Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed: official Fang petition added

Mando-Whirl-Wind

umm, excuse me, but I am trying to promote Fang here, someone who is lagging, Miku currently is in one of the top places, and needs no stinking help, why dont you try helping an underdog, rather than promoting someone who is already obnoxiously in a top slot.

Hey, Heybunny, I may have tried my best on DA, however if you got other places like other sonic communities where you can spread the word, DO it, todays the last day, we need the Votes!

Though we can honestly be proud too, the petition has only had 4 days so far, and its the 5th day, we have slightly over 400 signatures which means we managed to pull off roughly around a HUNDRED votes a day, had we had the entire competition we might have made it, but we can be proud either way, however that doesnt mean we should STOP pushing, lets try to get at least another hundred votes !

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Having never even heard of Hatsune Miku before this game was announced I'm gonna have to agree that including her could only benefit SEGA in the long run.

I'd rather give her a playable slot if it means it'll up the chances of a sequel.

umm, excuse me, but I am trying to promote Fang here, someone who is lagging, Miku currently is in one of the top places, and needs no stinking help, why dont you try helping an underdog, rather than promoting someone who is already obnoxiously in a top slot.

Yes, let's promote the character who hasn't been relevant for over 16 years, instead of the currently more popular. /logic

Yes, let's promote the character who hasn't been relevant for over 16 years, instead of the currently more popular. /logic

hey it is my choice, and the peititon was added by the guy running it, and also, nothing wrong wiht fighting for the underdog, and he is a LOT more popular than you would think

hey it is my choice, and the peititon was added by the guy running it, and also, nothing wrong wiht fighting for the underdog, and he is a LOT more popular than you would think

I never said he wasn't popular, but your suggesting he's more popular than Miku, whom even if I haven't played any of the Vocaloid games, can easily say she's more popular and would be more likely to get a playable spot.

This post bothers me, because it's really rude. Anyone here on the SSMB who cared enough to vote already did. Autosaver was just talking about possible pros for the character already in the top spot. It's not like he's systematically going everywhere that is actually promoting Fang and going "No! Shoo! Vote for the Vocaloid!" I don't care about Miku, but he has just as much right to discuss the characters in the running as you do dude.

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 3

sorry, I will admit I have been a little crass, was just getting tired of someone who is already in the lead, getting more word out than needed. feels like they are trying to peeve me off even more

I still don't get why S0L hasn't nullified the whole thing for the bad, wrong and stupid turn it took, with this option as the final nail in the coffin. Maybe he's waiting for tomorrow.

Regardless, i really wanted the characters i voted for (Bayonetta, Selvaria Bless, Kazuma Kiryu and Phantom R) so i haven't too much regrets. It's just a shame that a great thing as a developer asking the fans who they want turned so bad because of ridicolous factors.

Edited by Teoskaven

well, just going to stop debating on here, however good news, he just broke 500, and is still climbing, this isnt over by a long shot, we still have aroun 7-10 hours left!

545, it's the First in my time zone so I'll call that the final count in my head. That's honestly more than I was expecting it to get in a week, not shabby at all.

actualy we have one more day due to TB being in EST, so we got till the end of today

Oh! I'm in EST as well. I wasn't sure if it ended right as the clock hit midnight and we moved into December, or if it was at the end of the first day.

Well, it'll be interesting to see how many more votes he can scrape up. I don't really know anyone to send this to that hasn't already voted for him that would.

Hmmm... the Petition is closed tongue.png

EDIT: like, 300 signatures short... :'(

Edited by Unidus

In the end S0L apparently respected the efforts of everyone's campaigning by saying he would suggest all 7 who passed 1000 to SEGA.

Who knows if anything will come of it, but it's nice to hope. I hope SEGA give em the green light for at least one of them because it sounds like Sumo really want to make the fandom as happy as possible with their game.

In the end S0L apparently respected the efforts of everyone's campaigning by saying he would suggest all 7 who passed 1000 to SEGA.

Who knows if anything will come of it, but it's nice to hope. I hope SEGA give em the green light for at least one of them because it sounds like Sumo really want to make the fandom as happy as possible with their game.

I also think it's not just to make people happy, but to make their game much bigger in terms of content and keep people coming back to it, much like Mario Kart has it's hold over players. The first game had one bit of overpriced DLC, just one which was wasted potential since they could have done so much more with it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah well, we tried for Fang. Would've been cool if he hit the 1000 vote mark and make it as DLC, but I doubt SEGA would've made that bit happen anyway.

Now let's see how things go with these 7...

we were close, had we had the full time we would have made it.... or slightly better publicity, but I not complaining we gave it a good run.... now I might jsut have to mod him in when the PC version finally comes out..... hmmm wonder what would happen if we did a bring back Fang petition aimed directly at sega..... hmmm oh well, something for another day