Awoo.

The SSMB Christmas Tree Returns!

Faseeh

And I'll be the... *counts* 25th or after Speedy's turn. I didn't get a chance to decorate last year, but I ain't missing out the fun this time. cool.png

As you guys can tell, 1 week is a lil' too long and I don't want people to take their own sweet time. I'm changing it to 3 days.

So Soniko? You've got exactly 1 day left. If not, you'll have to reserve again.

Sorry for the inconvinience caused. Think of it as a blessing in disguise.

...I'm not here to take part and I don't wish to burst any bubbles here, but there was a key rule that Flyboy Fox had in previous trees, that made things move smoother, in my opinion.

- PLEASE don't place a hold on the tree unless you plan to add to it immediately. If you haven't posted an updated tree within a half-hour of placing your hold, you'll be skipped and someone else can go.

Just a suggestion...

Plus we are human. Sometimes we forget, have no spare time, or something urgent suddenly comes up and plans need to change.

Edited by Danta-ClausJ86
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well, I was thinking of that and we could have some problems with any less or a day so I made it 3 days.

Soniko sure remembers as I can see her from her status updates, even then I think I'll bring it down to 2 days after Soniko.

Is that alright?

Thanks for telling anyway!

Soniko, you've got about 1/2 a day left.

ugh, I'm not going to be finished this tonight after all, whoever was next can go, but please don't add the star as i'm 70% already done with it, I'll just update the newest piece with it in a future post, sorry bout this guys :c

That must be one hell of a star.

Oh it is.

Edited by Super Snowiko

Ugh, Deck/Place, you're supposed to edit your previous post. Not post it here.

EDIT: Thank you.

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

Solkia? You've yet to add your signature.

Crow, once he's done with it, you're good to go. He has 1.5 days left to do it so yeah, if he doesn't do it by then, you can take it over.

Is that really necessary? We didn't do it last year.

Whatever, I'll add it.

EDIT: there

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sorry for the ridiculously long wait everyone.

I forgot it was my turn and I didn't know what to do add. So I added something.

EDIT... again. Changed the place the image was hosted. Used ImageShack instead of Facebook. Is this any better?

It's alright. Shrek, you're next!

Shrek? Didn't you say you were doing the decoration? Oh anyways, I'm awfully sorry for not carrying this around as I wasn't around.

Alright, Christmascontrol14 can go next as Shrek has gone way past the deadline. Shrek, you might want to ask for your turn again.

Yeah...I'm back...

I'm not so sure if this editing the original post is a good idea either. Yes, it does prevent clogging up the thread and creating more pages than are needed. But it would also create awareness that the next person can now take there turn.

Christmascontrol14 has finished, so assuming I'm correct, santabars is the next. Which means Set DOB: 12/29 would need to keep watch for when he's done.

I would take part myself, but I dunno...