Awoo.

[ART] Shrek's Festering Pile of Artwork

Shrek

Holy shit, if you can draw that Sonic in 10 minutes I'd love to see what you can do in an hour! It took me an hour just to draw my Marine Expression sheet XD

Anyways, awesome work.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here are a few sketches I did yesterday, it's just some kooky Lego krap. They're extremely rushed, I got lazy with the shading and just used gradients. I hope you like them anyway! wow these are worse than I remember

Spoilered again because these are massive.

TEST1.png

TEST2.png

Edited by Shrek

Oh boy, what half-baked drawing did Ol' Man Shrek make this time? Well surprise, it's a Sanic. It started as just a sketch of him, but I got bored and kind of redesigned him too. The gloves are a bit different, and his shoes are hybrids of his normal shoes and the Soap shoes. He's also got a bandage, because that makes him moody and badass or something. Enjoy it! Because I sure don't

SanicSketched.png

Edited by Shrek
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks good!

I suppooooose if I were to have a problem with this, it's that his chest is too puffed out and manly. Sonic is usually either rail-thin or plump as an apple, so it's jarring to see him have a healthy figure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks good!

I suppooooose if I were to have a problem with this, it's that his chest is too puffed out and manly. Sonic is usually either rail-thin or plump as an apple, so it's jarring to see him have a healthy figure.

Yeah, I agree about the chest thing, it's kind of weird looking back on it, I'll be sure to change it if I ever draw him in this style again. Thanks for the feedback! biggrin.png

10 minutes...... But, but you make me jealous!

EDIT: But seriously though they're amazing! I really like Bender.

Edited by - Crash -