Awoo.

ROLEPLAY: A SSMB Christmas: Attempt 2: Electric Boogaloo

Chaos Warp

Alright, welcome to the SSMB Christmas Roleplay! You may be saying to yourself, "Didn't we already have a thread for this?" The answer is yes, we (me and Pixel) did. But that one's pretty much dead, so with the mod's permission, we're gonna try to "Reboot" this whole thing. Similar scenario to before, Christmas party that gets out of hand, but everyone learns "the true meaning of Christmas" at the end or.............some shit, but with a twist. This time, it takes place in a big banquet hall instead of a home, with catered food and a DJ and everything!

As for posting rules, it's simple. You make a small post that says, "I post next", and you have to post within the hour or the person next down in the order (as in theyposted, "I post next" after you) can Ninja you. You are yourself, in any way you'd like to represent yourself, and you may control another user, but only if it's completely necessary.

Now, I'll start off!

Chaos Warp got off the train and started the short walk to the banquet hall. He was excited: he had been planing all this since November, and now, on the night of Christmas Eve, it was finally coming together. He walked into the banquet hall to oversee the final preparations. The Christmas lights were already all put up, the tree was sitting pretty in the corner, the buffet was prepared and ready, and the DJ equipment was set up. "Nice work!" Chaos Warp said to the banquet hall staff, and paid them, and they left, except the doorman who waited to let guests in. Chaos Warp went up to the secret VIP chamber and started playing video games and waited to be paged to the door to greet his guests........

Have fun everyone!

• Thumbs Up 1

BakingBluePotatoe was in her bakery putting the final touches on a Christmas Cake. "I hope everyone at the party likes the cake!"

She then looked up at the orange clock with Tails' face on it. 6pm. "CRAP! The party's about to start! Chaos Warp's gonna hate me!" She panicked, looking to find the container to store the conconction in. After scrambling for 5 minutes, she had set the cake in a large blue basket on her broomstick and took to the skies to the Banquet Hall.

Baking soon landed in front of a large building. "This must be the place!" She then knocked on the door. The door creeked open a minute later, as a face with a beard and crazy eyes "Eheh. Ehe. HEHEHEHEH! Hey, boysss we have company."

Baking backed away a bit. "Uh... Sorry... I... think I have the wrong place"

Edited by ShinyBlueChristmasTree

A dude named Felix was bored, so bored that the definition of bored could be redefined by how bored he was, until he learned of an SSMB Christmas get-together. Learning of this, Felix ran quickly the Chaos Warps' house, wildly knocking on the door.

Dude, read the rules.......you have to claim your place before you post.........

Also, it's not at my house, it's a a banquet hall.

Dude, read the rules.......you have to claim your place before you post.........

Also, it's not at my house, it's a a banquet hall.

Oh sorry, my apologies.

(sorry Felix, it's been over an hour)

Indigo burst through the door, leaving the greeter flustered and speechless. He was carrying a giant black trash bag, which he threw at the greeter, leaving him buried and gasping for air. 

"WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?!"

Indigo then made a beeline towards the men's room and slammed the door.

Edited by Indigo Rush

"...funky."

Vizard, with his circular keyboard floating parallel to his back, blinked as he walked down the streets, feeling a little estranged, almost as if someone hit the reboot button on some part of his life.

Ah well.

He walked... well, skated down the street, wiping his glasses quickly as he held out a parchment in front of him.

They were directions leading to the banquet hall Chaos Warp had reserved for the SSMB Christmas party. He was feeling quite giddy as he contemplated a playlist for either playing to entertain the crowd sometime during the night, or possibly even perform...

He turned a corner and accidentally slammed against an open door, knocking it against its frame as it shut against a man's face.

Jeffhog rubbed his forehead to soothe his pain, then noticed a girl carrying a broomstick and a basket standing in front of the slammed shut door, feeling surprised at his sudden arrival.

"Wait... Baking? What are you doing here?"

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog

"HEY LOOK OUT COMING THROUGH OUTTA THE WAY LADY NO I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR CAT MOOOVEEEE", a voice in the distance boomed.

Vizard began, "…Hey, doesn't that sound li-", but, alas, his thought was quickly cut off by a Delorean bursting through a wall can completely decimating a fridge in the process. The car was covered in pine needles, ripped tinsel, chicken feathers, and hot pink glitter paint. There was a body duct-taped to the hood.

The driver came tumbling out, followed by a flood of empty soda bottles and used napkins.

After coughing up blood and falling over a few times, the 15-year old driver mumbled "I hope I wasn't late..."

He fell over and just laid there.

Edited by Comet

...fuck it, it's been over an hour.

Chibi walked up to the hall, hoping he wasn't late. "Oops," he muttered, stepping on Cola's body. "I hope that wasn't a vital organ I squished...or any organ for that matter." Grabbing his hand, Chibi pulled the boy off the ground. He saw that he was about the same age, and recognized his face from the internet. "Cola, is that you, man?"

Chaos Warp heard the people at the doors at the banquet hall, and he went down the see his guests. Then he saw the wrecked Delorean and the broken wall. "Oh god......I'm gonna have to pay for that, aren't it." he said. He then went up to the owner who he knew to be Cola.

"Why do you need to make entrances like that? I'm gonna have to pay damages!"

Edited by Chaos Wrapping Paper

Jeffhog rubbed his forehead to soothe his pain, then noticed a girl carrying a broomstick and a basket standing in front of the slammed shut door, feeling surprised at his sudden arrival.

"Wait... Baking? What are you doing here?"

Baking turned to Jeffhog. "Jeffhog? Oh.. I... Uh..." she chuckled nervously. "I was trying to find Chaos Warp's party at the Banquet Hall... But I think I just found out where all the banned hobos live... I guess you're trying to find it too?"

Vizard pointed at thin flames that burned in two separate lines streaking down a road, up to a crashed Delorean and an open wall. Figures that looked like Cola, Warp, and Chibi were seen conglomerating around the banged up vehicle as they brought the driver inside.

"Found it!" he exclaimed jokingly. Jeffhog then began to walk towards the banquet hall, tapping Baking on the shoulder as he passed. "C'mon, B! You don't wanna stick around these parts for long, do ya?"

"Of course, always follow the line of explosions or fire!" Baking chuckled, sending her broom into hammerspace, and holding the basket close to her chest, following Jeffhog.

I claim this spot.

Debug, invitation in hand, approached the dinner hall, in his tux and bow tie, looking quite the piece. He'd long awaited the first annual, SSMB Christmas dinner party.

As he approached the fancy, manor like hall, he saw a green light coming from the basement window. Like the detective he is, he opened the window and slid in to investigate. Hoping he hadn't ruined a surprise.

He hadn't. There was an oozy, gooey liquid on the floor. Blue, and it was leading into a downward staircase. Debug wasn't ready to let something ruin this party and wouldn't take a chance on leaving it. Before anyone knew he was here, he was maybe was saving thee party, and maybe their lives, too.

Edited by Debug The Rednose Ringdeer

OOC: Also throwing this out there... I think that one of the reasons the last one crashed has been due to too many self-induced subplots that seemed a bit forced or out of place, which then turned off some of the people involved in the RP. Bonus points when they tend to be a "save the party" kind of deal, which leaves lots of other folks out and/or pondering "What the hell should I be doing then?" Remember dudes, this is a Christmas party RP!

I'd recommend checking in with the OP first if you wanna do something, but just don't milk it, okay? Try to keep it small, if not brief.

I'm not calling you out, Debug, but this was something best said at the beginning rather than when it's too late.

===

Jeffhog took a look back, satisfied that Baking was following him.

His keyboard floated down to surround him, and he played a few rapid notes. A small blizzard kicked up from behind Baking, and slammed itself against the door of the Banned Building. A thick layer of ice began to coat the doorway, ensuring no means of escape... unless they tried being lucky and jump from the higher floors.

Which, judging from the height, would be pretty freaking stupid.

Sharpened pillars of ice grew from the sidewalk just in case they tried.

"That oughta do it," he muttered as he stopped playing, his instrument floating back behind him.

Baking giggled at Jeffhog. "That... was AWESOME!"

Baking then sighed. "What's your favorite thing about Christmas?"

"Usually exchanging gifts and getting together with others. Oh, and the food too – delicious! I wonder what Warp will be serving for the banquet this year... What about you, Baking?" Jeffhog replied as they approached the premises.

"Hm... the exchanging of gifts was pretty much the emphasis I grew up with." Baking replied, then eyed her cake. "And of course, all the baking this time of year is fun! ... Exhausting though, but still fun!"

This spot. BELONGS TO ME!

Debug ring found the blue stuff stopped at a corner. He slowly turned his head round to revel... One of the waitresses had left the cap of the icing for the cake and it dripped all over the floor and she was no eating the icing. Debug sighed and walked to the stair to get into the party. He didn't know what the hell made the green light, but from what he went through to what he found, he no longer cared.

He walked up the stairs into the main hall, straightened his bow tie, and walked into the room with a smile. He gave a friendly nod to people when he walked passed. Debug decided to look for somebody he knew to get a conversation going because it's been a rough week.

Edited by Debug The Rednose Ringdeer

OOC: Yeah I'm going to avoid the fuck everything up motive I had last time, because we all know how well that turned out. And like Viz said, let's avoid anything else like that.

Suddenly, just as Viz and Baking were about to enter the banquet hall, a twinkle in the distance turned into a rocket propelled mini-spaceship that zipped through the skies of the city before abruptly turning and crashing through the side of the banquet hall. The small craft crashed directly into the already smoldering wreckage that was once Cola's Delorean, though luckily the driver, that spunky little kid that everyone "loves," Cero, was able to leap from the vehicle just before it made contact with the car. As he did so, he landed in front of it in the middle of the already conversing group of individuals and began dancing about.

"Yo, yo, yo! Cero is here so now it's time to PAAAAARRTEEEEH!" He began with a few punches into the air, and on the final punch and when he finished his little intro, the vehicles behind him exploding, providing an epic fiery plume as a backdrop to his awesomeness. Though, his small pet cosmic beast, Gizmo*, popped out of Cero's bag to spray a super fire extinguisher to put out the flames. "So, when does the party start anyway?"

(*Canon Clarification: The cosmic beast can transform from either a small and adorable little mutt, to a massive menacing monster.)

Edited by Youre a Mean One Mr Cero

As Chibi and Chaos Warp were helping Cola up, Cero' ship crashed into the DeLorean, causing a firey explosion.

"Ugh, why does this keep happening...?", Cola muttered as he struggled up.

Everyone was staring.

"What are you staring at?"

Cola's body lay on the floor. He was dead, but also a ghost.

"OH COME ON CERO YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THIS"

"Cola, you should watch where you're standing.", Cero said, smirking.

"THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK"

Baking decided that after seeing Cero's enterance that she wanted a big entrance too, so she took out her wand, and summonned an army of Chao and Mini Tails Dolls to swarm the place and sing.

The Chao and Tails Dolls knocked over several of the members there, before floating to the cieling and singing Santa Clause is Coming to Town... in Japanese. Once everyone got up and stared at them, Baking burst in, dragging Viz by the neck of his shirt.

"SANTA CLAUSE IS COMIIIIII~ING TO TOOOOO~WN!" She sung with her army.

Everyone turned around to face the nutters that just walked in. Baking giggled, and pulled out a HUGE cake, bigger than herself out of the tiny basket. "MERRY CHRISTMAS MINNA-SA--- HEY! Shoo! Don't eat that!" The army BAking summon then piled onto the cake and ate away at it. Baking stared, horrified. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~O!"

"Oy vey..."

Jeffhog rubbed his neck a little after he's been pulled from his collar by Baking. With a sigh but a sympathetic smile, he gave her a few light taps on the back before adding: "Maybe having the biggest entrance isn't really a good thing... Sorry about the cake!"

Mere crumbs remained from the plate that supported the confection that once was. Baking's minions poofed into non-existence with a flick of her wrist, the young witch feeling defeated that her contribution to the supper has been devoured.

"Tell you what," Viz whispered lightly as he took out a small zipper storage bag, slipping the largest crumb inside, "I'll help you out by trying to get your cake back altogether later tonight, once the feast is underway. For now, just relax, chat it up with the others, and take it easy, alrighty?"

Baking sighed. "If you say so..." She walked off sadly. 'I got up at 3am to make that thing! What bright idea does Jeffhog have?'  she thought to herself. She spied Cola, and went to speak with him. "Who are you, Kenny McCormick?" she rolled her eyes.

"NOT FUNNY, BAKING!" Cola shouted at the with, angrily.