Awoo.

Disturbing things you found in Sonic?

Spin Attaxx

The black guy seems quite happy about the giant terror bunny.

He also looks like a black super man or maybe that's just me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of the Archie Comics, in one of the alternate universes, one of Dr. Kintobor's experiments with Chaos Emeralds accidentally mutated Sonic and his friends into giant godzilla like monsters.

Rabbot-Zilla.jpg

Agreed. Bunnie-zilla looks creepy but the -zilla that takes the cake for Nightmare Fuel is...

Mighty-Zilla.png

Mighty-Zilla!

Also, Jules-zilla has blood leaking from his mouth when his son Sonic-Zilla is holding his dead body

Soniczilla.png

Edited by Vertekins

In SADX, sometimes Knuckles and Eggman would appear near the Emerald Shrine, unconscious, when playing as Knuckles...this is a glitch I've never been able to trigger, it just happened randomly, I found it really weird...

It probably has something to do with Super Sonic's story, since they show up there for a cutscene.

Yeah all you have to do to see Knuckles and Eggman on Angel Island is quit the Super Sonic story before approaching them and they'll be there for anyone to see in Adventure mode. 

As  others have mentioned the way characters struggle for air after drowning in Adventure is pretty disturbing. And I always thought the Biolizard was creepy and the music didn't help no matter how awesome it was. I also thought the way you'd burn up in the atmosphere if you fell in the ARK levels was kinda messed up. I 'd give 'em points forbeing realistic, but you were just walking around in space a second ago.

In Sonic 06. The scene where Sonic is resurrected by Elise's kiss with the power of the Chaos Emeralds. I don't know what Sonic Team were on when they wrote that section of the game. 

In Sonic 06. The scene where Sonic is resurrected by Elise's kiss with the power of the Chaos Emeralds. I don't know what Sonic Team were on when they wrote that section of the game. 

They wanted to turn Elise into Madonna, the girl they wanted to be Sonic's love interest when he first started.

At least, that's certainly what it looks like.

For that part... I dunno, maybe Stephanie Meyer dropped by and added it to the story? Lord knows.

Also, does Mighty-zilla look like Krang to anyone?

I always wonder how Sonic woulda gone had Madonna not been scrapped; would it have been a total failure in the west or would the concept of Sonic having a human girlfriend actually been accepted if it was there to begin with?

(either way I'm glad they didn't)

Considering Madonna was meant to be kidnap bait, I think many would accuse it of being a Mario clone.

Worst scenario, we'd not have gotten Sonic 2.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Oh ho ho, I thought you'd never ask!

BootlegTag.jpg SonFoxFakeToothbrush.jpg

MissingFeatureMask.jpg BlueCatSonic.jpg HangerHog.jpg NoodleBootleg.jpg 239DollarStupidFatCostume.jpg PinataFakery.jpg IceCreamTruckFake.jpgHappyDayStoolFake.jpgSonikSuperBlue.jpgWerehogBed.jpg

If you think that's disturbing then imagine waking up one morning and seeing this. "Hey honey look who came to visit you! It's your hero, Sonic The Hedgehog who is going to eat your soul and brain!

2qVcP.jpg

I think it is still being sold on Graiglist in Phoenix for like 5 bucks.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm more disturbed by the concept of a *insert Sonic character here*-zilla being actually used by the official comics than how they actually look.

Also, the drowning music. Every orchestrated version of the theme (Sorry, but the one in Rush/Colors/Sonic 4 is just laughable) gets me really nervous if I'm playing a stage and triggering the drowning theme wasn't deliberate. I'm personally most shaken by the one in Colors (Before the Sequel doesn't count unfortunately, since its a fangame @_@)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COPybKtOceQp

Something I've always found extremely disturbing is the fact that in the distant future which Silver the Hedgehog previously resided in, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Amy, Rouge, Cream, Blaze (lol), Team Chaotix and Big are all thoroughly dead. Like seriously, unless Sonic characters have some form of immortality which we aren't aware of (besides plot armour, unless you're Gamma in which case SUCKS TO BE YOU!)...

The only exceptions to this would be Shadow the Hedgehog, Metal Sonic and E-123 Omega, as well as Orbot and Cubot and Eggman's legion of Badniks as they are all robots or enhanced lifeforms, thus cannot die of age... that is if they haven't been killed or destroyed for whatever reason before then. I mean sure, that's perfectly normal for them to die of old age before then, but it's still pretty fucking unsettling.

The thing about this is levels like Crisis City or Flame Core in Sonic '06. It's so fucking creepy to be running around an area set in a time long after the playable characters Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/Rouge's death...

Edited by Optimus Prime
  • Thumbs Up 1

Something I've always found extremely disturbing is the fact that in the distant future which Silver the Hedgehog previously resided in, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Amy, Rouge, Cream, Blaze (lol), Team Chaotix and Big are all thoroughly dead. Like seriously, unless Sonic characters have some form of immortality which we aren't aware of (besides plot armour, unless you're Gamma in which case SUCKS TO BE YOU!)...

The only exceptions to this would be Shadow the Hedgehog, Metal Sonic and E-123 Omega, as well as Orbot and Cubot and Eggman's legion of Badniks as they are all robots or enhanced lifeforms, thus cannot die of age... that is if they haven't been killed or destroyed for whatever reason before then. I mean sure, that's perfectly normal for them to die of old age before then, but it's still pretty fucking unsettling.

The thing about this is levels like Crisis City or Flame Core in Sonic '06. It's so fucking creepy to be running around an area set in a time long after the playable characters Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/Rouge's death...

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Even though Tikal, Gerald and Maria were all introduced as dead characters, it's a bit strange to think of a time when the main cast is too. The series avoids the subject of death a lot with things like Westopolis being *evacuated* and in general just not bringing attention to it. But it's unavoidable in the case of Silver's future. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's even more disturbing when you consider that after all of it is said and done, Shadow will be the only one left alive, his immortality prevents him from aging or dying by natural causes, so unless something kills him, he's doomed to watch his closest die around him......damn no wonder he's such a grumpy ass.

It's even more disturbing when you consider that after all of it is said and done, Shadow will be the only one left alive, his immortality prevents him from aging or dying by natural causes, so unless something kills him, he's doomed to watch his closest die around him......damn no wonder he's such a grumpy ass.

Well, he will have Omega, and Metal Sonic to keep him company.

• Thumbs Up 1

Robots rust mang.

True, but Omega did manage to last 200 years in Standby Mode, no worse for wear.

Edited by Komodin
  • Thumbs Up 6

Shadow is going to be like Casshern then ohmy.png

Shadow Sins confirmed for 20*shot by fans*

• Thumbs Up 1