Awoo.

The Topic of OMG FREE STUFF!?

Badnik Mechanic

Here's a free Xbox code. Not going to say what it is but someone should be happy with it.

FJGH9-BP2BM-W6BTF-JJ28F-K4JWG

And if it matters, it's a US code. Not sure if it does, though.

I got it. Thanks a lot for the code! smile.png

I got it. Thanks a lot for the code! smile.png

No problem! I'm going to look around for other stuff because I never redeem a lot of the codes I get, so if I find anymore I'll post them on this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

Android gets a ton of free/cheap stuff. I got chu chu rocket the other day for free, and I got an android controller I only had to pay S&H for ($5) like a couple weeks ago. Be happy that half the games you get for free on android you'd pay for on ios.

• Thumbs Up 1

Android gets a ton of free/cheap stuff. I got chu chu rocket the other day for free, and I got an android controller I only had to pay S&H for ($5) like a couple weeks ago. Be happy that half the games you get for free on android you'd pay for on ios.

Oh snap, you got in on that offer for the controller too?

high five radical cool awesome totally

If anyone cares, I think IGN is still giving out God of War: Ascension beta codes

Edited by Kenstar

So on the EU PS store, Jetpack Joyride is Free! Both the PS3 & Vita version.

It's not a PSN+ thing either, I don't know if this is a mistake or a legitimate thing, so grab it asap. Non EU members, just log in using an EU account and it'll work on your US main.

I don't see a trial notice by it so it seems to be the full game.

Just checked ps3trophies and yes this game has them and it's quite an easy list too! Download this one quickly just in case it is a mistake.

Theres also a Vita game called 'Imaginstruments' which is also free, however I could only find this when looking for it via the Vita. Might work if you search by the PC store.

So on the EU PS store, Jetpack Joyride is Free! Both the PS3 & Vita version.

It's not a PSN+ thing either, I don't know if this is a mistake or a legitimate thing, so grab it asap. Non EU members, just log in using an EU account and it'll work on your US main.

I don't see a trial notice by it so it seems to be the full game.

Just checked ps3trophies and yes this game has them and it's quite an easy list too! Download this one quickly just in case it is a mistake.

Theres also a Vita game called 'Imaginstruments' which is also free, however I could only find this when looking for it via the Vita. Might work if you search by the PC store.

Good, but why is there no PSP version. The PSminis version is still £3.49, so why don't they make the PSminis version free as well.

Jetpack Joyride being free is a legitimate thing

JETPACK JOYRIDE LAUNCHES AS FREE DOWNLOAD ON PlayStation3 & PS Vita

HD release adds PlayStation leaderboards and trophies

December 21st, Brisbane, Australia – Halfbrick, creators of the worldwide phenomenon Fruit Ninja, today announced the launch of its smash-hit title Jetpack Joyride on PS3 and PlayStation Vita, developed by fellow Aussie studio Big Ant.

The fan-favorite flyer will be available as a free download on the Sony Entertainment Network from Friday December 21st in Europe and Monday December 31st in North America. This HD release will also include leaderboards and unlockable trophies, allowing players to battle it out with friends and compete for ultimate glory and bragging rights.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/21/jetpack-joyride-free-on-psn-in-na-on-monday-today-in-europe/

Yeah I got jetpack joyridefree too, it's actually pretty awesome, I've been playing it whenever I get a free minute or two and I've been sucked into it for an hour easily :P

Basically one of those games where you dodge obstacles and try to fly as far as you can, on later turns you try to beat your distance etc. etc., there's little missions and challenges to keep it fresh though, pretty good game.

It's one of those games where you can buy extra in-games coins for real money so maybe they're giving it away hoping to get money back from that....

Oh my god.

Jetpack Joyride, this is such an addictive game. It's basically like that flying helicopter flash game. But theres so many missions/challenges to do it keeps you playing 'just one more go.'

It's a very very basic and simple game. But to do everything is quite challenging. Can fly around 3000m before I crash. Theres a trophy if you hit 5000m but thats going to be very hard.

I can see why they made this free. Theres a cash system in the game, you can collect cash, but it takes a long time before you have enough to buy anything significant. However you can buy cash from the playstation store if you want to.

It's quite a good idea really. No really it is. The game is free and theres tons of content. But if you want to get some stuff faster, the option to part with real cash is there.

I can see why they made this free. Theres a cash system in the game, you can collect cash, but it takes a long time before you have enough to buy anything significant. However you can buy cash from the playstation store if you want to.

Only problem with that system is once you've got enough to afford all the vehicle magnets, and the coin magnet and gem gadgets you really don't need to worry about collecting coins anymore. tongue.png

EDIT: and yeah, the 5km trophy is fucking hard

Edited by Jake Bird

Sony are offering 6 weeks of free Playstation Mobile.

I've not looked into what playstation mobile is... but the free stuff is basically free games. A new game each week for 6 weeks. Full details are here, however you need a Vita and Playstation Mobile is not offered in every region.

Oh my god.

Jetpack Joyride, this is such an addictive game. It's basically like that flying helicopter flash game. But theres so many missions/challenges to do it keeps you playing 'just one more go.'

It's a very very basic and simple game. But to do everything is quite challenging. Can fly around 3000m before I crash. Theres a trophy if you hit 5000m but thats going to be very hard.

It's quite a good idea really. No really it is. The game is free and theres tons of content. But if you want to get some stuff faster, the option to part with real cash is there.

Jetpack Joyride's actually been free on every format they released it on...except PS minis, for some reason.

Absolutely love it, downloaded it on PS3 and PS Vita to go alongside the Android tablet and iPod touch versions I've got..and the Facebook game you could play. I have managed over 5000kms once, but that was on the iPod one, so...yeah. Kinda hard to do :(

I havn't personally varified this, but from what I've been told it works. 1 free month of Playstation Plus, No credit card required. (EU accounts only)

***Disclaimer***

Only new accounts can activate this code If you have already had PS+ at anytime on any account, you will get an invalid entry

(Psst... Create a new account, takes 3 minutes tops, use UK and Zip Code W21AA) You CAN NOT STACK!

http://30joursplaystationplus.com/

Nom = FirstName
Prenom = Last Name
Email = Email
Date de naissance = Date of Birth
**Remember** its Day/Month/Year
Code Postal = I just used 70005
Telephone = leave blank

Up to you

Avez vous de infants = Do you any have kids, (you can say No)

Just ticked marked the 2 boxes, and instantly get your code free of charge

***Expires***

1/3/2013 or March 1st, 2013

So for 1-3 months of abuse you will have an instant EU library to fuck around with

Also Best Thing about this,

Code Instantly gives you 30 day access... No credit card required... HUZZAH!
  • Thumbs Up 1

One/Several for the Vita owners.

Turn on your Vita and go to the store. Select 'playstation mobile.' Then go to 'featured.'

Scroll down.

You'll find Cubixx, Bullion Blitz an Lemmings are all free.

Just for today guys, SEGA's Kingdom Conquest 2 game on the app store is free!:) I'd pick it up quickly.

Edit: it will be coming with 5 free combat points.

Edited by Vanitas

Playstation giving out free $10 vouchers to loyal customers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/20/playstation-is-giving-out-free-money

Was playing Dead Space with a buddy when we got a random message about this a few hours ago. Apparently not everyone is getting them, but if (what I'm guessing) you've bought enough money through the PSN over the years, Sony is giving you 10 free bucks to go spend on your heart's content. Last Skyrim DLC next week, here I come, <3.

I'm reading over the internet that some people who've been buying from PSN since day 1 aren't getting it, so it's completely random from what I can tell. Haven't checked mine yet, but here's hoping!

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly have no idea how this went unnoticed. Apparently there was a Vita anniversary with Sony giving out tons of free games. Also, the $10 vouchers seem to come from a deal in which you spend $50, you get $10 back.

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually Between 4-8 EST

Visit The New Web PS Store Here

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop, * - Cross Buy (Vita/PS3), * - Demo or Full Game Trial Available

Quote:
Storewide Promo - For every $50 ($49.99 works) that you spend in any part of the PS Store that uses the PSN wallet for purchases from February 26 at 12:01 AM PST to March 31 at 11:59 PM PST, you'll get $10 back for every $50 spent around April 12, 2013. Meaning if you spend $100, you'll get $20 back and so on above that.

Bundles
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires - $49.99 - 7.9 GB - - Ends 3/26
Germinator PS3/Vita Bundle - $14.99 *
Hitman: Absolution Special Edition - $49.99 - **
Magic Orbz and Cuboid Bundle - $12.99 *
Mahjong Tales and Interpol Bundle - $12.99 *
Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ & Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ Bundle - $59.99
Tomb Raider Bundle - $59.99 - *
When Vikings Attack Special Edition - $12.99 - ***

Pre-Orders
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel - $59.99 - - Ends 3/26
BioShock Infinite - $59.99 - - Ends 3/26
BioShock Infinite Bundle - $79.99 - - Ends 3/26
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $59.99 - * - Ends 3/26
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $49.99 - - Ends 3/19

PS3
Big Sky: Infinity - $6.99 ***
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.49 - 70% Off
Knytt Underground - $10.49 ***
Retro City Rampage - $10.49 **
Wakeboarding HD w/Dynamic Theme - $4.99 *

Free PS3 Games
Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time - Free
Blue Toad Murder Files - Episode 1 - Free
Capcom Arcade Cabinet - Free
Dust 514 - Free
Everybody Dance Digital - Free - Requires Move
Jetpack Joyride - Free
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Multiplayer - Free

Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires - Scenario & Edit Accessory Set 1 - Free *
F1 Race Stars - Canada Track - $3.49 *
F1 Race Stars - China Track - $3.49
F1 Race Stars - Europe Track - $3.49
F1 Race Stars - India Track - $3.49
God of War: Ascension - Champions Blade Multiplayer Weapon - Free *
God of War: Ascension - Champions Multiplayer Armor - Free *
Rock Band 3 - "Angels and Demons" by Melissa Otero - $0.99 **
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Worms Revolution - Funfair Pack - $3.34 *
Worms Revolution - Mars Pack - $3.34 *
Worms Revolution - Medieval Pack - $3.34 *

PS1 Classics - Playable on PS3 and PSP unless otherwise noted - Check This Thread For Vita Compatibility Details
Wild Arms - Free - Available Only On Vita or PSP's PS Store *

Minis - Playable on PS3 and PSP unless otherwise noted - Check This Thread For Vita Compatibility Details
N/A

PSP - Check This Thread For Vita Compatibility Details
Patapon - Free - Available Only On Vita or PSP's PS Store *
Patchwork Heroes - Free - Available Only On Vita or PSP's PS Store *
Piyotama - Free - Available Only On Vita or PSP's PS Store *
The Red Star - $4.99

Vita
Army Corps Of Hell - $27.99 **
Big Sky: Infinity - $6.99 **
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend - $17.49 *
Dokuro - $9.99 **
Dynasty Warriors Next - $24.49 ***
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable - $29.99 *
FIFA Soccer 13 - $27.99 *
Knytt Underground - $10.49 ***
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - $27.99 **
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - $13.99 **
Lego Lord Of The Rings - $27.99 **
Madden NFL 13 - $27.99 *
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus - $39.99 - - Ends 3/26
Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD - $10.99 *
Orgarhythm - $13.99 ***
Pure Chess - $5.49 **
Retro City Rampage - $10.49 **
Sine Mora - $6.99 ***
Spy Hunter - $24.99 **
Street Fighter X Tekken - $27.99 - DLC Cross Buy **
Sumioni: Demon Arts - $10.49 **
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - $27.99 - DLC Cross Buy **

Free Vita Games
Cliff Diving - Free
Ecolibrium - Free
Fireworks - Free
Frobisher Says! - Free
Jetpack Joyride - Free
PlayStation Home Arcade - Free -
Table Soccer - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free
Wake-Up Club - Free

• 2 weeks later...

Could be a stupid question, but do you know if you get to keep the downloaded games after the trial ends?

so long as you  click  download and the game appears in your download list, its yours forever. but you'll need to be a psn + member to play it.