Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

Wow. I don't normally venture into the showcase section, but your work is really fantastic. Gorgeous stuff throughout.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your art is really cool, it's smooth and wonderfully cartoony. Some of the girls you draw are just so cute :3

You're also really good at drawing wacky characters like Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

The way you draw Amy Rose is incredible. It's the cutest I've ever seen her look, honestly.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part of what I really love about your artwork is just how emotive it is.  Not just how expressive the pieces themselves are, but how they affect me personally.  They don't just make me think "Wow that looks awesome" they make me genuinely happy, or whatever dynamic emotion the character's trying to express.  You've really got something special here matey!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I've posted in this topic before so I'm probably just echoing the same things, but your style is really super cute and I especially adore the way you design and draw girls. They remind me of the way I really like Shantae's character designs - they're attractive and occasionally scantily clad, but in a way that strikes me as more cute rather than outright sexy.

Truth to be told, I'm a mite jealous of your output, as I haven't drawn at all for a few months, partly because I haven't gotten the kind of style I want to go for down pat. But looking through your stuff is pretty inspiring and I'm starting to feel motivated to get back into drawing finally. Maybe one of these days I'll end up drawing one of your girly cuties hahaha. Keep it up! I think what you have going right now is fantastic and I think it deserves way more attention.

psst let me know if you ever decide to open for commissions

• Thumbs Up 3

I do have to say I am a fan and little envious of your art talents, your stuff looks great from the original drawing to the digital overlay and coloring, and always has a fun and vibrant feel. keep on at it, I always love to see more!

Now if only I could keep forward momentum on my own drawing

• Thumbs Up 1

Hooooly crap, I am in love with your art!!! <33 Are you taking commissions at this time? I tried looking at your pages for info but I couldn't find any ;v; Feel free to PM me if you have the time to accept a commission similar to Sean's, because I'd be thrilled 8D

F0xjJS9.png

I've somehow lost my ability to make smooth-ish line art so I've switched to this sketchy wet brush style. Oh well, it looks alright, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 6