Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] FANN VS. MACHINE (AKA SSMB vs. Robots)

Winston

FANN VS. MACHINE

Rules

Pretty much the same as any other Sonic Stadium Roleplay, just follow the forum rules and such.

STORY

ENTRY 001

Sonic Stadium members, stay calm! Something has happened in the peaceful world of...Sonic?...Something like that, anyways! This whole place is coming down, these weird tank things are here and all these funny noises are coming out of them! It sounds like...Popeye the Sailorman....except alot louder!

ENTRY 002

Those menaces, we're losing men like NO TOMORROW! Seriously, there isn't going to be a tomorrow if we don't stop these...THINGS! These terrible looking things....

ENTRY 003

These aren't humans! Well, they aren't aliens either, but SOMEBODY is trying to take over these wonderful forums of ours!....This is SERIOUS, Sonic Stadium members, we are dealing with robots!

YOUR MISSION

You must split up into teams and travel to three different locations! You decide whoever you want to go with...IfeelbadforwhoevergoeswithKomodin...then, you must use these weapons I got from some place named "Fann Co.", apparently the robots are in front of those buildings, so if you get shot or something, just grab a first-aid kit? I dunno, SOMETHING like that. Anyways, Sonic Stadium Members, your mission is to stop this robot menace and whoever has built them from taking over the Sonic Stadium!

SONIC STADIUM FIGHTERS

Winston 

Pixel Brain

Blue Wisp

Chaos Warp

Lime

Cola

Cero

LOCATIONS

Gravel Zone

Rock Run

Boost Hill

So, what are you guys waiting for?! Get out there and kick some robotic counter-part ass...if they even have asses, I really don't know, aren't they just there? Well, KICK THEM WHEREVER THEIR ASSES WOULD BE! 

(Send me a note/message thingy if you want to join!)

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 2

"huff, puff, huff..." Pixel gasped as he was running. They were catching up. He had to find refuge. But then he saw... It. It looked just like him. But with lifeless eyes. He decided it was time to fight. He summoned his sword, Zephyr, ready for a brawl. The doppelganger's hand opened and was replaced with a near-replica of Zephyr's blade. Pixel was horrified, but kept his ground. They clashed, and with every move the original made, the copy had a match. He couldn't win. Not yet. He slashed his sword, and a crescent of pure light shot at the copy, creating an explosion, but it was fine. It bought him some time, and he ran for his life. "I've gotta find him," whispered Pixel.

Edited by Pixel Bells

(OOC: This is what I look like in this RP, for reference, spoilered because big image

ChaosWarpRPPic4.png?t=1354860458

Credit to Inferno for the drawing.

Now let's get this started!)

Chaos Warp was standing on the summit of Boost Hill, watching people fail at QTE's and quicksteps, when he heard an awful rumbling noise. He looked in the direction of the noise, and he saw what you could only describe as a massive army marching towards the hill! The line of robotic troops just seemed to get longer and longer the more he was able to see it, with more coming out of some massive battle tank. Despite his great weaponry (his sword: ancient magical blade placed in a modern handle with modern circuits and wires to channel the magic in the form of blue lightning, and his shield, a hologram shield that can shoot small stun lazers as well), he knew he would not be able to take on thousands (by his estimation) at once, so he ran. He slid down the northen face of Boost Hill, hoping to get a big head start on the robots, but he abruptly collided with something. 

"Oh hey, Pixel!......wait, you're too metallic to be Pixel.....this is gonna be one of those days, isn't it..."

Lime was about to hug other members when some mean, scary tanks came so she decided to throw tanks at each other then draw on them thinking they will be nice tanks.