Awoo.

Spin Attaxx's Art Thread of a Magic Girlie and stuff

Spin Attaxx

tumblr_n6ewieawEe1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Happy Birthday, Inferno!

This is some art of the main characters of his comic, Cheesecake Odyssey - Brie and Forq.

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_n6ngzqgH7n1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

A doodle I did today and found it too adorable/violent not to put up.

• Thumbs Up 1

WOW 

MUCH SPARKLE

SO PRETTY

WOW

Looks really good though I'm not entirely sure what's happening but looks pretty cute!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly, a horde of OCs - because I draw other things than Jessica :U

tumblr_n6v502KuJG1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"H-h-hello… m…my name’s V…Voidica. I’m… very shy… b-but around friends, I’m m… much more outspoken… w-w-we’re friends, r…right…?"

tumblr_n6vdmtD2ve1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

(in stereotypical nerd voice) “My name is Ivorn, and I’m super smart, but everyone calls me ‘dorky’ and say ‘I talk too much’. Mostly Shade, that prick. I’d like to see him come up with a machine to blow up that monster Charn and bring the Elementals that bastard killed back from the dead! Granted, I’ve yet to build one that actually does that and works, but one day I’ll show that Dark Elemental! Even if it takes me a thousand years! And it has… about sixty five, four hundred and sev…

tumblr_n6x4f3tvNb1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"Hi, my name’s Lumina, and I’m a Light Elemental who really, really likes music! Like, you should see me up on the stage when I’m playing, I’m all NYYRAAOOWWRRRR! with the guitar, and all BUDABUDABUDABUDABUDADUMMM - tsh! with the drums, and I get close to breaking the synthesizer, and I just get so into it. What can I say, I’m happy about that and a lot of other things ~”

tumblr_n711iqjG5L1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"Greetings, mortals. I am the Destroyer of Dreams, the Baron of the Blackness, the Nightmare Overlord. I am Shade, the last Dark Elemental! Know that though I may be hiding for my life, one day, I shall overthrow Charn, the one who put me in this situation, and rule the universe through his empire!

THAT will prove to everyone that I’m honestly as evil as I say I am. ‘No such thing as an evil Elemental’, my wingtips. At least that hot headed sister of mine recognises my villainy… if only that bloody ‘singer’ would actually take me as a serious threat…”

tumblr_n74tv9qJCy1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"Oh… hello… my name’s Lily. I’m not really one to speak up much… I prefer to speak with plants. I feel their spirits, and they feel mine too… please don’t feel nervous about the Ugahin potter plants to your left, they’re really harmless… I only ever ‘speak’ much to Ivorn… we’ve been good friends ever since he crashed into my life… literally, he fell onto my planet like a meteorite…"

tumblr_n76n1gA2V41ttdj8lo1_500.png

"*grumble* Greetings, matter-based peons. I am the Electric Elemental named Tesla, and you’d do well to treat that name with the respect befitting of my kind. I once lived a peaceful life in a high society, higher and mightier than your puny Earth societies could ever hope to be. And then that ruffian Charn came and slaughtered all my people, though I managed to escape thanks to some other, lesser, Elementals who survived a similar attack from him. Now I’m fleeing for my life and mingling among pathetic organisms like yours. PAH.

And after that bombardment, here's something completely different:

tumblr_n72jfxCRE11ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Here’s a pic of JezMM’s character Alice against a whole lotta ghosts.

Clockwise from bottom left: Charlie Brown (Peanuts), Chozo Ghost (half drawn, Metroid Prime), Ghost Kirby (Kirby Squeak Squad/Kirby Mouse Attack), Hyudoro (Sonic 3 & Knuckles/Sonic & Knuckles), Slimer (Ghostbusters), Starscream (G1 Transformers), Ghini (The Legend of Zelda), Boo (Mario), Ghost Familiar (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night), Mega Gengar (Pokémon).

• Thumbs Up 6

Thanks again for the Alice pic, a really inventive idea!  Like these other character designs of yours too, especially Lumina and Lily.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_n7c1fpfbNr1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Jessica in magic armour. Since I designed her to be a video game protagonist, this armour would improve her defence (since she'd be a glass cannon due to being both a squishy human and a walking nuke) and make her (already varied and strong) magic twice as strong.

Plus it looks cool.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_n7hkuxLQ7E1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Jessica and old-but-never-posted-till-now character Cassidy back to back.

tumblr_n7hl2t0hP41ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Two robots - Blitzbuster on the left, Cycoolps on the right.

tumblr_n7oudcJ64M1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Art I did for JezMM on his birthday featuring Venus. I'd say I managed to keep the characters' heights consistent when one's wearing high heels. Also evidence I cannot draw feet.

tumblr_n7skp4I5zd1ttdj8lo1_1280.gif

HOLY SHIT JESS IS BLINKING

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

WHEN I DREW HER I DIDN’T KNOW I’D GIVE HER MAGIC BLINKING POWERS

AAAAAAAAH ;A;

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_n7ygss6SPx1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Jessica and Charn duking it out in a sci-fi setting. With Implins and Scrapbats looking on in glee/fear.

As you can tell, I'm not good with backgrounds, nor damaged scenery.

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_n89ie6mkMC1ttdj8lo1_1280.pngArmoured Jessica, now IN COLOUR.

EDIT:

tumblr_n8bb2w5Fqa1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Have some doodles of Lumina. Might do the middle one on Paint Tool Sai.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_n8ksfbDXIZ1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Hooray for new avis. I made this as a "bio" pic, I'll probably add the actual bio here later.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_n8s5w1IJUY1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Here’s Dave - one of the three main protagonists of “The Sorceress of the Stars”.

I named him both after the 2001 character (because hey, ‘s better than parodying HAL 9000 for the 9000th time) and because, as established earlier, names aren’t really my forte.

tumblr_n8s601Oi8y1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Two characters I had bouncing about in my head. I don’t have names for them, nor do I have any real plans for them yet, but if I were to use them, they’d probably be Jessica’s friends.

tumblr_n8s62z58lq1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

A doodle of Robinson, some power-up sketches/ideas and a doodle of Dave (yes, the same Dave that looked like a poor man’s Dalek - it makes sense in context).

• Thumbs Up 3

• 7 months later...

Well shit, SSMB died. Time to repost a lot of shit.

tumblr_n8tzqmpeYT1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: July 16, 2014*

Jessica underwater, using Water magic and diving alongside Robinson and a character I’ve had for a while but can’t come up with a name for (he’s the fish with the trident, if it wasn’t immediately obvious.

And I’ve also attempted feet and I am surprisingly somewhat competent at it.

Perhaps I’ll SAI this one since I’m pretty proud of it.

tumblr_n8xju7pw721ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: July 18, 2014*

So I was touching up my last pic in Paint Tool SAI, and when I got to this point I liked it enough to upload as a separate pic.

Probably could’ve done the water effect better, but I still think it looks decent.

tumblr_n9ynjavkmB1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

tumblr_n9ynjavkmB1ttdj8lo2_1280.png

*Originally posted: August 7, 2014*

Have some more doodles that I might SAI a bit before I stop and give up on them/complete them.

tumblr_na9c9jjut11ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: August 13, 2014*

Some doodles I did of Jessica. Mainly putting this up for the one in the lower right, which I think came out (somewhat) well, awkward foreshortening of her right leg aside. She’s posed like Maggie in this shot from “Lisa’s Wedding”.

Why’s she using a broken retro telephone and balancing a ruler on her toe? I dunno, your guess is as good as mine :U

tumblr_nb19vbQuey1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: August 8, 2014*

Sketch of this pic by JezMM - done as part of an art meme where you redraw a friend’s pic in your style. May or may not SAI this.

I fucked up the foreshortening on the legs I’m sowee Jez ;A;

tumblr_nb93k1II481ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: September 1, 2014*

Some Jessica doodles (plus an unfinished Charn one).

I’m a big fan of the running doodle, and to some extent the one with her hood up. I’m likely gonna SAI them.

tumblr_nbth3s8dea1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: September 12, 2014*

Here we have art of Sir Galabance’s OCs (from left to right) Banqe, Locke, Kei, Vault and Saife. I made this as a way of apologising to him for me getting a Smash Demo code while he didn’t.

tumblr_nc3vlhdzju1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: September 18, 2014*

Short sketch I did of JezMM’s wife Mollfie as it’s her birthday.

I’m not good at doing real people, this was on short notice and I seem to be in a “can’t draw” state at the moment, so sorry if it looks bad Miss Moll :<

tumblr_ndk9ni6RIa1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: October 16, 2014*

Art of Fernal-Red’s character Tabby, the anthro tablet, done as part of a redraw meme. Original pic here. This was pretty much the only art of her that seemed “normal” (i.e. art I’d like to actually be caught drawing), though I did change her green undies to be less risqué than the original pic. Hope you don’t mind, Ferny.

His half is over here.

tumblr_ne3u8fAfxz1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: October 27, 2014*

So I decided to redraw this early picture of Jessica. I seem to have forgotten how to skirt and legs in my opinion though (that is, if I could skirt and legs to begin with).

tumblr_neosdundMh1ttdj8lo1_r1_1280.png

*Originally posted: November 7, 2014*

The coloured version of my last pic. I really struggled with the shading, and I don’t think it’s all that hot here, but eh.

tumblr_nf3oaga1oC1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf3oaga1oC1ttdj8lo2_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: November 15th, 2014*

Two model sheets of different characters. The first one is something I did for a college assignment - modelling and animating a mech. I like the design so I’m gonna repurpose it as a “Full Power” Dave (like were TSOTS a game, this is what Dave would look like with 100% items).

The second one is of Lumina, and I mainly drew it to show how tall Lumina would be in comparison to humans (if it wasn’t already clear, the leg shown is Jessica’s).

They’re both very large and apologies for my crappy handwriting.

tumblr_nfcw64o1dM1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: November 20, 2014*

So JezMM drew a picture of Venus with a pidgeon on her head. Having a magic character of my own who also had a bird friend, I was inspired to make this. I tried to draw Jessica slightly less chunkier than my last pic, since IRL she’s probably have slim legs (but not to the point where they look like thick twigs).

I’m… really not too proud of this, to be honest. I’m mainly putting it up so Jez can see it, and I feel like I could’ve done better, but part of me says I wouldn’t have. I think I’m in a slump at the minute. I may or may not remake this in the future, or if Jez wants to, he’s more than welcome to.

tumblr_nfrxpnrvzh1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: November 28, 2014*

So Feelicks reblogged a post with this picture in it and I liked Elsa’s pose enough to draw Jess with that same one. Aside from her right hand and her boots I think this came out very well.

I was gonna add in a magic effect, but didn’t know what to put in. So I’m going to do something special when I SAI this.

tumblr_ng2tlalTNO1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: December 4, 2014*

A sketch of Charn done for Character Drawcember (he’s the antagonist). Been a while since I last drew him, hasn’t it? If you remember his last few designs, they’re pretty different from this one. This guy’s gone through so many redesigns, and he has the highest amount done of all my OCs. But I think this is the one that will stick.

The metal longcoat I feel helps emphasise his status as a robotic sorcerer and scientist, always developing technologies and techniques designed solely to make him superior to everything else. Plus, it just looks badarse. Since this was just done as a possible design, it looks very unpolished, and I found out that I cannot hand, especially when said hand is made of claws. I may do a “proper” piece of this design someday.

Now, as for the rest of this week’s Drawcember… eh, my latest Jessica sketch can be considered the protagonist entry. And I don’t have any old characters to redesign (at least, none that I didn’t shamelessly ripoff from Nintendo games/obscure cartoons), so that’s right out… so look forward to the coloured version of Jessica before Monday!

tumblr_ng528bCYrM1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: December 5, 2014*

The sketch of Jessica I did earlier is now fully coloured, as part of Character Drawcember. This one’s vanilla Jess; I’m doing alternate versions with different magic in her hand alongside this.

So hey, Week One down!

tumblr_ngdzokNSG01ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: December 10, 2014*

A Drawcember piece, an alternate universe version of Jessica. What separates this Jess from Main!Jess? The fact that she’s smiling.

Oh, and something about her wearing clothing which Main!Jess wouldn’t be caught dead in, actually having boobs instead of being completely flat and liking things Main!Jess hates, but I don’t think that’s important :U

(btw, sorry if the bracelet makes it look like she’s wearing a jumper or something - her arms are meant to be bare)

tumblr_ngfv4rUX4f1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: December 11, 2014*

A sketch of Jessica’s room. I’m thankful I learned this kind of perspective drawing in college last year, otherwise this would’ve been a nightmare (or a top-down view). I do feel her room looks a bit barren… yeah, an interior designer, I am not.

And yes, Jess leaves her PJs scattered in a pile. She’s not exactly a “neat” person.

tumblr_ngzy5duNM11ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: December 22, 2014*

Art of Auto’s character Prisma. While I think the right hand/arm looks a bit off, I like how the foreshortening on her right leg looks. The UFO’s a bit last-minute, but other than that, this is something I might SAI at some point.

tumblr_nhgbfsVUwm1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: December 31, 2014*

So tomorrow will be January. Hopefully 2015 will be better than this year was (though Murphy’s Law dictates that it’ll be the same as ‘14, if not worse).

Anyway, this allows me to start a project I’ve had in mind for a while - at the end of each month and near the start of the next, I’ll draw Jessica and one Elemental doing things set around that month (Monthly Magic, I guess I’ll calll it). For January, I settled for Voidica making snowmen of her two best friends (the other one’s Lumina if you’re wondering) with Jess smiling.

If you read The Sorceress of the Stars over at SSMB, you’ll know that this can’t possibly happen, since (spoilers?) Voidica is killed off early on without ever setting foot on Earth. I was also going to have Void magic be used in this, but I don’t know how I could make it distinct from snow.

Also, this is the first time I’ve drawn a clear picture of an Elemental standing relative to Jess (and thus a normal sized human). And dang Jess’s hood just raises all sorts of internal questions. Like, the way I draw heads relative to bodies, you’d swear that hoodie was made with the same tech that allows Megatron to turn into a gun that can be wielded by humans.

tumblr_niats4A0IE1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: January 16, 2015*

I initially sketched part of this a while ago, abandoned it because I didn’t like the look of it, then finished it after thinking “eh, it doesn’t look that bad”.

I was thinking about having a larger image with Charn looking down on her akin to Spider Man #50’s iconic cover, but I couldn’t think of a pose that really fitted him. Maybe I’ll put him in later on.

tumblr_niau4zSx931ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: January 16, 2015*

And now, gorillas.

This is another TSOTS character, the Air Elemental, Wukong (I’ll give you three guesses who he’s named after). He’s an old (well, old by Elemental standards) warrior who is an expert on Air magic, but unlike most other Elementals knows a few bits of other magic (such as Fire).

I’ve always had the idea for him for a long time, but hardly ever drew him because… well, unless you work in a job that calls for it, when did you last draw a gorilla? Hence why he looks rather static here whereas he’d be more dynamic elsewhere, and why he’s got Kirby feet and not actual gorilla feet. I might keep them since it makes him easier to draw it makes him more “alien”.

tumblr_niwmruEjJp1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: January 28, 2015*

February’s coming up soon, so here’s the next picture in the Monthly Magic series. Here, I felt it should involve Jess actually involving magic, and I feel like this is an improvement over January’s pic.

Don’t ask me how Robinson is able to keep up with Jess and Wukong’s speeds. Also, hi Dave. I really should draw you more often considering in TSOTS you’re a main character.

tumblr_niwmzaF22P1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: January 28, 2015*

A possible logo for The Sorceress of the Stars. I doodled this after an attempt to draw Charn failed (seriously why am I so inconsistent on his design aaaagh), and I wanted it to have a science fiction/fantasy look to it (but mostly sci-fi, since magic in TSOTS is dwarfed by science and technology etc.).

I may SAI this and make it look cool. Shouldn’t take as much effort as it does for a character, and there’s little risk of quitting midway because “gah I should’ve done this” or something.

tumblr_nj84xjPApQ1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj84xjPApQ1ttdj8lo2_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: February 3, 2015*

I felt Shade’s current design was a bit flat in comparison to his sister’s, so I made it more… zany? Expressive? Distinct? I dunno.

I’m torn on whether or not to give him two eyes or one, though. On the one hand, one eye would give him more distinct eyes from Charn’s (so far the only difference between the two is that Shade has red irises), but on the other hand, it doesn’t feel as right to me, plus Shade now looks more like his Secret of Mana namesake as is, and I still want him to be distinct.

tumblr_njoanr2WF01ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: February 12, 2015*

I feel like my poses have been pretty stiff lately, so here’s my attempt a more “fluid” one. I was going to have there be an object/character Jess was looking at, but I didn’t know what to include.

tumblr_njoaqowhWP1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: February 12, 2015*

A simple doodle I did. Jessica likes to dream of chocolate cake when she sleeps. Chocolate cake is one of the few things in life that brings out pure joy in her.

tumblr_njwehqtBvv1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

*Originally posted: February 16, 2015*

A digital piece from me?! With backgrounds?! WHAAAAAA?!

Yes, my latest Jessica sketch (excluding the sleepy one) has now been SAI’d, and I’ve even put in a background for it - one entirely digital (and based off a location from TSOTS - Capital Minimum). For a first effort, I don’t think it’s all that bad.

Anyway, it’s 4:15 here, fuck my body clock is shot…

tumblr_nkb1hajoKW1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: February 24, 2015*

March is coming up, so here’s the corresponding Monthly Magic pic. This time, Lily’s making a flower to celebrate the coming of spring while Jessica naps, dreading the coming of spring.

I didn’t fully draw Jessica, so I tried to hide the cutoff as best I could, so I hope it’s not too distracting. Also fuck writing things with flowers because they’re hard to draw.

tumblr_nkb1o8ouND1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

*Originally posted: February 24, 2015*

I felt like drawing Charn again. This started out as being more ambitious, with him actually attacking a couple of people, but I scratched that after the head because I felt his original (well, current) collar made him difficult to draw, so I slightly redesigned him. I think I borked the foot, but if I SAI this I’ll try to fix that.

Fun fact - his eyes (which are now sharper and have an eyeshadow effect on them) came from me briefly seeing a drawing of two wolf snouts close together and misinterpreting it as a large set of eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_nl6lsbHDYU1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Tried to draw some wrinkles on Jessica’s shirt, not sure if they came out well.

tumblr_nl6lz651aT1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Remember Cassidy? I drew her a long time ago in her street attire - this is her wearing her “work outfit” (because in outer space, leotards are accepted and respected attire).

I’ve been debating on whether or not Cassidy should be a blondie (as I initially envisioned) or a redhead. What do you think?

tumblr_nl6m9n39sS1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

A sketch of a Water Elemental. I’ve drawn this character a number of times in the past, but I don’t know a good name for him. I want it to sound “watery” and masculine, but not too Earthly. So far I’ve come up with “Walter” or just naming him after a god (Poseidon, Neptune etc.). Any help on this front would be appreciated.

As for who he is and what he does? He’s a nomadic Elemental who uses his Water magic to rocket himself all over the universe (sounds scientifically impossible? Fuck you, magic defies physics). His personality is something I’ve still yet to pin down, however. Maybe tonight I’ll think of something while I sleep.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_nll74chDCc1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nll74chDCc1ttdj8lo2_1280.jpg

S’more Jessica doodles.

tumblr_nll7g96Bzz1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

“You haven’t seen my boot anywhere, have you?”

“No… :3c”

This pic features one of Galabance’s OCs, this being a rather new one - Peiqe. I think this is the first time I’ve tried to draw two humans to scale with each other, and it shows, given Peiqe seems to be floating if you don’t think she’s standing slightly away from Jessica. Doesn’t help that I don’t have the clear idea of how tall she is compared to a 16 year old like Jess.

Why does she want Jessica’s boot? Maybe she likes the rubies on the buckle? What do you think?

JqLsI.jpg

Also, I made a 3D model!

Yes, for college, we had to make and animate a mech in Maya. This is my result, featuring Dave as seen in this post. We also had to make a video showing it off, so I may as well post it here. The model is rather rushed and rough in spots (the gauntlets in particular), but for a first effort, I’d say t’s pretty good. I’m worried I made Dave look a bit too much like Jetfire, though.

Don’t expect 3D models to become a regular thing, btw.

• Thumbs Up 2

My art treat has been de-throned from almost 24 hours on the front page! D:

But real talk, love the stuff you've done here. You definitely got Peiqe spot on, both in appearance, size and in character - her stealing Jessica's boot because the rubies look pretty is exactly something she would do!

I also like the model of Dave you've got going, especially as I'm looking into 3D modelling myself at the moment.

Overall, awesome stuff, man!

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_nlu1rqsC5p1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

I feel like I‘ve been drawing Jessica a bit too much, so I’ve been doing some pics of my other OCs.

So here’s Voidica, this time with a pose/expression that’s more indicative of her shy, lonely, timid nature (when not around someone like Lumina, that is).

tumblr_nlu20xTNkB1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

I drew Charn and Voidica on the same page, and funnily enough they sort of work together even though I didn’t really intend that (though Voidica is oversized if you don’t imagine Charn to be in the background).

tumblr_nlw81nek9j1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

"Let there be light!"

About time I drew Lumina again.

tumblr_nlw85bsTKP1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Here we have two creatures of utter majesty - Ivorn and a bird. Neither one understands what the other is.

tumblr_nlw8a7RksN1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

April’s Monthly Magic installment features my still-unnamed Water Elemental.

I kinda feel like I could've done better tbh, I may go back and redo this sometime.

• Thumbs Up 3

These are just a bunch of drawings I've done recently.

11049332_313297505507647_2094035854_n.jp

10731837_481987771958748_1034805570_n.jp

11055776_1376067586053212_1681850382_n.j

11084635_1647862882108375_1904052601_n.j

11111446_967051450012306_569302878_n.jpg

11084625_353448271526426_1625401145_n.jp

Hi! I'm assuming you didn't mean to be rude, but this thread is actually specifically for SSMB member Spin Attaxx to showcase and discuss their work. If you do wish to showcase your own work, please make your own thread in the Sonic Showcase board rather than posting it in another user's thread. Thanks!

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was just a general art topic and I was going to make a topic but because of what I thought I thought it would get locked. Also I don't know how to delete the post so if you could tell me I can fix it

Members aren't able to delete their posts on SSMB but don't worry about it, it was an earnest mistake :)

'K, so ignoring all that...

tumblr_nm4s8nZSX81ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

“It’s over, human. Let’s see you try to outshine me this time.”

“Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck…”

I dunno if I managed to draw a look of fear or a look of derp on Jess.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_nmgp3viX4V1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

So I was doodling some expressions for Jessica, then I drew a flirty face.

Then I thought “eh, no-one’ll see this, why don’t I make it a full-fledged body doodle?”

Then I finished this and thought “shit, this actually looks pretty good”. This outfit is about as close as Jessica is ever going to get to being “sexy”, and even then if this were canon Jess, she’d be blushing profusely and demanding that she be given her boots and tights back.

tumblr_nmgpdrLkCc1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

So here's another character I thought of long ago but only got around to drawing now. I don’t have a name settled yet, but she’s a magic princess who was friends with Lumina and Voidica billions of years ago. That’s the gist of her role in TSOTS that doesn’t spoil anything.

(if it wasn’t clear, the top right corner shows what her footwear looks like under her robe)

tumblr_nmgpif2ZrG1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Here’s a Jessica reference sheet, because I got bored.

May do this in colour later.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice! I really like the reference sheet and detail on this new character's robes (I envy your ability to draw clothes and make them not look rigid :U)

I also never thought I'd see Jess wearing that :o

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_nmxafad8eG1ttdj8lo1_540.jpg

I doodled a sorceress in Mystic Armour today.

• Thumbs Up 3