Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

• 2 weeks later...

Di1ILGg.jpg

Funkbot

This is the result of me listening to Random Access Memories for the first time. Fucking awesome album, by the way.

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 7

ZaHbfkv.jpg

I was listening to a loop of Windy Hill Act 1's BGM, which caused my brain, hands, pencil and paper to have a foursome and give birth to this. I FUCKING LOVE MUSIC.

• Thumbs Up 4

I could see why! The upbeat, hyper nature of Windy Hill would go a long way towards creating a sense of energy in the atmosphere... and this influences what one draws.

Wonderful work!

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mr7t5mzmWm1r7tjh1o1_500.jpg

Grinder

tumblr_mr7tenANOg1r7tjh1o1_500.jpg

Shihong Shino

tumblr_mr7tlsLSH41r7tjh1o1_500.jpg

Shihong Shino (Original outfit)

Sorry for the small sizes. I don't have much time to post images how I usually do it.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see what goes on it that mind of yours to see how you come up with such creative design ideas.  Man if you aren't working for somewhere like Ubisoft working as an artist for a new Rayman game or working on a cartoon series in the near future something is wrong.  Unless of course that isn't what you want to do...

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...