Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

Finally >:U

After being knocked through the wall of the base, Gizmo flipped as he plummeted to the ground before landing on his head, which knocked him out cold, while out in the cold. Cero flew up just in time to see this happen and was furious as he drove up. "You wretched imbeciles!" Cero yelled as he flew into the base using his little aircraft through the hole created by Gizmo's fall. "Not only are you setting my plans back, but you even tried to harm my poor mutt! My patience has grown thin and all I want at this point if for the three of you to disappear. But first..." He aimed the small X-Ray at Vizard and fired a beam that hit him in an instant. However, as peculiar as it seemed, the ray did absolutely nothing to him. Though what the others didn't seem to notice, was that Cero seemed to be completely fine with this turn of events, as if there was some other motive behind his actions...

Edited by Ciiro U

Reserving a spot for awesomeness

DO NOT STEAL MY FUCKING SPOT, LOVE U <3

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

Chaos Warp heard some yells of pain and cheesy 80's punching from a nearby room. He was really bored and had nothing to do anymore. So he decided to do something positively devious. He grabbed the megaphone that Pixel used to announce the bad weather.

"Hey guys, there's a fight goin' on here! Everyone come and get some! FREE SNOWBALLS FOR EVERYONE!"

Edited by Chaos Wrapping Paper

...oh god I've missed so much. Is there like a cliff notes version or something? (even though aside from Freddie, my character has had like 0 interaction with anyone.)

Also this spot reversed for me to post whenever everyone else is done.

Edited by Chibi Claus

...Actually I'm probably gonna drop out of this, people jacking turns and taking forever to post...

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

OC: I think I'll just go now...

IC: Chibi realized that he was just sitting by the punch bowl by himself for the party. "Man, at every party I'm always the one sitting awkwardly by himself at the punch bowl. I should fix that," he said. "Instead of being by the punch bowl, I should be IN THE PUNCH BOWL!" he said excitedly. Grabbing the punch bowl, he flipped it over and placed it on his head, the contents mostly ran all over him, soaking his skin, hair, and clothes. The rest splashed out in every direction, leaving sticky puddles of punch all over the countertops and floor. He walked over to the living room, squishy step by squishy step, dripping punch from his clothes as he did so. "Um, hey guys. Do we have any towels here?" he asked sheepishly.

OC: Let the chaos ensue. :3

chibi did you seriously skip just 5 posts when you could've edited something into your old post

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEi;mreservingthisspot

OC: I guess I'll go and see if I can do something about this madness

IC: Spudhead had seen many people were dropping out. He suspected someone had spiked something. Could it be this was the same person who had knocked him out earlier? He looked out the window to see a figure infront of the moon. A large fat man with a giant moustache was cackling. The Eggman had been spiking them all! Spudhead gave a shrug. He'd got his answer. That would satisfy him. He decided to yell around the room

"Guys! I want to karaoke Dreams Dreams! I need a back up singer!"

chibi did you seriously skip just 5 posts when you could've edited something into your old post

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEi;mreservingthisspot

Yes, because if I had edited something into my previous post it would've conflicted with all the posts after and the past would've screwed with the future and DO YOU REALLY WANT CRISIS CITY TO BECOME A REALITY?! EDITING MY POST 5 POSTS BACK WOULD'VE BEEN THE IBLIS TRIGGER. DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO EXPLAIN HOW BAD THAT IS? YOU'RE FUCKED. YOUR FAMILY'S FUCKED, THE WHOLE WORLD'S FUCKED, HELL EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE IS FUCKED.