Awoo.

Ominitrixes CG Renders (・‿・)

Woun

All of them look great, I especially like the Super Sonic render and good work to both of them on the model.

Also the Compositing Test looks pretty.

06's lighting style looks pretty cool on regular modern-styled Sonic. In some weird way it sorta brings a nostalgia rush from that era when we were all excited for '06 and thought it was gonna be good.

• Thumbs Up 5

I went flipping through, though most of it was pretty meh for me, though that one Sonic & Knuckles render was pretty cool

Those are awesome! Did Omnitrix use the CG Sonic Channel model turnaround movies in the leaked Art Assets DVD for a reference?

Sonic the Hedgehog'06 Awesome render and the best style:

in_the_magic_forest__without_forest__c8_by_fentonxd-d5fjhfa.png

IN THE MAGIC FOREST (WITHOUT FOREST, LOL) C8

Very good. I think this is one of my favourite designs for Sonic. Perhaps make him slightly fatter and it would be perfect.

He did an amazing job.

I think you did a Blaze render, Omni.

Didn't like the teeth on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If only the model in the HD rerelease of SA2 looked like that...

Also, sexy Soaps.

I was just simply browsing this page and then I got and orgasm in my eyes when I saw the recent image. Holy hell that is amazing!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow all of these CG renders makes me wish sega would use this style of CG because some of the newer renders look bland and lifeless.

It's a shame that SEGA's own recent renders look like crap compared to what fans like Omnitrix can do.

Because it's Sonic Scene, he's Omnitrix.  :3

• Thumbs Up 2

Having used Maya and Mental ray I can see what goes behind renders like those. Also used 3dsMax for a long time too, which can make some pretty... well... pretty renders. Those are some neat renders by him too, must say.

Can be a lot of fun to play around with things like that, especially if you touch the wonderful world of HDRi Renders.

• 3 weeks later...

It is amazingly glorious.

I always liked the Sonic Riders model of Sonic, and that CG render looks really sweet. Congratulations to Omnitrix!

• 2 weeks later...