Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

Thanks! I use a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet with Paint Tool SAI and Sketchbook Pro on an iPad.

• Thumbs Up 1

YtS5.png

The Spine (Attack position)

My little brother's afraid of this creature, heheh.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope I'm not the only one that would love to see an animation in the style of this.

Definitely seconded.

Loving the overall art style... very nice, crisp lines and colors. I notice you draw a variety of subjects, which is always a good strength to have. It's been a while since I've seen such a variety of characters.

Excellent animations as well! Shame animating is so difficult... would be wonderful to see more from you.

Keep up the good work! (You've also reminded me I really, really need to get a tablet sometime)

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice
  • Thumbs Up 1

ZOVT.png

Rayman - Rayman Series

ZOVM.png

Miyoka

I have an art blog on Tumblr (http://autosartwork.tumblr.com) and a deviantArt page (http://autocon99.deviantart.com), so if you like what you're seeing and you wanna see it more frequently, you can follow and/or +Watch (Pssst, I upload more on tumblr more than dA. UPLOAD-BY-URL FEATURE FTW!!!!!111)

• Thumbs Up 1

This is fantastic work man. I like the way you draw wacky/cute girls, especially that Aubrey drawing on the last page. Very lovely style.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good heavens.

That colouring, those lines, that art style. Holy god I fell in love with that drawing of Shihong Shino, Auto! It's fantastic. D8

• Thumbs Up 1

10MV5.png

Roboscis

Here's a recording of the inking and coloring process of this piece! (sorry about the visual and audio quality)

Edited by Auto
  • Thumbs Up 5

Dude, your style is so cool! I love the bold outlines. biggrin.png

You inked and colored that fly picture on your iPad? Daaaaamn, that's mad impressive.

Looking forward to seeing more!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm with D-Metal X, very impressive indeed!

What program do you use? I've always wanted to use my iPad as a tablet but I'm not sure exactly what program would be best for art purposes...

Thanks for the compliment. I use Sketchbook Pro ver. 2.8, one of the iPad best art apps, if not the best. Only problem is that if the canvas is bigger than 1024x768, it's limited to one layer. Also, if you have lots of work done on a picture, it crashes like a mofo, which causes about an hour worth of work to be lost, but if you save every 5 minutes or so like I do, you'll be fine.

11wBE.png

Viret

11wBW.png

Miyoka

Sooo good to be back on pressure sensitive Paint Tool SAI. I could just kiss Wacom and guy/gal0-who-made-SAI right now.

• Thumbs Up 2

Your art style is the cutest thing I have ever seen~!

I actually want to find a way to hug all of it. Is that creepy? I hope so...

Edited by Wooly-Fools
  • Thumbs Up 1

12kPB.png

Elisabette "Betty" Sourisnoir - Elisabett (Character and comic by slbcreations)

My first piece of fan art for the webcomic "Elisabett" by slbcreations, my first piece with a real texture layer AAAND my first piece with my new signature.. It's also one of those rare pieces I'm actually proud of.

Got the texture here: http://www.cgtextures.com/

Ualityquay itesay.

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 7

• 2 weeks later...

13EEZ.png

Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo's Helmet - Daft Punk

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 5

A couple of days ago, I was making random thumbnail sketches and doodled this dragon

13R8T.jpeg

I then decided to ink it in SBP iPad. Before I started coloring, I had two color schemes in mind; Red with yellow and olive green with lemony yellow. I made a copy of the inked product and colored them differently.

13R35.png

13R2Y.png

I want to make this dragon a character, but I just can't decide which should be the final color scheme on my own, so I need to know which is the definitive dragon design by tallying votes.

So which dragon has the best colors? Green Dragon or Red Dragon?

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 5

I think that the green one is cooler. It reminds me of that dragon character from Xiaolin Showdown show :P

• Thumbs Up 1