Awoo.

Let's talk about Jun Senoue.

Dizcrybe

I don't care what you guys say, Sky Fortress Act 2 & 3 are the best tracks in the entire S4 Ep.2 Soundtrack.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't care what you guys say, Sky Fortress Act 2 & 3 are the best tracks in the entire S4 Ep.2 Soundtrack.

Act 1 is betterrrrrrr.

Edited by thapoint09
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm not a big fan of his work in Heroes, Shadow, Black Knight and Sonic 4. I love his work from Adventure (and some of it from Adventure 2) and tracks from Generations like Modern Chemical Plant and the Big Arm remix, but I find his efforts to emulate a 'Classic' sound and to go full-on rock (ala Shadow/BK) a bit misguided. Obviously a lower budget doesn't help and I imagine that affected his output in the four titles I find less memorable.

Edited by Pawn Crackers
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 6 months later...

I like most of his work, but I gotta say that Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2 were pretty lame. I'm not really sure, but I think Sonic 3D was his best.

Edited by SonicDude
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like most of his work, but I gotta say that Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2 were pretty lame. 

Unpopular opinion: I like both games soundtracks.

Unpopular opinion: I like both games soundtracks.

I still kinda like them, but they're not Sonic 3D standard's in my opinion.

Oh, and his work in Adventure kicks ass!