Awoo.

Playstation Plus Update Thread "So many games on this Little Big Planet"

Badnik Mechanic

We have this month's games.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/27/coming-to-playstation-plus-in-may-tropico-5-table-top-racing-and-more/

PS4:

-Tropico 5

-Table Top Racing

PS3:

-Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

-LocoRoco Cocoreccho (A fucking interactive screensaver meant to test the PS3 SixAxis)

PS Vita:

-Switch Galaxy Ultra

-God of War Ghost of Sparta (PSP Game)

• 2 months later...

New games ahoy! Bit disappointing to be honest though.

PS4:

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell (A game that's pretty shit due to having no actual story missions and instead is compiled of boring side missions over and over again)

Furi 

Early Access to Paragon

PS3:

Fat Princess (A game you can get for free by playing about 30 minutes of the F2P Fat Princess game on Mobile)

Call of Jurarez; Bound in Blood

PS Vita:

Prince of Persia Revelations (A Fucking PSP game again)

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines 

Last Chance to get:

NBA 2K16 (PS4) 

Gone Home: Console Edition (PS4)

Siren Blood Curse Eps 1-12 (PS3)

Echochrome (PS3)

God of War Chains of Olympus (PSVita/PSP)

Little Deviants (PSVita)

About Furi, I will be releasing a review (PC review code provided by the devs) for the game on it's release date, July 5th. If you want to know if the game's any good, I'll talk about it next Tuesday.

• 4 weeks later...

I imagine a lot of you will be happy this month.

PS4:

-Tricky Towers

-Rebel Galaxy

-Ultratron

PS3:

-Yakuza 5 

-Retro/Grade (wasn't this free before)

-Ultratrom

PS Vita:

-Patapon 3 

-Ultratron

As for me, I wish Sony would stop with the damn PSP games.

Just now, Meta77 said:

PSP that says vita. And its a free game. Enjoy it.

Patapon_3.jpg

Considering there are plenty of good Vita games remaining that could have potentially gone free, it just seems a bit bad to include a 5 year old PSP game in the Vita library. Especially when the other offering is just a cross buy game that you get on PS3/PS4.

And before you say "Ugh, don't complain about free games, you need PS Plus for PS4 either way". That'd be true if this was a PS4 game we were complaining about. However, if you're still on PS3/PS Vita, and paying for PS Plus, I think there's a right to complain about getting a rhythm based PSP game. Keeping in mind Rhythm games have issues on PSP/Vita. 

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Patapon_3.jpg

Considering there are plenty of good Vita games remaining that could have potentially gone free, it just seems a bit bad to include a 5 year old PSP game in the Vita library. Especially when the other offering is just a cross buy game that you get on PS3/PS4.

And before you say "Ugh, don't complain about free games, you need PS Plus for PS4 either way". That'd be true if this was a PS4 game we were complaining about. However, if you're still on PS3/PS Vita, and paying for PS Plus, I think there's a right to complain about getting a rhythm based PSP game. Keeping in mind Rhythm games have issues on PSP/Vita. 

But I have persona on vita. I do not recall any issues playing it. The rhythm game.

Just now, Meta77 said:

But I have persona on vita. I do not recall any issues playing it. The rhythm game.

Not Vita games so much, but PSP games seemed to have the issue. For example, the PaRappa the Rapper port had some pretty damn awful rhythm timing.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Not Vita games so much, but PSP games seemed to have the issue. For example, the PaRappa the Rapper port had some pretty damn awful rhythm timing.

Rofl ok I can attest to that. I bough ummer jammie jam....................God i know i messed up that name. that spinoff game. And the timing is way way off.

• 1 month later...

PS4:

Journey

Lords of the Fallen

Badland

PS3: 

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands

Datura

Badland

PS Vita: 

Badland

Amnesia: Memories 

Me personally, I can only see myself trying out Journey (The one acclaimed PS title I've yet to play), but I've already got Prince of Persia, and nothing else interests me.

• 4 weeks later...

WOO, DAMN GOOD MONTH FOR PS4 OWNERS!

PS4: 

Resident Evil HD

Transformers Devastation

PS3: 

Mad Riders

From Dust (Wasn't this already on PS Plus?)

PS Vita:

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth

Actual Sunlight

Ooh! I always wanted to try Transformers: Devastation out, so I'm definitely downloading it. I'm not too keen on horror games, but I always had a slight interest in Resident Evil, so I might get that as well.

Already own TFD, not that big a fan of it, but really looking forward to playing Resident Evil HD.

• 4 months later...

February 2017

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Not a Hero (PS4)
Starwhal (PS3, Cross Buy with PS4)
Anna: Extended Edition (PS3)
Ninja Senki DX (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
TorqueL (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

Would that now make it every Little Big Planet that has been given away for free at some point?

• 5 months later...

A lot of stuff this month due to the PS Plus Anniversary.

PS4 - 

Until Dawn 

Game of Thrones (TTG)

That's You!

PS3 -

Tokyo Jungle 

Darkstalkers Resurrection

PS Vita - 

Don't Die Mr. Robot

Element4l