Awoo.

The Topic of OMG FREE STUFF!?

Badnik Mechanic

Just a reminder that starting tomorrow, Assassins Creed 2 and Halo 3 will be free on Xbox Live for gold members.

Just a reminder that starting tomorrow, Assassins Creed 2 and Halo 3 will be free on Xbox Live for gold members.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that it winds up that was yet again a flook on Microsofts end, and they aren't this months.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that it winds up that was yet again a flook on Microsofts end, and they aren't this months.
yeah I cleared it up in the status updates. It was in microsofts end that they caused the confusion. Instead we are getting a 800 ms points arcade game...I know free is good and all but wow...after fable 3, you would expect another full game to be free. They must KNOW this is underwhelming.

Badland

Infinity Blade 2

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Tiny Wings iPhone and iPad

Where's My Water

Wide Sky [apple.com]

Traktor DJ (Originally $4.99/$19.99 iPhone/iPad)

LiquidSketch

Order & Chaos MMORPG - IGN Exclusive

Happy 5 years of app store.. tons of games are going free.

Try this up for size. A Load of free apps just to celebrate App store's 5th anniversary on one single thread. And yet, It still updates with more free apps every day http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/appstore-5th-anniversary-celebration-infinity-blade-2-badland-peggle-mini-motor-1600807

It be dead

Edited by kimplix

• 4 weeks later...

Dead Rising 2 and Crackdown are going to be Augusts free games on XBLA.

Xbox Live Gold members can leap their way across Crackdown or chop their way throughDead Rising 2 for free in August. As part of Microsoft's "Games with Gold" program, starting tomorrow, August 1, Crackdown will be free to agents through August 15. The only cost is how much of your life will be consumed by hunting orbs.

Starting August 16, both Dead Rising 2 and its prologue, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, will be gratis through the end of the month.

Xbox Live Gold members still have until the end of that day to grab and take a stab atAssassin's Creed 2.

I love how Microsoft does this FREE GAMES crap after I decide to stop paying for my subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up that today or tomorrow(depending on your region), Dead Rising 2 AND Dead Rising: Case Zero will be free until the end of the month if you are a XBL gold member. I know what I'm gonna do tomorrow!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Walking Dead Episode 1 is free!

BVqbhutCIAAVtIg.jpg

PSN users outside of America.

Use a US account to download the game, play it on your main. Trophies will still pop up too.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Jake

Yes. It was made this way to get people into trying it out and then buying the rest. I guess they might have been going into free, pay, free, pay, free, pay rotation.

Wait a sec...

Walking dead is on Vita now isn't it? Anyone able to check if that version is free?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They're free, but they have in app-purchases, Ace Attorney has the first one and Ghost Trick has chapter 1-3 for free only....You have to purchase the other games and chapters.

Ghost Trick and the Ace Attorney Wright Trilogy are reported to be free on iTunes for a time, and they have fixed the compatibility issues with iOS7.

I can't check myself since I don't have the service, but I believe someone else has confirmed Ghost Trick at least. Go go go! Iz good!

I don't know if the deal is still up, but I got Ghost Trick for a dollar a little of a week ago. The "all chapters" box was $.99 on account of some deal.

I don't know about Ace Attorney though.

• 4 weeks later...

1621900_645619722165828_1111984411_n.jpg

From the Zelda Facebook page. Four Swords Anniversary Edition is now FREE for four days only on the 3DS eShop! Go downloaded it now, will ye?

Brb gonna go download now.

Edit: Additional info added.

Edited by SwiftWinds
  • Thumbs Up 1

From the Zelda Facebook page. Four Swords Anniversary Edition is now FREE for four days only on the 3DS eShop! Go downloaded it now, will ye?

Limited digital releases like this seem...odd. Though good for anyone that missed it, still I wish it would just stay there since it improves on the resolution and sound as well as adding some new stages.

Of course, it's Eagleland only. Tch, I don't have any words.

• 2 weeks later...