CPU will fill up the rest of the slots, if the CPU picks the missing characters. Beating them will trigger the trophy.

Anyone is willing to help me out with this achievement on 360, please? I only need that achievement now 

Please :3