Awoo.

The SSMB Christmas Tree Returns!

Faseeh

Can I just ask, if you're posting a bauble, can you at least put in the effort to make it a round shape please? the random block pieces just make it look lame and take up too much space, I don't have a problem with the Amy or Robotnik Moustache though, since those are shaped and cut out.

That's what I think anyway...

Yeah...I'm back...

I'm not so sure if this editing the original post is a good idea either. Yes, it does prevent clogging up the thread and creating more pages than are needed. But it would also create awareness that the next person can now take there turn.

Christmascontrol14 has finished, so assuming I'm correct, santabars is the next. Which means Set DOB: 12/29 would need to keep watch for when he's done.

I would take part myself, but I dunno...

I like to agree with this. It'd be easier if people posted the new tree submission so it gets more awareness and it gets considerably faster. Just saying.

HERE WE ARE! My decoration wasn't working so I left a present under the tree...

heswatchingyou1.png?w=465

You guys know what it is...

I would like to delete the file after the next person has gone, as it takes up too much room on my hosting service.

Also, my orginal decoration can be seen in my art topic.

Edited by Paradise

dontmindme1.png

Hopefully it shows up okay. I just decided to make an ornament outta Louie and gave him jingle bells. ^^

Yep, yep! This tree is getting crowded. xD

Looking at the tree... It's awesome so far but we'll have no-where near enough room for everyone unless we increase the size and space around the tree? Maybe have a separate box under the Tree for names? I don't know, it's just looking smaller.

I'm confused, did Wario take over Chibi's turn?

Wario, you're not supposed to do that, so I'm sorry.

Also, if people need to extend the width, go ahead, but do tell us that you are gonna do that.

Wario shall be skipped and Chibi shall take over from Coral.

Wario, please ask and wait for your turn, thank you.

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS
  • Thumbs Up 2

Okay. How far is the queue going now, and can we please have either a new tree or a widening of the artwork?

Also, I'm gonna take the next slot in the queue.

Well, I'm not too sure. Would you guys like to finish up this tree, after Chibi and put in Soniko's star, and start a new one?

Biafra, if ya want to widen the tree, when it's your turn, go ahead.

Thanks!

To be honest, the tree should have been big enough in the first place, and have ample amounts of space around it, and the names should have been put in a separate box under the main picture.

To be honest, the tree should have been big enough in the first place, and have ample amounts of space around it, and the names should have been put in a separate box under the main picture.

No use saying it now, so yeah, I think it's best to wrap up this tree. Once Chibi is done with his decoration, you put in the star, I'll go make another tree now.

Alright I finished the tree. Sorry to keep you waiting. see I can make references too.

Uom8U.png

Merry fucking Christmas. Now Soniko, you promised us an amazing star, yes?