Awoo.

Playstation Plus Update Thread "So many games on this Little Big Planet"

Badnik Mechanic

I hope that the US Plus line up is as good as that; would love to play DMC and Battlefield 3, not to mention really solid Vita games for free with Unit 13 and Ninja Gaiden. 

Leaving PS Plus in July:

-Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning

-Lord of the Rings War in the North

-The Cave

-Rayman Origins

-Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

-Battlefield 3

-Payday: The Heist

-Saints Row the Third

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

-Unit 13

jesus fucking damn

Seems like this image was right

Shit.... Apart from Saints Row 3.... I don't own any of those.... Oh my god!

Battlefield 3 is definately gonna be a download, but I really do want to try out payday.

Yes, "free" games, after you pay $18-$50.

if you just get a ps3 now and have no games, they keep the free games up for awhile. If you got a PS+ with that purchase of a ps3, you will have a respectable collection of games right off the bat. I initially got my Ps+ for $15 through target and never regretted it. When it came time to renew, I easily gave Sony 50 of my dollars

• 1 month later...

Hello guy's, I figure for fellow Plus subscribes out there on the Sonic Stadium that it would be cool for this topic to update every week to remind us what's new with the service.

For NA Plus, this month has:

• Hitman: Absolution (PS3) - Coming 8/5
  • Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (Cross Buy; PS3 + Vita)
  • Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS Vita)
  • Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PSP, Compatible with PS Vita)
  • Rayman Sale: Rayman 1 (PS1) for 1.50, Rayman 2 (PS1) for 1.50, Rayman 2: Revolution (PS2) for 2.50, Rayman 3 HD for 2.50, Rayman Origins PS3 for 5.00, Rayman Origins Vita for 6.50 and Rayman Arena (PS2) for 2.50
  • EscapeVekor for 3.99
  • Wicked Monsters HD for 1.00
  • Superfrog HD (Cross Buy; PS3 + Vita) for 7.99

For EU Plus this Months update is:

• NFS: Most Wanted (PS3)
  • Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)
  • Mafia 2 (PS3)
  • NBA 2K13 (PS3) - In curteen regions
  • When Vikings Attack (Cross Buy; PS3 + Vita)
  • Lego LotR (Vita)
Edited by RK64

Darkstalkers Chronicle was one of my favorite games. Can't wait to get that again!

Also, I've been wanting to play Bit.Trip Runner 2, so I'm picking that one up as well!

Darkstalkers Chronicle was one of my favorite games. Can't wait to get that again!

Also, I've been wanting to play Bit.Trip Runner 2, so I'm picking that one up as well!

I'm hoping that Bit Trip Runner 2 is cross buy like how Limbo was; get the PS3 version and when the Vita version is complete that is given away for free with it. 

Never played a Darkstalkers game before, so it being a PS+ tittle will show me why that series is so good outside of its cool characters that always appear in Capcom Vs. games.

Are you getting some of the Rayman games from the sale? Rayman Origins Vita being 6.50 is a steal and getting the very first game and the second on for 3 bucks together make it quite a great deal for Vita owners (shame that Rayman 3 HD isn't playable on Vita; it could be a Rayman machine biggrin.png).

If anyone is interested, the PS Store for US is updated, which includes Hitman Absolution as part of the IGC, some new releases like Dragons Crown and a huge sale for the Rayman series is now active, so you can pick up Rayman 1/2 for 1.50 a piece, Rayman 3, Rayman 2 Revolution and Rayman Arena for 2.50, and Origins for 5.00 (PS3) or 6.75 (Vita).

If anyone is wondering how the PSX Rayman games are on Vita, Rayman 1 looks great on the system with its controls working great, Rayman 2 is okay with muddled graphics alongside you having to filed with the controls (due to the Vita not having L2/R2), and Origins is wonderful on the Vita with a almost always consistent 60fps frame rate, touch controls for popping lums, and having its colors really pop of the Vita's OLED screen. As for the PS3 Rayman content, Rayman 3 HD is, well, a HD remake of the original Rayman 3 (with some re-worked textures), Rayman 2: Revolution is basically the Dreamcast version of Rayman 2 but with open hub world rather than the level select, and Arena is some kind of racing game mixed with a 3d platformer.

I hope this helps if anyone is interested in the new sales.

If you still are interested in Max Payne 3, its still on sale for 8 dollars (or 12 dollars for it bundled with all the MP DLC) and there is a new sale on Sound Shapes with the game and its DLC 50% off.

Edited by RK64

This weeks update for NA Plus includes:

• Runner 2 being part of the IGC with its character DLC (includes Quote, Raz, Spunkly Guy and a few more) discounted to 2.35
  • Tomb Rader got a steep discount for Plus Subscribers for 20.33
  • A big sale on Vita games launches this week and next week with this weeks sales including:
  • Street Fight X Tekken for 19.59
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus for 19.59
  • Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland for 19.59
  • Soul Sacrifice for 17.49
  • Ridge Racer Vita for 6.25
  • Touch my Katamari for 3.75
  • Silent Hill Book of Memories for 7.50
  • Guilty Gear Accent XX Core + R for 7.34

Hope this update helps fellow Plus subscribers out this week smile.png

Edited by RK64

OOOh, there is a sale on Maramusa Rebirth.

I don't have time to play it right now, but I might just have to buy that one...

OOOh, there is a sale on Maramusa Rebirth.

I don't have time to play it right now, but I might just have to buy that one...

Sorry man, that's part of next weeks sales sad.png

This weeks ones are solid though; Ridge Racer is worth the 6 bucks even though its lacking in content and Katamari is really good at the 3 dollar price point. Surprised Silent Hill went on sale again though, as it was on sale during the Summer Sales back in July, so even though the game is not technically a Silent Hill game (its more like a dungeon crawler like Doblo) but its still a okay game worth its 7 dollar price smile.png

With all the sales on Vita stuff for the next two weeks, what games are you guys going to get? I'm trading in some games to get UMvC3, Monkey Ball, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection next week and maybe get Katamari with it being 3 bucks. I never played Metal Gear Solid games before outside of briefly playing Metal Gear Solid 4 and really like what I played of Monkey Ball from a demo a month or so ago.  UMvC3 looks really good on Vita and being 10 bucks makes it really good buy even if its light on content (bare bones single-player modes like Arcade and Mission)

Man, I cant believe how many games I gotten for the Vita already thanks to plus (AC Liberation, Sound Shapes, Lego Batman, Silent Hill, Rayman Origins and soon the games listed above); much more than I had on my DS or GBA smile.png

Edited by RK64

If you guy's want to know, the NA update this week is happing sometime today, so along with new releases like Ducktails Remastered there are the sales on Tomb Rader and the first week of the Vita Japan Publisher Sale including solid deals listed in early posts I made.

While this weeks sales may not be great outside of Soul Sacrifice and Katamari, next weeks one includes a lot of big Vita games like Metal Gear HD Collection and Marvel vs Capcom III.

Hope this post helps :)

Did anyone play Bit.Trip Runner 2 yet? Just played a bit of that after getting the DLC characters (really cool to play as Raz in a game again :)), and I have to say, its a lot of fun biggrin.png. The controls feel great and all the interesting mechanics like upper/lower paths, lop-de-lops, slides, and more make the auto-running really fun. The game looks and sounds amazing too, with the graphics looking really colorful and the retro-inspired music being really great. I really recommend giving this game a shot if you are a Plus subscriber and its honestly the best IGC tittle this month has to offer for NA Plus :).

oh god i would be all over that sale and the discounts

soul sacrifice for 18 bucks is just crazy

SCEE PLS

oh god i would be all over that sale and the discounts

soul sacrifice for 18 bucks is just crazy

SCEE PLS

I wouldn't be surprised it EU PSN had a sale just like this or possibly a better one; Gamescom is very soon (I think about a week away), and no doubt that this sale was to generate good will in the Vita community for them to be rallied up for new Vita announcements like cheaper memory cards and what not.

But EU Plus usually gets better free games with its service, so at least you might get Soul Sacrifice for free latter in the year for Novembers IGC update. Still, even if your not a plus subscriber, the base discounts are solid enough to be good deals, so maybe you could make a NA account and get the sales that way (maybe get a month trial of Plus to get the discounts).

Hay guys, while the PSN Store updates tomorrow, here's the update:

• Week 2 of the Japanise Vita sale starts and includes great deals like Metal Gear Collection for 15 bucks and MvC Vita for 10 bucks for example
  • This week starts the Fan Expo Sale, which includes many PSN and Indie games on sale including:
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for 7.34 for Plus
  • Guacemelee! for 7.34 (both for Vita and PS3) for Plus
  • Nun Attack for 1.46 for Plus
  • Critter Crunch for 1.75 for Plus
  • Tales from Space: About a Blob (including a Premium bundle) for 2.00/2.50 for Plus
  • Lights, Camera, Party! for 7.50 for Plus
  • IGC updates with Star Wars Zen Pinball and Darkstalkers PSP playable on Vita
  • Divekick launches tomorrow with a 20% discount (8 bucks) for Plus members
  • Killzone Mercenary Bata launches for Vita
  • Ms. Germinator (PS3/Vita - Cross Buy) launches with a 20% discount for Plus members

A lot of great stuff and some really great deals for anyone interested. Hope this update helps and here's the link if you want more information on the sales:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/19/star-wars-pinball-free-on-ps-plus-this-week/comment-page-2/#comment-885902

Edited by RK64

Will the previous week sales go away? Maybe I should get on that cheap Soul Sacrifice before it's too late. $10 UMvC3 sounds great, gotta get on that

Will the previous week sales go away? Maybe I should get on that cheap Soul Sacrifice before it's too late. $10 UMvC3 sounds great, gotta get on that

Sadly yes, these new sales re-set last weeks ones so if you are interested in any of the games on sale like Katamari or Soul Sacrifice, then I recommend you get them today before the store updates tomorrow. Gota say the sales are really awesome; getting two great Metal Gear Solid tittles, a solid fighter, a fun puzzle game with Monkeys, and two great indie games all sound like on hell of deal at 50 bucks :)

Yeah, I may get on that Soul Sacrifice after work today. Thanks for the heads up

No problem, glad to help :) Heard its a great game (one of the best Monster Hunter-esc tittle on Vita currently) so hope you enjoy it.

welp, got on that sale last second and bought Soul Sacrifice. Kinda don't like digital purchases of games that have a physical copy but eh, once or twice won't hurt

With GameCom's latest news on PS+, I think it would be best to report it here :)

Sony announced that (so far) EU+ will have AC III in part of its IGC and for the PS4's IGC in addition to DriveClub, the Super Stardust spiritual sequel will being included part of the IGC as well. The Bending of Isaac Rebirth will also be part of the IGC but no date (or systems) were given for when its coming. Sony also announced that the Twitch TV and Music Unlimited Services will also not be behind the PS+ pay wall and are there own separate things.

Now, as for everything else, the latest update for this week goes live in a few hours. It includes the second week of the Japanese Vita sales (including really great prices for tittles like MvC III and Metal Gear HD Collection), the Fan Expo Sale (includes PSN and Indie tittles across the PS3 and Vita on sale for good prices), new releases like Declassified: Xcom and IGC updates with Dalkstakers PSP and Star Wars Zen Pinball being part of the IGC.

Also if you buy PSN+ tomorrow for a year, you get 90 days extra for free. (check if your region is doing that one!)

Also if you buy PSN+ tomorrow for a year, you get 90 days extra for free. (check if your region is doing that one!)

It actually lasts a month

PlayStation Plus is available now and will continue to be available for a one-off payment of €49.99/£39.99. However, as you might have heard during the gamescom press conference today, if you purchase a one year membership through PlayStation Store up until 20th September we’ll give you an additional 90 days at no extra cost!

works well for me as my subscription is expiring soon.

The new sales this week are pretty sweet and with the PS+ it's even better. I got on that UMvC3 and man... they dumbed down a lot of cosmetics in the game but it still plays on a 1:1 scale so it's all good. Kinda wish you could utilize the rear touch pad to substitute L2 and R2 but other than that a fun game.