Awoo.

Something I Need Help With

MizukiMoon

Hey guys~ I have been looking over this place and cannot seem to find a help forum, so hopefully it's appropriate to post here.

I have spent the last day trying to figure something out, and, somehow no matter what I try isn't working, and it's starting to bug me lol

Under my signature, I am looking to post 3 links, however I want the links to just say Facebook, DeviantART and Twitter, and not have just one long link showing. Could anyone help me how to do this? I used to be able to figure it out, but, it seems to have changed D: Or I have simply forgotten, not being computer minded.

Thanks in advance!

There's a code for it, the code you want is...

[ url = website address ]Whatever you want the link to be named[ / url ]

Just remove the spaces in the code and you should be good to go!

Edited by SnowbraRoll
  • Thumbs Up 3

There's a code for it, the code you want is...

[ url = website address ]Whatever you want the link to be named[ / url ]

Just remove the spaces in the code and you should be good to go!

Brilliant! It works. Never would've figured that one out.

Thanks, Snowbra! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello! You know, I used to know how to do it, as well, and then things changed so that the forum would not take my link tags anymore. However, do not be afraid. Here is how you do it these days!

First, just type the text which is to become a link, then mark that text. Then, click the hyperlink button as illustrated in the picture at the end of the post. The one next to the "Link" descriptive text that looks like a chain with a green Christmas tree decoration on it. I did not put a ring around it as I marked it with my mouse, but I forgot that mouse cursors are not shown in screen dumps. Then, at the pop-up, simply paste or type the link, and hit ok. Good to go!

I hope this helped!

Edit: Oh, shoot. I was late. Whenever you have a problems with the tags though (they never tend to work for me anymore), remember the button method. Good luck!

Also, this section pretty much serves as a help section for forum related stuff, so no worries~

siglink.png

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been trying to figure out how to do that too. But it never occurred to me to ask for help. lol

I'll give it a try too. Thanks, everyone. smile.png