Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

Wario, shivering from the motorcycle ride over, stepped onto the freezing sidewalk, his big, green snow boots making a squeaking noise as they prevented their wearer from slipping and busting his giant, meaty head. He looked down at the address on the card for the Annual Sonic Stadium Christmas Party, partially hoping this was the right address and partially hoping he could just turn around and go home.

"Well...no time-a like the present, I suppose," he growled, stepping down the iced-over sidewalk and onto the front porch of the tiny suburban home. He had, tucked into his pocket, a tiny present for the Secret Santa ceremony that was to be held later, and you can bet that it was the cheapest piece of junk he could possibly find at the Diamond City Drug and Dime.

He pounded on the door, shouting through his chattering teeth. "Hurry up, already! It's-a freezing out here!"

PB turned the knob. "What the... Wario?!?! What the heck are you doing here?!?" Oh, wait.. the party. THE PARTY!! PB totally forgot about it! "Oh, yeah... Okay, okay, just please tell me you won't eat ALL the pie this time,OK?" PB exclaimed as Wario bounded in.

Edited by Pixel Bells

Wraith casually strutted toward Pixel Brain's house. He didn't really want to go to this party. Every year, this kind of thing always ended in the most horrible ways possible.

Last year, due to the antics of one Super Soniko, everyone was arrested for sexual harrasment. Somehow.

The year before that, Wario farted after one too many fruit cakes and the whole place had to be quarantined.

The year before THAT, Joker brought his gang. You can imagine how well that went.

Wraith was mostly going to see how they could top the last few years. The only thing he had on him was a camera for the inevadable moment where everyone gets drunk and starts hitting on eachother.

As he strolled up, he noticed Wario's bike sitting outside. "oh, damn." he muttered, his breath visible. "Should have brought a gas mask."

He knocked on the door.

• Thumbs Up 6

Wario grunted, dusting off his snow- and ice-covered biceps. "For the Christmas party, you dope!" he chuckled through his huge, white teeth. "And I'm-a pretty sure the pie was specifically for me. Nobody else had-a gotten any within the twelve seconds it was-a on the table!" He tossed his huge, Wario-colored scarf onto the coat rack, kicked off his boots, and marched into the living room, plopping down into the biggest chair.

"If-a you need anything, ask somebody else when-a they get here."

Debug Ring fell gracefully into the open window in his parachute he inexplicably acquired and somehow managed to get into the air.

"Yes, right, Hello Pixel Brain, I see you have made me a nice cup of hot cocoa and got me a blanket! Thank you. Hello all, how are you?"

Debug turned to everyone and ave them a handshake. "So, what are we doing first?"

Sly was the next one to show up, driving along in the frozen road in some kind of space-ship like contraption in his nice, green Christmas Elf outfit. He knew the address to Pixel's house by heart, as he was the only one to show up consistently at every single Party that would be held there. As he parked the odd vehicle in front of his house, he noticed a Big, Yellow Meat-Head walk into Pixel's house. "Ahh, good ol' Wario's here...strange....I never knew he was related to my cousin." Sly said to himself as he hopped out of his Vehicle and onto the Icy sidewalk. Carefully, he regained his balance on the slick concrete surface and picked up some gifts for the family, and a little green dog-thing with really large eyes in an outfit to match his. "Finally, after driving about 5 hours and avoiding the cops because I don't have a learner's permit I'm out of that god forsaken hell-hole and at-" he said before slipping on Ice and falling on his rear end, sending the presents flying everywhere. Another guy who was walking to Pixel's house as well didn't seem to notice or hear him fall and just casually knocked on his door. "Ohh..Bloody." he growled under his breath as he picked himself off the ground. "At least I didn't bring anything breakable..." he added as his started picking up the gifts. "Come on GIR, let's go see Cousin Pixel," he said to what appeared to be no-one. But, to his remark the little green dog thing jumped out of the snow and perked up, shouting "Yahoo! Free cake for me!" The little dog thing quickly followed Sly up the steps to the door and joined him as he and the other guy on the little porch waited to be let in.

"WAAAH!!! DEBUG!!! PLEASE WIPE OFF YOUR SHOES!!! AND CLOSE THE WINDOW, WE'LL CATCH CANCER OR SOMETHING!!!" Pixel was totally overwhelmed, and opened the door for Aang. "OK, dinner's almost ready just make yourselves comfy... And Wario, go outside if you're gonna let one rip!!" This is just the beginning, Pixel realized as he propped the door open, reluctantly welcoming new and old guests...

Edited by Pixel Bells

"Howdy Pixel, thanks for finally opening that door for us." Sly said as he walked in thanks to him finally opening the door. "Uhh...do You know where I can set these gifts?" he asked as GIR ran right between his legs and cuddled up on the sofa. "I think this one is your's.." Sly said as he handed Pixel a random gift. "Now seriously, help!" he said as he tried to find somewhere to set the presents where they wouldn't get kicked.

Edited by Sly-in-a-stocking

The first thing Wraith saw when he got in was the pie. Only half gone. Wario was serious about cutting back after all. Huh.

"Well, " Wraith said, walking into the room where Wario sat."This isn't going to get interesting until someone brings the beer." He took a seat on the couch and gave Wario a nod.

Wario noticed Wraith walking in and immediately grinned, knowing the shenanigans where going to begin before long. He'd been hatching this beaut' of a plan since he'd left the castle.

"Wraith, you crazy bastard!" he cackled. "Are-a you ready to get to work?!" The muscled millionaire suddenly looked around with a dissatisfied grunt. "Where's-a the Joker? He's integral to my Holiday Caper!"

Edited by Wario wants a damn WiiU

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!" *crash*

What appeared to be some sort of Bat-man had thrown the Joker into PB's window before taking off into the night.

"WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I was on my way here when those 5 people spontainiously died next to me, and the Bat beat me up FOR NO REASON! ...Wario old boy, is that you! I smelled you all the way from Gotham, that's something to be proud of!"

He grinned and helped himself to a few of PB's prized possesions...

"Aww, But I just got these new crocodile head shoes. Fine. I'll take them off. And close the window." He smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Oh, wow, this looks fantastic!" He looked and saw nobody was looking his way and stole some turkey, then popped it in his moths and swallowed it. "I really hope it tastes good." He said sarcastically knowing it really did taste good.

Hazama opened the door and entered, shivering. "Hey ol' buddy ol' pal.. Ehrm.. What'syourname.. Mind if I eh.. Stick around.. I forgot my coat.." Hazama smiled sheepishly.

He noticed Joker.

".....Oh boy."

KatamariParadox approached Pixel's house nervously. Last thing she knew, Kat had made an idiot out of herself to all of her friends, so she couldn't bring herself to knock on the front door. After some pacing about around the front of the house, she went and sat down in the yard to think. Are they still mad at her? What would happen if she knocked on the door? Endless worried thoughts attacked her as she sat there, unable to bring herself to move.

Pixel was trying to be a good host, talking to various guests, when he saw the Joker and Wario snickering in a corner. What are they up to...? he thought as he made his way over to the shenaniganizers... "Uh, hey guys. What's going on?"

Wario grinned, chuckling through his teeth. "Gas isn't the only thing brewin' in this sex machine," he growled, pulling Wraith close to whisper to him; the stench of garlic was overwhelming. With the sound of glass shattering, the second-to-final member of their posse had arrived; the Clown Prince of Crime himself. The greedy CEO waved his pal over.

"Alright, listen up, boys," he mumbled, "We're-a gonna steal ALL of 'dese presents."

Just then, Pixel walked over and interrupted their plotting. Wario turned around, smiling innocently. "Oh, uh, hey 'dere, Pixel! We're just talking about organizing a...uh...talent show! Yeah! Dat's-a it!"

Homem was freezing. He had forgotten his coat at home and could barely think of anything else. "Cold... cold... so much cold..." Then he noticed a house in the distance, with plenty of light and noise. "Need... heat... and a bathroom".

He gave in to the temptation and opened the door without asking, waltzing right in an attempted heist. "Oh well."

"WHAT HE SAID!"

Joker peered out the window (what was left of it)...

"Oh, HEEEEEEEEEEERE WE GO..." he said, rolling his eyes.

Edited by The Merry Joker

Pixel was confused at Wario's answer. He never knew him to be the preforming type, but, hey, Pixel doesn't judge. "Wario! That's a great idea! A Christmas talent show! I'll gather everyone together, and you can announce it!" Pixel beamed. He loved being, as well as strived to be, a good host. He just hoped it wouldn't end up like last year. That was HORRIBLE. But Pixel decided not to think about those events. For now, at least...

Edited by Pixel Bells

Sly, weaving and dodging his way through the crowd, eventually found his way to the living room sofa, and sat down on it next to his precious little robotic dog-thing, with his remaining presents on the other side of the sofa. "Awww....good GIR." he said as he lovingly rubbed his belly. The GIR might have been a robot, but he still acted like a little puppy dog. He and GIR where already here, they might as well relax as things grew slightly more chaotic.

Wraith stiffled a laugh. Wario's bullshit excuse actually worked.

"Alright," He said, once Pixel was out of earshot. "How ARE we going to do this?" He usually played the role of logical one, at least, when Enderwoman wasn't there to tell them how stupid their plans actually we're.

Debug Ring found some alcohol hidden in the fridge. "What kinda 13 year old... Well, I can make sure a 14 year old drinks his first tonight!" He whipped out 3 cans of beer and got glugging on his own in the kitchen. He eventually finished and stumbled over to the Christmas tree where he saw Pixel Brain, Wario, and Joker all talking.

"Hey guys! Di- did you see the, the turkey in there?" He points to the kitchen. "It's bloody HUGE!" he says drunkenly.

"WHERE YA PULLIN' TALENT SHOW FROM, BOSS?!?" Joker sneered at Wario, beginning to reconsider the role of third-in-command. "And where's... you know, the bitch?" he continued quietly. He wanted to make this party the worst yet...