Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

;A; daskhsdkjhasjkfbjhabjkhfvahrlawirgvajjahskjfhksjhfahhaiurguagfaaiufhaiufishbasdbasjhfjahs

read: ;A; holy shit gift art what aw geez auto YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO AUTO SERIOUSLY <3 (>;A;<)

• Thumbs Up 3

Hot damn.

I mean, hot damn.

I mean, HOT DAMN.

Your style is getting more appealing every second, man.  Keep 'em coming.

Also, late, but red dragon gets my vote.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hot damn.

I mean, hot damn.

I mean, HOT DAMN.

Your style is getting more appealing every second, man.

Thanks, mang. Same to your animations!

I'm on ColorsLive!

Yesterday, I purchased the art app "Colors!3D" for Nintendo 3DS. It's an awesome app; no portable Paint Tool SAI (why doesn't that exist), but it's a nice alternative to on-the-go drawing on the distractingly huge iPad.

I found out that like Flipnote Hatena, Colors!3D and it's 2D counterpart Colors! have an awesome online sharing service where you can upload your creations. I've made an account on said online service, so if you want to watch speed paintings made by me on the 3DS, just go here and check it out as much as you can to watch more in the future.

http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=116247

I only have a speed painting of the oh-so-fun-to-sketch LSP, but like I said, I'll add more.

Also, if you have this app and a 3DS, give me your friend code so we can collaborate. My code is 0559-8087-8263, and the name's "Auto". If you're a 3DS-owning artist, and don't have this fun application, GO GET IT, FOR WACOM'S SAKE! It's only about 7 bucks on the eShop!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(Click to view full sized images) Amy Sketch with a westernized Piko Piko Hammer

post-4004-0-11436400-1371396866_thumb.jp

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 1

BIEN4t9.jpg

Stocking Anarchy - Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

My first fully made traditionally done piece in about a year! It wasn't very easy or clean, but it was fuckin' FUN. I can't wait to do more. Oh, this is also my first complete doodle of one of the Anarchy sisters! Does that mean I can finally get out of Anime Jail?

Edited by Auto
  • Thumbs Up 9

aoew

AHH

DAT SANIC IS BEAUTIFUL. I MEAN, THAT MIGHT BE THE BEST CARTOON SONIC I'VE EVER SEEN.

Keep it up, bro! You're going places.

(also I'd be using like 128 font size if I wasn't on a tablet right now)

Edited by Pixel Brain
  • Thumbs Up 1

dee_concept_sketches_by_a_u_t_o-d6bn82a.

Conceptual sketches of a character I thought up of yesterday. Her working name is "Dee". The eyelashes and name might hint what she's based off of.

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 5

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU

HOW

Dude, you are positively AMAZING! I love your art and coloring style - It give me such an expressive feeling that feels so fresh and unique, especially when applied on Sonic~

Good work, mang!

Also that Dee character looks awesome so far - curious on what her personality's like! : o

Edited by Can of Nothing
  • Thumbs Up 1