Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed: official Fang petition added

Mando-Whirl-Wind

Do you really think they're going to add an incredibly irrelevant Sonic character as DLC over relevant popular Sonic/SEGA characters?

ok I want to say one more thing, reason why I felt that I would do this new thread, is that I figured this could give him some extra help, also I am a major fan of sketch turner, and I do hope for him, but I also realize there is a much bigger sonic fanbase and it is easier to mobilize(I thought)

Vote sketch turner!! http://www.change.or...ing-transformed

and good night

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

How about we just leave people to their buisness and let them vote for who they want?

That said, I threw in a vote because a revival of any forgotten character is a nice treat.

I'd still rather have Segata Sanshiro, though.

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 3

Why so many negative responses?

Fang would be a cool choice and having him in wouldn't prevent other cool characters from joining the roster either.

Maybe he doesn't have a chance, but he deserves one. I remember when Oswald thr Rabbit, a dead character nobody gave a shit about, managed to work well with Mickey.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

I honestly cannot see him being added over someone like Blaze The Cat, despite what that poll said.

He actually won against every other sonic character in a previous official poll organized by S0L himself. Edited by Djawed

ok so good morning you guys I'mm back

Can the organisation of this thing get any more ridiculous...

hogfather, got some good news for you from TB himself, the list is now finalized, also here is the reason he added fang at the last moment

Your guess is as good as mine.

That's the results I got at the time. Things can change quite quickly, like values in life.

For various reasons. Fang is basically just a bonus to serve for my curiosity and that of others about, well, how fast the Sonic fans would act on that at this time. This is a challenge. Five days remaining. Gotta go fast.

It doesn't make as much sense as it should, but the reason is mostly because my mind was drunk out of fatigue and convinced me to do it anyway. I understand that things are probably going to get chaotic from that front.

That's why he's not on the front poll.

My head hurts.

Not a chance. Besides I'd prefer a Dalek.

That's the results of having fun/brain farts. My mildly sincere apologies.

Despite time travel not being a cooperative alternative for evening the votecount ratio of the newer additions with the first wave, it is now final.

My head hurts.

you guys, that sounds like a challenge to me, we need to team together, and help this go viral, now who wants to help me!

I don't get why so many people are being so bloody negative about this.

It's just a poll. Sure, it might not "bring back Fang", but there's no need to stamp up on down on fires of hope either.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't get why so many people are being so bloody negative about this.

It's just a poll. Sure, it might not "bring back Fang", but there's no need to stamp up on down on fires of hope either.

I know, I posted this thread in hope of getting a couple hundred votes, not this enlighting discussion. I was hoping to rally the troops, not disperse them, now who wants to help me get this news out, and rally the fans, this needs to get out amoung the other fan sites, and we need to get interset, now who is with me!

also, as a counternote to all you who are saying that complain that sonic is overrepresented, I want to say a couple of counterpoints:

1) there are less sonic characters than there are in the first game

2) this is a challenge towards us to see if we can rally

3) we arent aiming to get him into first place, we just want him to get over the 1000 vote mark to make a point, and possibly have him as a runner up, so first as a safeguard, second as a real chance to get him in, now lets band together and get this done!

I know, I posted this thread in hope of getting a couple hundred votes, not this enlighting discussion. I was hoping to rally the troops, not disperse them, now who wants to help me get this news out, and rally the fans, this needs to get out amoung the other fan sites, and we need to get interset, now who is with me!

I like Fang. So I contributed a vote.

I also passed the word on to the guy who runs Ask Fang on Tumblr. If he wants, I'm sure he has a couple hundred followers or so in which he can appeal to, if that's any help. -tips hat-

I like Fang. So I contributed a vote.

I also passed the word on to the guy who runs Ask Fang on Tumblr. If he wants, I'm sure he has a couple hundred followers or so in which he can appeal to, if that's any help. -tips hat-

sounds good to me, glad to finally get some support

Now lets keep spreading the word, and thanks

I totally voted for Nack/Fang and posted it on my facebook and in the forgotten characters group thing to try and get his votes up. C'mon Nack, we all wanna see you come back smile.png

Thanks sploit! hopefully we see a boost coming soon, the message to the ask nack page has been posted, and it has begun to spread amoung the blogosphere! http://ask-nackthewe...c-game-petition also remember, we only have 4 more days, friday is the last day to vote!

I'm not sure what part of the whole thing is supposed to be *Official* ?

I don't recall anyone saying anything was official... In fact Steve made the whole thing unofficial, as far as I know.

You just got de-Fanged!!!

soniclaugh.gif

(ps - I love Fang. I just wanted to say "de-fanged" in this topic since it started)

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Why is this here? We already had a vote on which other Sonic character we'd like to see return already and Fang won.

TB the main guy in charge of the petition competition decided to add a fang petittion at the last moment, thought I would inform so we could team up and try to pass the 1000 signature mark by the end of friday

And in the news today, Sonic fans act like idiots. Maybe we should start a petition to get a Dalek in.

Also, kudos on the level of detail on Carrier Zone. I mean, getting Northrop Grumman's permission for technical accuracy...holy shit. That was very awesome.