Awoo.

Do you think there will ever be another Sonic T.V show?

Generations

...eh, thats rather...cliche.

They were asking how Cream would develop, and that was my answer. Can you think of something better?

They were asking how Cream would develop, and that was my answer. Can you think of something better?

Well in that case, no. But I swear that kind of story has been done to death in cartoons.

Here are my ideas:

Setting:

-Mobius, in perfect harmony and Robotnik plans to rule (like the video games and AOSTH)

Characters and Cast:

Main Characters:

-Sonic (voiced by Jaleel White)

-Tails (voiced by Kwesi Boayke)

-Sally (voiced by Kath Soucie)

-Knuckles (voiced by Dan Green)

-Amy (voiced by Laura Ortiz)

-Bunnie Rabbot (voiced by Nancy Cartwright)

-Antoine (voiced by Rob Paulsen)

-Cream (voiced by Rebecca Honig)

-Dr. Eggman Robotnik (voiced by Mike Pollack)

-Snively voiced by Charlie Adler)

-Scratch (voiced by Phil Hayes)

-Grounder (voiced by Garry Chalk)

-SWATBots (voiced by Jim Cummings)

Recurring:

-The Oracle (voiced by Maurice LaMarche)

-Vector (voiced by Bobcat Goldthwait)

-Charmy (voiced by Amy Birnbaum)

-Espio (voiced by Dave Willis)

-Uncle Chuck (voiced by Ed Asner)

-Coconuts (voiced by Ian James Courlett)

-Sleet (voiced by Maruice LaMarche)

-Decoe (voiced by Andrew Rannells)

-Bocoe (voiced by Darren Dunstan)

-Bokkun (voiced by Andrew Rannells)

-Rogue (Nicole Sullivan maybe)

-Shadow (voiced by Jason Anthony Griffith)

-Jet (voiced by Jason Anthony Griffith)

Details:

-Additional recurring characters also included from the games

-Sonic's personality must be heroic, brave, adventurous, and a bit of a smart alec like he always is, but (and like I said, I've stated this), he should also have the charisma, kindness, charm, hero-likeness of himself, Mickey Mouse and Felix the Cat, the wise guy and smart techniques of Bugs Bunny and AOSTH Sonic, the screwball antiques and craziness of the early Daffy Duck and Woody Woodpecker, and the coolness of the Pink Panther and Friz Freleng's Bugs Bunny.

-Tails learns from Sonic like an apprentice.

-Storylines with Chaos Emeralds popping up here to there

-Featuring the adventure and action of the video games, SATAM, and Sonic X and the comedy and charm of AOSTH

-Rated TV-Y7 FV

-Guest stars including voice actors/actresses who have been in Sonic video games and shows over the years (Examples: Tim Curry, Roger Craig Smith)

-Mobius setting a combination of the video games, AOSTH, and Sonic X

-Only animals and creatures as inhabitants of Mobius with the exception of Dr. Robotnik, Snively, and Badniks/robots

-Freedom Fighters like in SATAM, except they try to maintain peace and order in Mobius and protect it from Robotnik as opposed to SATAM (where Mobius was ruled by Robotnik)

-2-D (non-Flash) Animation ('nuff said). Done by either Rough Draft Studios or Film Roman.

-Writers include Bruce and Reed Shelly, John Kricfalusi, Robert Askin, Cindy Morrow, Danny Antonucci, Len Janson, Ted Lewis, Frederick Stroppel, Bob Camp, and Jim Gomez

-Directors include Kent Butterworth, Milton Knight, John Kricfalusi, Danny Antonucci, Randy Myers, and Ken Bruce

-Infact, the crew consists of the best in the animation biz plus crew members from previous Sonic cartoons

-Presented in HD and in 1.78:1 widescreen

-Fourth Wall being broken every now and again

-This might sound like a bad idea but bear with me, stories from the Sonic games and comics used (like for Sonic X) and some stories re-used from AOSTH and SATAM.

-Airing on The Hub with Shout! Factory handling home video distribution

Edited by SpeedKeed

Well in that case, no. But I swear that kind of story has been done to death in cartoons.

Okay then, how's this: Vanilla is over protective of Cream after an incident with Eggman, and she won't let Cream hang out with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy, saying that it is too dangerous because they are always going on adventures. At first Cream listens to her mother even though she is sad, but she grows bored and rebels against her mother by sneaking out of the house.

GOD no.

At first I thought you were hating on his animation skills, but then I realized he meant writers, and I went "GOD no." with you.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's my idea for a 1 hour Halloween Special:

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles plan a Halloween party, and everyone is invited besides Eggman. Amy wants to go, but she already promised Vanilla that she would take Cream trick or treating, and she knows she can't let Cream down. Else where, Eggman is in his lair, planning to pull the ultimate prank on Sonic. He invents a laser that, when blasted with, turns people into real versions of the costume they are wearing. Meanwhile, Amy and Cream are getting ready to go trick or treating. After going to several houses, Amy is bored and wishes she could be at Sonic's party. She tells Cream about Sonic's party, and says they could go there instead of Trick or treating. Cream i excited as she has never been to a Halloween party, and says yes. Vanilla however, refuses, saying that Cream is too young to go to a teenage party. Cream is sad, but Amy tells them that they will go trick or treating again. After that, Amy tells Cream that they're going to the party anyway, Cream is scared because her mother says no, but Amy tells her that it will be a lot of fun and that her mom will never know. Meanwhile, all of Sonic's party guests have turned into the monsters they were dressed up as. Amy and Cream show up, and Amy sees all of the monsters attacking Sonic. She whips out her massive Piko Piko hammer and makes short work of all the monsters. Meanwhile, Cream sees Eggman on the roof with the laser, and flies up to stop him. Eggman makes a quick reaction and blasts Cream with the laser. Cream turns into a super heroine because she was dressed as her favorite super heroine from her favorite T.V show (similar to Wonder Woman). Creams now has all kinds of powers and makes short work of Eggman and destroys his laser, turning everyone back to their normal selves. Eggman flies away in his Egg pod, enraged by his defeat. Sonic and all of his friends celebrate Halloween and have fun at his party. Vanilla is outside the house, and bursts inside. She sees Cream and Amy, and yells at them for disobeying her. Vanilla grabs Cream and tells her that they are going home. Cream starts to cry. Sonic then tells Vanilla about Eggman and how Cream saved everyone and that if it wasn't for her, he'd be toast, and Vanilla realizes that she was having fun and that even though her friends are teens, they are very good friends and respect Cream for who she is. Vanilla says sorry to Cream and her friends, and lets Cream stay at the party and have fun with her friends, all is well and Sonic and Friends party on.

Here's my idea for a 1 hour Halloween Special:

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles plan a Halloween party, and everyone is invited besides Eggman. Amy wants to go, but she already promised Vanilla that she would take Cream trick or treating, and she knows she can't let Cream down. Else where, Eggman is in his lair, planning to pull the ultimate prank on Sonic. He invents a laser that, when blasted with, turns people into real versions of the costume they are wearing. Meanwhile, Amy and Cream are getting ready to go trick or treating. After going to several houses, Amy is bored and wishes she could be at Sonic's party. She tells Cream about Sonic's party, and says they could go there instead of Trick or treating. Cream i excited as she has never been to a Halloween party, and says yes. Vanilla however, refuses, saying that Cream is too young to go to a teenage party. Cream is sad, but Amy tells them that they will go trick or treating again. After that, Amy tells Cream that they're going to the party anyway, Cream is scared because her mother says no, but Amy tells her that it will be a lot of fun and that her mom will never know. Meanwhile, all of Sonic's party guests have turned into the monsters they were dressed up as. Amy and Cream show up, and Amy sees all of the monsters attacking Sonic. She whips out her massive Piko Piko hammer and makes short work of all the monsters. Meanwhile, Cream sees Eggman on the roof with the laser, and flies up to stop him. Eggman makes a quick reaction and blasts Cream with the laser. Cream turns into a super heroine because she was dressed as her favorite super heroine from her favorite T.V show (similar to Wonder Woman). Creams now has all kinds of powers and makes short work of Eggman and destroys his laser, turning everyone back to their normal selves. Eggman flies away in his Egg pod, enraged by his defeat. Sonic and all of his friends celebrate Halloween and have fun at his party. Vanilla is outside the house, and bursts inside. She sees Cream and Amy, and yells at them for disobeying her. Vanilla grabs Cream and tells her that they are going home. Cream starts to cry. Sonic then tells Vanilla about Eggman and how Cream saved everyone and that if it wasn't for her, he'd be toast, and Vanilla realizes that she was having fun and that even though her friends are teens, they are very good friends and respect Cream for who she is. Vanilla says sorry to Cream and her friends, and lets Cream stay at the party and have fun with her friends, all is well and Sonic and Friends party on.

It's a bit too generic.

This whole premise has been done a thousand times.

If I did the show, I would try my best to vary it from the games and try to make it unique in it's own right. Because if it's just a straight adaptation, then you might as well buy the games.

My opinion on "Sonic TV shows" is: MAKE A THIRD SEASON OF SONIC SATAM !!!!

That is all I have to say. I hate it when people jump to making new things while leaving old things unfinished.

Besides, I really miss Antoine and Sally and Rotor.

Okay then, how's this: Vanilla is over protective of Cream after an incident with Eggman, and she won't let Cream hang out with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy, saying that it is too dangerous because they are always going on adventures. At first Cream listens to her mother even though she is sad, but she grows bored and rebels against her mother by sneaking out of the house.

This has already happened, and it didn't develop her character at all.

If Cream had an adventure, I'd isolate her from the rest of the cast in a way that makes her episodes unique. Give her plots that take place in her imagination. Like, let any episode of the show starring her just be some storybook plot where she substitutes characters in books for the main cast, and she's the protagonist. (Yes, I know it sounds like the storybook games, but she should probably get the tamer storybooks that focus less on action and more on fantastical adventure.)

It'd be a cute filler if anything, and would make for an interesting TV special.

• Thumbs Up 1

My idea (warning: crazy)

Arc 1: Scrambled Eggman. Mostly episodic episodes about Sonic fooling Eggman.

Arc 2: Pawns of Evil.

Dr. Robotnik manipulates shadow and Rouge (as well as Blaze later) Robotnik seems to die when the Egg Nega Wisp is destroyed.

Arc 3: The Devas

A group of villains known as the devas battle Sonic and co.

My idea (warning: crazy)

Arc 3: The Devas

A group of villains known as the devas battle Sonic and co.

You based this off Digimon Tamers, didn't you?

• Thumbs Up 1

Arc 1: Scrambled Eggman. Mostly episodic episodes about Sonic fooling Eggman.

I do believe that is how an episode of something works :P

• Thumbs Up 2

I do believe that is how an episode of something works tongue.png

The term episodic means that it's an episode usually isolated from any over arching storyline. It has no connection to the overall plot of the show, or any story arc.

Here's how I would structure the show.

Season 1(Zone 1): Sonic and Tails exploring Mobious while fighting off Eggman. During their travels, they encounter Amy and Fang the Sniper. The season ends with Sonic and Metal Sonic(Who's appearance has been hinted at for the whole season.) Facing off.

Season 2(Zone 2): Would focus on Sonic, Tails, and Amy trying to stop the formation of the death egg, In the end, a three parter involving Knuckles, the Master Emerald, and Angel Island takes place.

Not sure where to go after that.