Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

Pixel was in the living room as everyone was talking. This party is going great! Pixel thought. He thought it was about time for a talent show! "WAAAAAAAARRRIIOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's time for the talent show!!!"

P.S. Forget about the order :)

Edited by Pixel Bells

((I will have to sleep and then be busy the whole morning. So, guys, for now you CAN skip me on the order! At least until I get back. This goes especially to Chaos Warp who is directly after me. Good luck.))

((Edit: and now you don't have to worry about it. Go ahead.))

Edited by Homem

"I-I'm fine... well, actually a bit nervous. Wait, where are you taking me?" Sly was leading her by the wrist down the room in the direction of a sofa. "Oh, I see... alright." Maybe if she talked with him for a while it would ease her nerves.

Wraith hit Joker with his elbow. "Hey, there's Endy. Let's let her know tonights...plans." He said. He saw the look Joker was giving him. "THEN we can go hit on Soniko."

Debug was now sitting on Pixel's bed with five empty beer cans on the floor and a bird on Pixel's pillow. Usually this would strike him as unusual but he was totally of his ass drunk.

"Darny darn darn. Out of the fizzy gold stuff. I guess I'll have to go to my secret s-stash in the kitchen. Hopefully nobody founded it or is in the kit-tchen." He got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen, leaving the bird on Pixel's pillow.

Edited by Debug Ring

P.S. Forget about the order smile.png

(Yes, but post once per round right?)

Chaos Warp, bewildered by so many people trying to talk to him, went over to Super Soniko. He awkwardly stood next to her, trying to think about what to say................

Joker laughed and before walking over to Endy... "PB! Mind if we do the talent show LATER? We need to... prepare." ...Joker growled at Pixel, smiling maniacally...

"Don't be such a worry-wort, it's a party, not a job interview." Sly said trying to calm her nerves. It was a bit easier getting back to the sofa instead of from it, but he still had to weave through a few people to get there. He plopped back down on the couch and put the presents that Pixel never put under the tree to the floor and motioned for Kat to sit down with him. "Hold on, there's something I have to show you." he told her and, after a few seconds, he picked up the sleeping robot and placed him on Kat's lap. "Isn't he adorable?" He asked her.

Enderwoman noticed Collide-it-Chaos trying to hit on Soniko. "Oh no he's not!"

She lightly pushed Homem back "I'm going to..go get a drink!"

Endy went to stop Collision from hitting on Soniko, shoving aside Joker.

(ignore post, I messed up! wacko.png)

Let's just say i'm sitting on a chair drinking hot coco.

Edited by a person

"U-Uh..." She looked down at the sleeping... dog? "I guess he-he's kind of cute... he's a dog you said?" It didn't look like any dog she had ever seen, but she trusted her friend...

Just a note: I'll only update the OP instead of the second list from now on, OK?

Joker got mad, and wanted to teach Enderwoman a lesson for making him spill his alcohol all over himself when he was shoved.

Hey, uh, when I said you could only take control of others when necessary, I meant only if it's crucial to your character's current scenario. You kinda just completely took over two people's roles randomly.

Just a note: I'll only update the OP instead of the second list from now on, OK?

Hey, uh, when I said you could only take control of others when necessary, I meant only if it's crucial to your character's current scenario. You kinda just completely took over two people's roles randomly.

Oops, sorry, just ignore my post, I'm not very good at this!

'So sorry I'm late!" Chibi shouted across the house as he walked in the door. "The weather out there was murder. Like seriously, I nearly got hit in the head with an icicle," he shuddered, from the both the thought and the cold. He took off his shoes and put them by the door, and hung his coat up on the rack. (he had forgone a hat or scarf, for he insisted that he actually enjoyed the cold weather.) Sitting down by the tree, he looked around for the perfect place to put his gift, but his OCD wouldn't let him put it in any of the spaces he had decided on. "Screw it," he muttered as his impatience took over, placing the gift somewhere in the back where the blaze wrapping paper wouldn't draw too much attention. He then stood back up and walked to the kitchen to find food. "Merry Christmas everybody! I hope I haven't missed too much," he laughed, pouring a glass of egg nog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So uh, who else still needs to go before the next round?

So uh, who else still needs to go before the next round?

I don't know. Quite a few people, I'm just too lazy to put forth the effort to figure out who.

Soniko stood, leaning over the work tops, crossing her long slender legs at the ankles as she rested her hulking chest on the work top with a cocktail glass in front of her, swirling the contents with one of those little cocktail umbrellas, she glanced over at Collide nervously approaching her all casual like as to not draw suspicion, Soniko rolled her eyes, tutted and smirked warmly at his "cool guy" routine and continued to stir her drink and pretends to not have noticed him, Soniko was the type of woman to let any guy have their chance, within reason of course.

And that was when Faseeh jumped in to every thing happening.

He went to the middle of the room and shouted "I'm back!" and no body actually cared for a minute as they were just frightened or shocked and then everyone smiled at Faseeh.

Faseeh went around telling hello to everyone, it's been a year since he last saw most of them.

Then, he saw Chaos and Soniko. Patting on her shoulder, he said, "Nothing new eh?" and she smiled back.

And over there at a corner, Kat was still down. Faseeh, knowing it wasn't the time to say a happy hello, when to her and said, "Hey, can we leave the emo-ness and all that jazz later? Enjoy the present as is. Whatever happened has happened and nobody really hates you so just come join us. It's almost time for the food too!"

Chaos Warp decided what to say to Soniko and plucked up some courage. "Hey, you're the girl that I saw at the door earlier, aren't you?"

Noel Vermillion eased her way up to the front door, and slowly knocked on it. She wasn't sure to expect, she heard about some of her friends being at this little party and decided to drop by. When the door opened she recognized a few people but that was about it... "Um... hello", she said to everyone shyly.

"Not exactly Kat." Sly told Kat as she curiously eyed the little robotic dog. "He's a little Robot I found on a trip to a big city I took a few years ago and after repairing him he...well...he thought I was his creator." I said. "I think the person who used to own him made him dress up like a dog." I quickly added. "And besides, he looks adorable in his little dog outfit. Who's a good Gir, who's a good Gir." I told her after picking up the little robot and snuggling him.

"HEY LOOK OUT COMING THROUGH OUTTA THE WAY LADY NO I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR CAT MOOOVEEEE", a voice in the distance boomed.

Pixel Brain began, "…Hey, doesn't that sound li-", but, alas, his thought was quickly cut off by a Delorean bursting through a wall can completely decimating a fridge in the process. The car was covered in pine needles, ripped tinsel, chicken feathers, and hot pink glitter paint. There was a body duct-taped to the hood.

The driver came tumbling out, followed by a flood of empty soda bottles and used napkins.

After coughing up blood, vomiting on Chibi's sweater, and falling over a few times, the 15-year old driver finally spoke.

"I hope I wasn't late..."

And with that, Cola fell into a half-eaten pie, unconcious.

Edited by Cola