Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

zDYmgb7.jpg

DL-INNG

Brilliant. Just F%^&ing Brilliant.

Man color me jealous, you have such incredible energy, movement and a simple line constructions! I wonder if you're planning to be an animator or character designer, because it would be a damn shame if that wasn't the case.

And are you sure that you did this on an Ipad? Some of those lines look a little like some illustrator/Flash magic tongue.png

This picture in particular is my favorite, because it has shades of Jon Gray, my favorite Sonic artist. Gonna fav this for sure on dA.

I'm ashamed I'm just seeing your work now, because it is absolutely awesome. It immediately invokes the likes of Tartakovsky, Krisfalusi, and Renzetti - that line of simplified but really energized cartoon art; solid and compelling. Keep it up dude!

It has been waaaay too long since I last checked your thread.  Did your tumblr username change btw?  The link provided a few pages back doesn't work.

Love your stuff as always man, it has such a fantastic elasticated sort of energy to it.

starry_the_mole_uniform_design_by_auto_c

I was requested to design a graphic of my high school’s mascot, Starry the Star-Nosed Mole (I didn’t come up with that name, I swear. You know I’m better then that.) for our new uniform tops. This is also my first piece made on Paint Tool SAI that has gradient effect on characters. I plan to use this pretty effect more in my art.

• Thumbs Up 8

Looks great, I wish you luck that they like and use your design.

Also I personally think  your first attempt at a gradient effect is pretty good.

Nice artwork bro, love that cartoony style =P makes it feel fresh, young idk what im saying...

• 2 weeks later...

nekked_mun_tzu_by_auto_cartoons-d6qi1ef.

I redesigned Mun Tzu because her past design was unimaginative and dull. Edited by Necro
  • Thumbs Up 6