Awoo.

Spin Attaxx's Art Thread of a Magic Girlie and stuff

Spin Attaxx

Spinny here, I decided to draw Sonic art on here after seeing one too many fetish art and deciding that this would be the antidote. To start off with, how about this?

post-5104-0-03287700-1353716322_thumb.jp

"The Guardian's Night Shift"

Hope you give fair critique!

(Or say it sucks. Up to you.)

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Wow, someone answered! Yeah, this was kind of a rush job, and I haven't had much experience in drawing most Sonic characters.

Still, won't let that stop me.

At least you can draw Sonic characters. XD Why I try to draw them they always end up with deformities or giant baby heads.

Err... n00bish question, but how do I upload pictures onto regular posts?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out how. And to prove it...

post-5104-0-67931000-1353884310_thumb.jp

"The Doctor's Boss Plans"

This is actually based off an idea I made in the "Create your own Sonic Boss thread".

Edited by Spin Attaxx

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently you can upload non-Sonic related art on here, so...

post-5104-0-34932200-1354973237_thumb.jp

"Bad Mons"

I'm aware that most of these guys aren't evil, but I think they'd be tons more interesting if they were. We'll see if Genesect succumbs to misunderstooditus or not...

EDIT: To everyone (yes, you three) who's reading this topic, I've been thinking about doing walkthroughs for games in a comic format. Anyone intrested?

Edited by Santa Attaxx
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

HOLY SHIT I UPLOADED SOMETHING

LNu9ADw.jpg

"What I Think The Guardians Look Like"

When I drew this, I thought Staff Rider's (possible) moustache was actually a handle for his staff, and I didn't see his single wispy hair.

For Shrimpy, I had no clue what to make of him, hence his weird schnozz. I'm guessing that when he's officially revealed, he'll be the least accurate.

Grimace's bulk screamed "one eye, big mouth" to me.

Mushu... I still don't know what that white thing of him is. Is it a wisker/fang?

I gave a twist on Not!Bowser by making him an ox/boar instead of a turtle/dragon.

The Girl is my personal favorite design. I gave her a purple head to make it stand out from her green hair, but given her likely role as the forest boss, it also gives the appearance of a blackberry hanging from a tree... or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Behold, my most brilliant masterpiece to date!

BEnG9tr.png

"Sonk Rush"

OK, OK, this was a piece of joke art I did for But here's something I'm genuinly proud of (for once!):

Wa4KzF8.png

"Jessica"

A sketch of a character I've designed for a video game I aspire to make in the future. Maybe I'll digitally spruce her up one day.

• Thumbs Up 2

v7IRirL.png

Here's Jessica coloured in GIMP. This is the first time I've tried inking/colouring/shading a picture digitally, so sorry if it looks a bit shit.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 months later...

G8wVg4s.jpg

"Magic vs. Psychic"

Thanks to Super Spindash for motivating me to draw this and have Jessica running. Expect a Gimp'd version - hopefully of better quality than my last attempt at it.

• 1 month later...

nEpomwc.png

My new avi. Done as a quick sketch and I kinda liked it.

Also goddammit why do I keep drawing Jess I have more characters in my head I should put them up here and why am I terrible with GIMP jeez...

• 1 month later...

V5rBcBU.png

Another pic of Jessica, and somehow this doesn't look right exported out of GIMP :U

Also, I borked up the colouring and it's transparent in a few spots. Soz.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c45cf9610627fe5069ced9afef4ef8ac/tumblr_n1qf9hJIqh1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

So hey, let's kick off March with another character of mine, Voidica. Initially, she didn't wear shoes but I gave her them because holy shit I cannot draw bare feet to save my life.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/6524b852320caea3b06c0e74da1e3118/tumblr_n1xesjarsO1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

So here's a lineart I've been meaning to upload for some time now. I'm doing a coloured version at the moment, but for now have this pic of two more OCs, Lumina (the girl with the big ponytail) and Shade (the ghost-thing that's flipping you off. Yes, YOU specifically).

• Thumbs Up 2

Looking good Spin! I really dig how much detail you're giving these characters. Lumina seems friendly enough, if not a bit creepy considering she's accompanied by an eyeball, a skull and some ghost that's giving me th -

You wanna go Shade? YOU WANNA GO?!

1363233801_tumblr_ll22xcgn7V1qg1rkjo1_25

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah, the eyeball and the skull are Shade's. He's murdered someone (or at least he wants you to think he has). And he's Lumina's twin brother (yeah a humanoid-but-small girl and a non-humanoid ghost are twins, it makes sense in context).

I really should give these guys profiles sometime.

• Thumbs Up 1

Double whammy of pencil sketches, guys! First one, I did today (and somewhat of a tease of things to come in The Sorceress of the Stars):

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e4039d96e38786823f666f51e6257cc6/tumblr_n2cerbR2cb1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Second one, I actually did a long-ass time ago. But here's a better drawn body shot of yet another OC, Beta:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5b297b072e75eb396852016d8c306b8f/tumblr_n2cerbR2cb1ttdj8lo2_1280.png

• 3 weeks later...

So someone wanted a clearer pic of Jessica for a drawing, so I thought "fuck it I'll make a model sheet so anyone can draw her/know more 'bout her design".

http://40.media.tumblr.com/9de66434ca28a534ef81620cef69721a/tumblr_n3ffnsOUcx1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 1

So here's something different: for over a year, I've been working on a 3D Wily Castle (in its Mega Man 2 incarnation) with the actual stages somewhat-faithfully recreated inside it! It's still being worked on, but hey, I'm nearly done! Have a look at things:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/12d865757005da1a9ce064a896c0e8d0/tumblr_n3mqmfAhOs1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

The exterior - art for comparison's sake.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/650e02b1d89c2915258cb0e4182af129/tumblr_n3mqmfAhOs1ttdj8lo2_1280.jpg

I put a Potion Lab in that big skull. Might as well give it a practical purpose.

So I made a 3D version of Mega Man 2’s Wily Castle on the Xbox version of Minecraft. Complete with interactive, interconnected interior. With somewhat accurate recreations of the in-game stages. This took over a year to do… and it’s still going on!  Ffffffuck I have no life ;A;

You get in here via that shield-opening thing on the silver tower. Also, best Mecha Dragon ever.

So I made a 3D version of Mega Man 2’s Wily Castle on the Xbox version of Minecraft. Complete with interactive, interconnected interior. With somewhat accurate recreations of the in-game stages. This took over a year to do… and it’s still going on!  Ffffffuck I have no life ;A;

A bit of Wily 2 - I spent a whole day replacing Green Wool with Blocks of Emerald when TU14 came out.

The Picopico Master's left corner - breaking one block takes you to Wily 3.

After a watery-cacti drop, it's the Guts-Dozer... who just sits there.

Part of Wily 4 - couldn't really recreate the fall-throughs.

The Boobeam Trap, a.k.a. The Worst Boss In Video Game History.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 3 weeks later...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/3b92633e3af1784fcf8a98cd67b74d7d/tumblr_n4idizbZ521ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Hooray for trying out fancy things in Paint Tool SAI.

Here's another character I have: Charn. I'm sure he's really a nice guy and is in no way at all a dictator with a superiority complex and a vendetta against anything that uses magic while he wants to be the only one who can use the stuff.

Surely :U

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_n4t60riwqg1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

So here's something I did in art today. I dunno why, but this looks off.

EDIT: 01/05/2014:

tumblr_n4wvybfErl1ttdj8lo2_1280.png

Drunken Amy singing for Super Spindash at 3AM. Yup.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

tumblr_n65qn7nsKU1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

So hey I posted some lineart. Might ink later.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_n675b4waXV1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

New avatar, inked from the lineart above. I'll do the rest of the pic later.

• Thumbs Up 5

Nice stuffs! I'm not allowed to give critiques (I'm not that good of an artist yet), so don't expect any. XP I like Jessica, she's cool.

• Thumbs Up 1