Awoo.

The Topic of OMG FREE STUFF!?

Badnik Mechanic

Not sure if anyone knows this.....But All Starts racing Transformed is free on the Google Play Store. Be warned, it's a huge file.

The On the House system for Origin changed the free game to Plants Vs Zombies GOTY Edition. This one will be there until May 28th, it seems, so it has a lot less time than Dead Space did. Still, the two games from On the House so far have been surprisingly great, so let's see what else they come out with.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not into Sniper Elite, but I'm a sucker for free stuff so I registered it to my Steam account.

I'm a cheapskate.

Would anyone want one of the four free games from the Club Nintendo offer (NSMBU, Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Wii Party U)? I have three of the games and I don't particularly care much about Wii Party, so I think someone else can make better use of the code than I can.

Would anyone want one of the four free games from the Club Nintendo offer (NSMBU, Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Wii Party U)? I have three of the games and I don't particularly care much about Wii Party, so I think someone else can make better use of the code than I can.

well, if nobody else wants it, I'll take NSMBU, cause that's the one I don't have, but I can wait first 

I'll take either NSMBU or WWHD if possible :D , although is this only for US?

Nintendoga was the first to message me, so he received the code. If I get anything else in the future I don't need though, I'll make sure to post about it here. :)

Dark Souls is free on Xblv, until the 15th. Then I don't kno what takes it's place....

So I got into the Destiny Alpha even though I've just sold my PS4.

Here's the code if anyone's interested

63F4-JBNA-3BMN

I'm looking for any unwanted PSP and Vita game vouchers.

Also, I just found out that the voucher for three PSP games from the PSPgo special might actually still work if folks haven't used them, even though they were supposed to have expired on March 31st 2011:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-discussion-1000002/received-a-pspgo-3free-games-voucher-for-my-psp-30-28502683/

Worked for this person.

The games are Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Little Big Planet, and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3, all for PSP.

I actually was given a code for Yggdra Union today, so I luckily have that now as well! :D

So if anyone has codes like such, please let me know! :)

Looks like it's your lucky day Xbox fans, GameStop is giving away $5 US codes!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=117294179

Some seem to have it work in the UK, but I don't know if said people just have a US account. Try it anyway, can't hurt!

As I just said in my status, I have mine but since I can't use it for myself, I'll trade it with someone who has a NA $5 PSN code that was given to folks for attending Sony's E3 theater showing (you have to put in the code on your VIP pass to the website on it and you should have gotten the voucher yesterday or so).

• 2 weeks later...

For Steam guys:

Woodle Tree Adventures:

http://www.indiegala.com/giveaways

-You only need an IndieGala account and lots of painful maneuvering to get your account linked to IndieGala.

Dino D-Day:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/02/free-steam-key/

-You need to give up your privacy rights by liking Bundle Stars on Facebook, as it is worse than the NSA, which I'm used to and have no problems with. After that, you give the guys your email and bam, free game.

For Origin guys:

Peggle is the current On The House. Would stay until August.

The procedure for getting Dino D-Day makes me doubt about getting it. But Woodle Tree Adventures looks nice and could be a nice game for my niece when she comes to visit

The procedure for getting Dino D-Day makes me doubt about getting it. But Woodle Tree Adventures looks nice and could be a nice game for my niece when she comes to visit

You're better off using Ultra Surf and a dupe Facebook account. You could post on it anti-FB stuff and get yourself the other... giveaways. Ultra Surf will make that idiot Mark think you're from another country.

I used a dupe Facebook account. Thanks for posting, I've been meaning to try Dino D-day but I didn't want to buy it.

To be honest, it's not that big a deal and you can easily unsubscribe. Though if you already have a facebook account in general your details are all over the shop anyway so it's not much of a disaster.

Looks like it's your lucky day Xbox fans, GameStop is giving away $5 US codes!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=117294179

Some seem to have it work in the UK, but I don't know if said people just have a US account. Try it anyway, can't hurt!

As I just said in my status, I have mine but since I can't use it for myself, I'll trade it with someone who has a NA $5 PSN code that was given to folks for attending Sony's E3 theater showing (you have to put in the code on your VIP pass to the website on it and you should have gotten the voucher yesterday or so).

Dammit, I missed out 2 weeks worth. well at least I got a few hours till it appears again (I hope)

Steam:

-Really Big Sky

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/09/free-steam-key/

Just like the Dino D-Day giveaway, you're going to need an account you already made. Unlike the Dino D-Day giveaway, that account will be on Twitter, and it needs to follow both PC Gamer and Bundlestars (all in the box where the giveaway takes place). And as usual your email. You can now get a key for the game without making yourself a slave to Mark Zuckerberg.

• 8 months later...

So GAME is giving away £5 for new sign ups towards their GAME Mobile Application. As stated in their Twitter, you must wait 24 hours from the new sign up till it's credited (hopefully) into your account.

CBH8gShWcAA7EPy.jpg

How long do you think it'll take till people actually make multiple new accounts and spend it on £5 steam vouchers for upcoming Sales?

The answer is not long at all.

So GAME is giving away £5 for new sign ups towards their Game Mobile Application. As stated in their Twitter, you must wait 24 hours from the new sign up till it's credited (hopefully) into your account.

CBH8gShWcAA7EPy.jpg

How long do you think it'll take till people actually make multiple new accounts and spend it on £5 steam vouchers for upcoming Sales?

The answer is not long at all.

On my way now.

Xbox Live Games for Gold is kicking up a notch this month, so here's the list of games coming! 6 games this time will be offered this month! That's right, 2 new Xbox One Games (With one from last month staying), 2 Xbox 360 games coming the first half of the month, and 2 other Xbox 360 Games coming in the later half of the month!

http://news.xbox.com/2015/03/xbox-april-games-with-gold

Check em out now!:

Pool Nation FX ($13.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
Child of Light ($14.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
Gears of War: Judgment ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
Terraria ($14.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag ($29.99 ERP): Available from April 16-30 on Xbox 360
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 16-30 on Xbox 360

• 1 month later...

Yo, I'm dying. This niggas are hilarious. Microsoft please.

The Games with Gold for June 2015 are out. Oh, boy, this will be a thing.

On Xbox 360, we have:

• Just Cause 2 (June 1st - June 15th)
  • Thief (June 16th - June 30th)

On Xbox One, we have:

• Massive Chalice
  • Pool Nation FX (for the third month in a row)

Uh, thanks Microsoft? So, the 360 side is pretty good, Thief only came out last year. But uh, if you missed Pool Nation the last two months on the One, you now have another month to get it, woooooooooooooooooooo.