Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

Sad that his talent show idea was shot down, Pixel went to his room. But he was surprised to find Debug on it, with beer cans and a pillow scattered about. "OUT. NOW." Pixel demanded. Debug looked scared, then gathered his things and left. Pixel went back downstairs and was surprised to see a girl he had never seen before at the door. "Oh, um, hi there. You can call me Pixel. What's your name?" he sheepishly asked, his weakness for pretty girls showing. "Oh, uh, my name's Noel." she responded.

Edited by Pixel Bells

Chaos Warp decided what to say to Soniko and plucked up some courage. "Hey, you're the girl that I saw at the door earlier, aren't you?"

Soniko smiled, swaying her drink back and forth like a giddy school girl "mmhmm, you must be that guy at the door then?" she laughed at the obvious answer and obvious question, "Is this how you approach every girl?" she smirked whilst turning on her side to give full attention to Collide, staring at him with her baby pink eyes, and sexy Christmas themed make-up, she brushed her hair back behind her ear on the right side as she waited for his reply, Soniko was pretty tall for a girl, easily over 6 foot, she was all legs, long, slender and her thighs were well built and very curvy, and of course had a mighty chest too.

Noel Vermillion eased her way up to the front door, and slowly knocked on it. She wasn't sure to expect, she heard about some of her friends being at this little party and decided to drop by. When the door opened she recognized a few people but that was about it... "Um... hello", she said to everyone shyly.

Soniko peered over her shoulder briefly to greet Noel "Hey baby!" she giggled and waved.

Wraith very, VERY briefly thought about talking to Soniko, but her surge of admirers pretty much kept any chance of getting her attention to a minimum. Instead, he took a spot on the couch and started flipping channels.

Freddie was the body duct-taped to Colas' delorean, he sticks his head up and looks around. "Huh...well, I'm not sure how I got here or what just happened, but hello everybody!" Freddie says as he tries to get up. "Um...little help with this...duct tape, please?" Freddie looks around and keeps yelling help. "For some reason I'm wanted by the Spanish mafia and some other shit! Now we're here for some reason and some tiny voice in my head keeps telling me to tell this stuff to you!" Freddie says without taking a breath. He just looks around and awaits his rescue from...duct tape or whatever sick scheme Cola had in mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

About to say hello to the few people in the kitchen, Chibi's train of thought was brought to a crashing halt, mimicking the crashing noise near the front door which had interrupted him. Walking over to inspect the mess, he found barf on his jacket. "I never liked wearing that thing anyways." Looking down, he saw a trail of blood drops, leading to a man his age who had fallen face-first in pie. "Subject seems to have lost consciousness as a result of motion sickness," he said into his phone, inspecting the scene like a character from one of the many crime dramas he watched. "Suspect may require harsh force for resuscitation," he noted, pulling his hand back. Before he could slap the person, he heard a cry coming from outside. "Duct tape and, the spanish mafia? That has got to be worth investigating." He headed out the door to see a man strapped to some sort of car model from the 70s. "Excuse me, sir, why are you duct-taped to a car?"

All of a sudden a roadie kicked down the door and shouted "Hey! Where's the party!?" It was Eddie Riggs, the roadie for Ironheade. He drove on his heavy metal hotrod, The Deuce. Strapped on to The Deuce was kegs of beer which Eddie unloaded and put into the kitchen. "There's more where that came from so drink up!" shouted Eddie in a jolly mood. A crow was watching in a tree and it flew off, shouting out "booze" as it left.

Edited by Eddie Riggs

A green can with detatched hands and feet slowly walked up to Pixel Brain's house. "Welp, this should be the place. I'm ready for the party of a lifetime!" Having said that, he walked up to the door (or lack of) and rang the doorbell, actually getting to hear the chaos in the place. He slightly regretted the move, but went on and opened the door without a second thought.

"Hey guys, Can of Nothing here... ...Right. This is a party... And... I just couldn't... miss the opportunity?"

"A ha, so there is a party going on in here!" Cero said to himself as he sneakily peered into the house from the chimney. He was hanging upside down, using a rope a grappling hook attached to the top to keep him off the ground. The soot covered area allowed for his naturally dark skin to be the perfect camouflage to avoid detection, and his super sly spy goggles allowed him to identify and analyze each individual in the building. "Oh this is going to be fun." Cero snickered to himself while he continued his monitoring in secrecy.

Cola woke up and lifted himself off of the ground. He took the pie tin and threw it out the window.

"I hate blueberry.", he muttered under his breath.

He started muttering curses and berating Freddie for getting into all that trouble while simultaneously shoving a biscuit into his mouth. And why did he pick up the strong scent of maple syrup and fresh ham?

"Ugh, I need to go lay down…"

Having it proven that nobody was caring about his sudden entrance, Can of Nothing walked into the house.

"So, I'm taking it you guys - especially Wario - gorged down all the food. That's what you get from being late for the party, huh?" He said. "Say, does anybody want more?" Wario, I'm expecting your hand up within seconds. He thought to himself.

(Guys, aren't you supposed to wait for the next round?)

(I don't see anywhere where he said the round ended. :U)

Edited by Toph Beifong

(I don't see anywhere where he said the round ended. :U)

(You're only allowed to make one post per round)

Having it proven that nobody was caring about his sudden entrance, Can of Nothing walked into the house.

"So, I'm taking it you guys - especially Wario - gorged down all the food. That's what you get from being late for the party, huh?" He said. "Say, does anybody want more?" Wario, I'm expecting your hand up within seconds. He thought to himself.

"Bout time, I've been hungry all night" Ragna said, with all of the craziness going on it was hard for someone to get a bite. "So, what's on the menu?"

The Joker ran up and slapped Endy in the back of the head: "THAT'S IT, TAKE YOUR JEALOUSY ISSUES OUT ON THE SERIAL TERRORIST! GOOD IDEA HUH?!?" he growled fiercly at Enderwoman, who just gave him the finger and stormed off as usual. He high-fived Faseeh on the way back to Wraith and stopped a very drunk teenager from hugging his leg before being side-tracked himself. He noticed Hazama, Ragna and Noel across the room. "OKAY SERIOUSLY?!?" he cried to Wraith, who was too busy watching TV to hear. Now he was going to do everything and anything to make the party a disaster... The BBA confused, frightened and slightly aroused him, he wasn't letting those anime rejects ruin Christmas before he did!

Spudhead sat up. Last thing he remembered was looking for Jokers pressie, then he conked out. Was someone out to get him? Now he noticed his present sack gone. He tipped his hat. A mystery! He quickly ran to find Joker. As the last person he saw, he'd give some details.

Hazama was sitting in a corner, smiling with a can of beer.

Ragna noticed him and Hazama opened one of his yellow eyes at him. "Merry Christmas, Rags."

He walks towards Ragna, who put his hand on his blade... Hazama walked past him.. To Noel.

He put his arm around Noel. "Hello Lieutenant Vermillion! Still not doing your job I see? Ah well!"

Hazama laughed like he usually does, a loud "Hehehyahaha!".

He looked around the room and noticed Enderwoman, "Well well well..."

He head to her, with a sly smile. "Aren't you looking beautiful?"

Edited by Yūki Hazama Terumi

OOC: Faseeh, I don't think godmodding is a good thing here. You could've simply left it at "talent show" and go straight to talking to Pixel Brain instead of overriding the RP and take control of everyone's character by forcing something on all of them, especially when they are in the middle of their own scenarios... That wouldn't exactly be appreciated by or favourable to anyone.

Also, "everyone except Kat"... Remember what I said in the album thread about off-board hostilities?

Speaking of which, I'll hop on this little bandwagon too. Seems like fun!

=====

Kamina shades... Check! Santa hat... Check! Hollowed, floating circular keyboard to my back... Check! Eighth note designed headphones... Check! iPhone... Check!

Small present for the host of the party... Check!

Coat... whoops.

Just outside Pixel Brain's house and stepping towards the front door, with only a green scarf to keep him warm from the winter cold, VizardJeffhog went through his mental checklist once more to make sure he had every item he would need. Satisfied that everything seems to be in order, he walked up to the door.

He groaned inwardly as he realised he was late, from what he can tell of the noise coming from inside Pixel's house, but was at least relieved that the festivities didn't seem to have started.

With that, VizardJeffhog brought his fist to the door, and gave it a few knocks, purposely making it sound like the Overworld opening from Super Mario Bros.

Cold... Hope someone'll notice I'm out here before I end up freezing!

• Thumbs Up 3

((Like I said not long ago, I need Wraith, Wario and Endy for the "talent show", so can we just continue on until they're on?))

Debug stumbled down the stairs and wandered into the kitchen to get more booze. He hid the booze in Pixel's washing machine, which Debug filled with ice to keep the beers cold. He waltzed into the kitchen, oblivious of Soniko, Collid and any other guests and grabbed another 5 beers and went to talk to some people.

Noel, heard her name being called and saw Soniko. She ran over and gave her a hug. Soniko offered her something to drink but Noel refused she's such a shy lass. She sat down next to her and had a chat over some things, and out of the corner of her eye she spotted Ragna. "Um... H-hey Ragna, o-over here!" she said as loud as she could and shyly. She got up and accidentally tripped over her own feet and fell on top of a guy wearing a black suit and green hair. "I-I'm so sorry sir- ahhh" she shrieked. She landed on Hazama who had a flattered look on his face.