Awoo.

Spike VGA 2012™: The Thread of Cup Cakes™! Samuel L Jackson™! Shapes™! Forever™! ™!

Badnik Mechanic

Game of the decade. .. .. .. is it too much to ask for Shadow of the Colossus to win... followed by a trailer for the last guardian?

Game of the Decade is Half Life 2....

Erm... yay?

Now announce half life 3.

Edit: Ok don't announce half life 3.

Not played the Half Life games, but hopefully this will get them to bring out Half Life 3 for the fans.

I haven't been watching because boring, but I'm entirely okay with HL2 being GOTD. If this gets uploaded to YouTube, I'll have to skip to where that happens.

Uncharted: Bioshock Edition.

But that looked... kinda dull if I'm honest. Just, really didn't live up to the hype they promised.

Bioshock Infinite continues to impress.

Uncharted: Bioshock Edition.

But that looked... kinda dull if I'm honest. Just, really didn't live up to the hype they promised.

I thought it looked great D:

• Thumbs Up 1

*takes a shot*

Walking dead is the Game of the Year.

I've heard Walking Dead is supposed to be really good... but better than Journey?

lol how fucking low is that mic!

Gears of War: Judgment extended cut coming up.

Why have Tenacious D perform when the sound has to keep cutting due to swearing in the lyrics?

That extra gameplay of Gears of War: Judgment looked pretty sweet. As a big fan of the series, I'm really looking forward to that game.

So Geoff Keighley basically lied about... pretty much everything tonight right?

Where was the 5 unannounced games? The return of a classic franchise was aparently Castlevania...?

Yeah, Keighley's teasers are often overblown and most of the trailers never have any gameplay footage.

Thanks for all the VGA feedback. The Phantom Pain is an a completely game, nothing that has been shown before. I assure you of that.

https://twitter.com/...264250974650368

What's an 'an a completeley game'?

@winstano I never said there were 5 reveals in the show.

https://twitter.com/...264653053218818

• Thumbs Up 1

He didn't say there would be 5 games being revealed. According to a quote from USA Today, Another producer said that there would be reveals @ the VGAS and said it would be like 5 movies being revealed at the Grammies.