Awoo.

The Topic of OMG FREE STUFF!?

Badnik Mechanic

Yay I just downloaded Walking dead episode 1 for free!

I have a 14 day xblv GOLD trial if anyone wants it.

Edit: Someone used the code. Thanks for telling me Blue wispmas.

Edited by Frozen EX
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to go ahead and pop a 48 hour XBOX Live Gold Pass here while we're at it. :P

CVDBG-WPGKV-66466-9KRB8-9VFHW

If you use one of the codes, be kind and let us know so people aren't wasting time inputting codes that are already redeemed, haha.

So, i tried my PSN+ code and it turned out i need to give my credit card data. Too bad i don't have one and i can't use one of people i know for various reasons. Such a shame.

So the iOS version of The Walking Dead isn't always free, I downloaded it earlier thinking it was like this all the time :P

I'm going to go ahead and pop a 48 hour XBOX Live Gold Pass here while we're at it. tongue.png

CVDBG-WPGKV-66466-9KRB8-9VFHW

Ooh Thanks, used this code

• Thumbs Up 1

damn you rawrs

Anyway I downloaded The Walking Dead and it's only Episode 1, and considering I don't have the rest of the episodes I'm fucked with 30 achievements missing. D:
Oh well, free games. :D

damn you rawrs

Anyway I downloaded The Walking Dead and it's only Episode 1, and considering I don't have the rest of the episodes I'm fucked with 30 achievements missing. D:

Oh well, free games. biggrin.png

the rest are supposed to be going on sale later this week, unless that's a regional thing.

Also why damn Rawrs? He only took the two day code...Frozen's two week one is still around right? :P

Yeah but I can't buy off Xbox Live, dollars are restricted here and it's fucking lame because I can't buy anything cool.

Also, some assface took the code and didn't say or thank for it. :/

EDIT: also i damn rawrs because he's a good friend and i really hate him dearly (?)

Edited by Blue Wispmas

Thanks for making this topic, Hoggy. I finally have a place to dump all the free stuff I find without clogging up the statuses. I believe that US PSN still has Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1 for free. As far as I can tell, this is permanent.

New thing. If we post a code and you decide to use it. PLEASE REPLY LETTING EVERYONE KNOW! Thanks biggrin.png

Also can we pin this topic? That would be easier than searching for it.

Edited by Frozen EX

This is very cool, I like the idea for this topic. Thanks a lot on the heads up for the Walking Dead on Xbox as well, it's a game I've been meaning to get to what with all the praise it's been receiving  I'll be sure to keep an eye on this topic and let you guys know as soon as I find anything interesting.

Oh I dunno if this is late, but today amazon was giving away chu chu rocket as their free app of the day for android, a great find for any sega fan

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel you, Eternal =/ So many awesome stuff for the iOS that I would love to have, but nothing interesting for the Android, it really sucks.

All we've had is like..a free Coldplay song and some movies on sale.. yippee.

That capcom game ghost trick is also free by the way on ios. The sale apparently ends on the 11th of January.

It's actually $8. The initial pack is always available for free, but like "The Walking Dead" you need to buy chapter packs. Typically the game is $10.

Here's a free Xbox code. Not going to say what it is but someone should be happy with it.

FJGH9-BP2BM-W6BTF-JJ28F-K4JWG

And if it matters, it's a US code. Not sure if it does, though.

Edit: Redeemed, it was 400 points.

Edited by o T a iIi lL sS