Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

1538058-GcE0uET71pjyruQA.png

Design for Eve's companion. No name yet.

1538117-jJsItN_EhmsyZbnT.png

I wanted to try a more serious anime/manga-ish look for my style, since I'm getting more into anime these days. This won't be the main staple of my work, but I might expiriment with it again.

Edited by Necro
  • Thumbs Up 9

other than TMNT2012 and a few other shows, you could probably save nickelodeon from disgrace if you made a show.

just sayin'

• Thumbs Up 3

It's not kosher to post the art of others on your art topic, I know, but I thought this would be worth posting here.

1557793-bKPTSB5IPFZI4iB2.png

Venus got animed. Made by KittytheCreator on Colors 3D.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hdb8ZzQ.png

I was commissioned to design four pheonix mascots for a technical/art institute. This is the first of the four.

• Thumbs Up 4

All of your work is very good, though I wonder how you created such a unique style. Was it by accident, or did you strive for a specific style?

• 2 weeks later...

mBRGMrd.png

My first complete attempt at coloring in Photoshop. I got used to the basics of coloring scans in Photoshop, but it's slow as hell on my personal computer, so coloring this doodle was a bit painful. On top of that, I made the mistake of using a pencil sketch instead of an inking, so the clean up was (ironically) messy. Oh well... 

• Thumbs Up 3

oie_2021615op0ZCjpJ.jpg

I had this idea for an acid/slime based creature for a couple of weeks, and I finally got to making a color reference for it.

• Thumbs Up 5

cookie+monster.png

herry+monster.png

elmo.png

No, you don't need to tell me how to get to Sesame Street. I have GPS navigation. It's 2013, people.

• Thumbs Up 6