Awoo.

Spike VGA 2012™: The Thread of Cup Cakes™! Samuel L Jackson™! Shapes™! Forever™! ™!

Badnik Mechanic

The Last of Us screenshot from GameTrailers' Twitter.

A9j2ECYCAAAELnD.jpg

Castlevania screenshot

A9j2lHeCEAAHCC-.jpg

Absolutely nothing for me to care about yet. Quite doubt there will be anything by the end of it either. How long will it be going on for?

A comment over at the Eurogamer article about The Phantom Pain and the possibility of it being MGS related.

This is def a metal gear viral trailer, Snake hair, bandage on eye, Volgin's pants in the fire, bad guy in zero hours trailer was all burned on his face, floating person at end in leather boots like psycho mantis. IM BLOWN AWAY!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-08-could-the-phantom-pain-be-the-new-metal-gear-solid

Journey Wins Best PS3 Game! Best Original Score and best New indi game!

Mother fucking deserves every one! Now... give it GOTY and I'll take back almost all the bad things I've said about the VGA's.

GameSpot's pointed out that Dark Souls 2 didn't have platforms announced. Next-gen perhaps?

Dark Souls 2 has been announced. No platforms or release date revealed, but it's on the way. http://t.co/OkcQxchT

— GameSpot (@gamespot)

December 8, 2012

Dark Souls 2 screenshot

A9j5iAZCYAA60_R.jpg

GameSpot's pointed out that Dark Souls 2 didn't have platforms announced. Next-gen perhaps?

Does any of the games have announced platforms?

Right, this shit is terrible. From the awards, to the ads, to the reveals to everything else. I don't know why on Earth I'm even watching. Night night!

• Thumbs Up 1

Kojima is in the audience... lol is there any doubt now as to what The Phantom Pain really is?

Kojima is in the audience... lol is there any doubt now as to what The Phantom Pain really is?

But what the fuck was that about?

Big Boss, or another clone or SOMETHING being hunted down in a hospital?

Yes, Spike, interrupt our viewing of the Tomb Raider trailer by shifting the camera to the orchestra >_<

Tomb Raider looks great... well it did when they wern't cutting to the trumpets.

Claptrap is character of the year! yay! lol and he thanks the T-1000!

I liked that Tomb Raider Trailer. I don't think I've ever owned a TR game but who knows, maybe I could pick that up if it turns out good.

• Thumbs Up 1