Awoo.

Ominitrixes CG Renders (・‿・)

Woun

Wow.

WOW.

OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH WOW I LOVE IT.

Omnitrix, apply for a job at Sega. And torture them until they let you make the new Sonic renders. (and it would be nice to bring back Classic Sonic again if you know what I mean...)

Edited by Pixel Brain

I don't like how you make the eyes seem like they are made out of glass on the classic and Free Riders renders. They are too shiny for my tastes.

Otherwise, these are really awesome renders, keep it up!

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

I love how his mouth doesn't look goofy in these renders, especially not in the Riders Styled ones. c: Omnitrix gots that down over SEGA, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

He mouth is an odd shape and I'm not sure about the eyelash detail, but it's perhaps the best render of Amy I've ever seen. Dynamic and full of life- it's gorgeous.

I think I've seen these on the internet in other places before.. is Omnitrix also known as FentonXD on dA or am I recalling incorrectly?

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

So. New render.

10d744828f56.jpg

Light Speed Shoes, much?

0b7033d17619.jpg

Sonic Riders 4...?

• 2 weeks later...

That's really well done. :0

The only thing I'd point out is that the perspective seems a little odd in that the hands in the background look disproportionately tiny.

Agreed with -Mark-, but that's my only criticism. Other than that, it looks amazing. 

Do you want new render? Yeh? Then it will make your day.

You do this entirely from scratch?

Goodness, that just looks incredible! If I didn't know any better I'd assume you were one of the people handling the modeling on Sonic Team! Perhaps you should try to get a job with them at some point in the future; who knows what will happen!

Looking through the rest... wow. Yeah, you should definitely consider this as a career if you haven't already. This is just too impressive a talent to let go to waste!

• 1 month later...

Fantastic work, Omnitrix!

Really, if it were up to me, I'd can whoever makes the current Sonic renders and give their job to you. You make much better ones overall, I think.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Please don't post other people's artwork into their Art Topic, it's down to the creator to post their own artwork. Please try to refrain from image only posts please.

If you want to post fan art that you like and want to discuss we have a topic for that in the main Sonic Discussion forums :)

Wow, I only just now realised Woun wasn't Omnitrix. Uhh. Edited my post!

Please don't post other people's artwork into their Art Topic, it's down to the creator to post their own artwork.

That actually makes me wonder how this thread works. It was started by Woun, but Omnitrix has also posted. Is there shared responsibility or...?

I'm just confused now that I've looked back on the thread. :(