Awoo.

Safari Logs in me automaticity

Prince Manic the Hedgehog

When I log off form the forum and when I visit the forum again, it auto logs me in without me signing in, I had set Remember me on this computer off.

I don't know if it's the board or my browser or it's cookies. This is really getting kinda annoying to keep constantly deleting the forum's main cookie to keep myself logged off.

When I delete the cookie when I log out and return to the forum it doesn't log me back in by itself. 

So how to stop making Safari log me in on it's own for this forum?

When you first logged into the forum, did Safari ask you to remember the password? You might have said yes and you don't remember but that might be the thing that's causing the problem.

Edited by Blue Wispmas

When you first logged into the forum, did Safari ask you to remember the password? You might have said yes and you don't remember but that might be the thing that's causing the problem.

I had checked it off and it still does it, but it never displays the remember password dialog or something to alert me.

I've had the same issue happen with Firefox just a few days ago. I just went in and deleted my cookies for sonic stadium and ip board stuff and it cleared it right up.

This may be due to two sets of conflicting cookies, and only one set being deleted. As Dashy suggested, wiping all your related cookies manually should do the trick.

I've had the same issue happen with Firefox just a few days ago. I just went in and deleted my cookies for sonic stadium and ip board stuff and it cleared it right up.

That's what I must do I have to goto Preferences>Privacy>Click on Details and search for Sonic Stadium Cookie and remove it.

This may be due to two sets of conflicting cookies, and only one set being deleted. As Dashy suggested, wiping all your related cookies manually should do the trick.

it works with ease I even did tests many times to confirm I don't get logged back in when I visit the forum, there's got to be a glitch with IP boards making this happen.

This happens to me too but it didn't bother me because I'm the only one who uses my devices and I visit SSMB often, so it just saves me having to type in my password every time :P. But I can imagine it would be problematic if you share your PC or want to stay logged out for whatever reason.

• Thumbs Up 1