Awoo.

?

Will the demo look as squashed as the trailer footage?

No, something went wrong with the upload. It was fine after the Movie Maker export. o_O

Woah....that's...actually pretty nice for a possible first attempt...just don't like the camera..at all...

I don't see any similarity to Sonic 4 on this footage you posted except the logo and the BGM.

I don't see any similarity to Sonic 4 on this footage you posted except the logo and the BGM.

That's not true.

Sonic is in it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait until you play the demo! ;) Uploading right now!

Possible a kinda new Sonic rush/3D style? sorry im very kinda old with these things, i was saying this then we know about the kinda demo of Unleash

TEST BUILD! ENJOY THE CATS AND PHYSICS NOW!

http://www.mediafire.com/?uemuutdzcsc2hiq

Possible a kinda new Sonic rush/3D style? sorry im very kinda old with these things, i was saying this then we know about the kinda demo of Unleash

I'm trying to combine the beloved Dimps gameplay with that of Sonic Unleashed/Generations. I'm also only focusing on levels from Sonic 4 Episode 1.

• Thumbs Up 1

Or what could it be nice its Sonic 4 but just full, just like they did with Sonic and knuckles 3. my 2cent.

Edit: oh its a Fan bases game right if so my bad, pretty cool project.

Edited by Daisy-Fan
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm trying to combine the beloved Dimps gameplay with that of Sonic Unleashed/Generations.

Sounds like a cool project. But the Dimps gameplay is far from beloved in the fanbase, at least among the Classic fans.

Sounds like a cool project. But the Dimps gameplay is far from beloved in the fanbase, at least among the Classic fans.

Actually this is meant to be a parody of Dimps's "gameplay" from what I've gotten from him.

Actually this is meant to be a parody of Dimps's "gameplay" from what I've gotten from him.

Oh, didn't see his last sentence in the first post. Guess it got added after I read it.