Lady Soniko

I'll take Sonic R

r u happy noaw that i posted

r u happy noaw that i posted

>r u happy noaw that i posted

>r u happy noaw that i posted

Yes.

• Thumbs Up 1

So... shouldn't you maybe specify a certain size/ format the image has to be? I just think... if you're putting 'em all on a banner, the last thing you need is a load of small, low quality JPGs, right?

Also... as a collaborative effort... I really don't think you shoud take multiple slots right off the bat, no matter how good your ideas are for them. Surely the idea of a collab is to show off the diversity within the fanbase, not just to showboat your own work?

• Thumbs Up 1

So... shouldn't you maybe specify a certain size/ format the image has to be? I just think... if you're putting 'em all on a banner, the last thing you need is a load of small, low quality JPGs, right?

Also... as a collaborative effort... I really don't think you shoud take multiple slots right off the bat, no matter how good your ideas are for them. Surely the idea of a collab is to show off the diversity within the fanbase, not just to showboat your own work?

I've already said large PNG work, not "small low quality JPG's" since not everyone is tech savvy when it comes to image resolution.

As for claiming spots, it's my project that I've already been working on my own when I thought "this would be a good idea to use for the 22nd Art Collab, so why not?" The pieces for secret rings & Black Knight are already complete, the only one that isn't and i've decided to use as My slot is SA2, besides there are plenty of other spots to be taken, and plenty of unlisted games that I can add if there is demand for more.

I've already said large PNG work, not "small low quality JPG's" since not everyone is tech savvy when it comes to image resolution.

As for claiming spots, it's my project that I've already been working on my own when I thought "this would be a good idea to use for the 22nd Art Collab, so why not?" The pieces for secret rings & Black Knight are already complete, the only one that isn't and i've decided to use as My slot is SA2, besides there are plenty of other spots to be taken, and plenty of unlisted games that I can add if there is demand for more.

What I mean is... how large is large? To me, large is around 3000x3000 or bigger, but y'know, not everyone has the same idea.

So if you already have two ideas for things completed, why not just wait and see if anybody else chooses to take those slots? If not, fine, fill 'em up with your own stuff. Just, y'know, give other people a chance to do what they want with what they want.

What I mean is... how large is large? To me, large is around 3000x3000 or bigger, but y'know, not everyone has the same idea.

So if you already have two ideas for things completed, why not just wait and see if anybody else chooses to take those slots? If not, fine, fill 'em up with your own stuff. Just, y'know, give other people a chance to do what they want with what they want.

Hmm, fair enough 3000x3000 sounds like a good standard size, as long as it's in PNG format i'll be able to enlarge it without loss of quality to an extent.

I guess so, I could remove the slots and keep my completed pieces as a back up, guess i'm just panicking because of how the 21st one turned out 6 month too late.

Hmm?

AAAAAHHHH!! I'm torn between Knuckles Chaotix, Secret Rings and Black Knight...

Okay, I'm gonna pick Sonic and the Black Knight because it has a special place in my heart and also features a new and original art style for me to try out.

I imagine you knew I'd show up eventually. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Do I have to redo my entry? D:

'Fraid so Blue D: It's a bit small and loses quality when I enlarge it.

Hmm?

AAAAAHHHH!! I'm torn between Knuckles Chaotix, Secret Rings and Black Knight...

Okay, I'm gonna pick Sonic and the Black Knight because it has a special place in my heart and also features a new and original art style for me to try out.

I imagine you knew I'd show up eventually. lol

*sighs* I guess I can let you have Black Knight...

hate

hatehatehatehate

ugh fine I'll do it again ._.

*sighs* I guess I can let you have Black Knight...

hate

hatehatehatehate

ugh fine I'll do it again ._.

*Pats backs*

Glad to see so many slots taken already though. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Neat. I guess I can save time and tuck my idea for later. That's a load off my back. I wanna see how this banner thing will turn out. If it gets too pricey, consider me in to pitch some cash at ya. :]

• Thumbs Up 2

Try and pass this around to people you think would be in interested, we have so many slots to fill up, so get your arty friends in on the action too!

If I do Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, what style do I have to do it in?

Personally I'd give it a Mario & Luigi twist, but yeah.

I'm most likely gonna do the Mario and Sonic one, if I'm allowed to do the Mario & Luigi style for it.

If not, probably Sonic 4, but again, depending on the style I'm allowed to use. I can't do beautiful CG.

Can I take Sonic CD please ?

One question : as Tails was added in the re-release of the game in 2011, can I add him ?

If I do Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, what style do I have to do it in?

Personally I'd give it a Mario & Luigi twist, but yeah.

I'm most likely gonna do the Mario and Sonic one, if I'm allowed to do the Mario & Luigi style for it.

If not, probably Sonic 4, but again, depending on the style I'm allowed to use. I can't do beautiful CG.

Mario & Luigi sounds like a good style, All you really need to do is Mario & Sonic, what I meant by the style is, you MUST draw Sonic as how he was in his respected game you know Classic Fat Sonic in Sonic 1, CD Styled Japanese Sonic in Sonic CD, American Assface for Spinball etc. Is what I mean, I don't mind you using your own artistic flair.

Can I take Sonic CD please ?

One question : as Tails was added in the re-release of the game in 2011, can I add him ?

I'd prefer you didn't since this is the Original SEGA CD game and not the re-make Download from 2011 :]

Can I do Sawnik Heroes, maybe?

You may! I will be disappointed if you don't corporate the Speed, Power and Flight Logo into it though =P make me proud!

Nice! So what I gotta do is: make my art and PM you once it's done, before the 23 of June? smile.png

BEFORE May, not June but Yes!

what I meant by the style is, you MUST draw Sonic as how he was in his respected game you know Classic Fat Sonic in Sonic 1, CD Styled Japanese Sonic in Sonic CD, American Assface for Spinball etc. Is what I mean, I don't mind you using your own artistic flair.

Mario has black eyes in Mario and Luigi. :c

...Stylistic eye color changes?

Mario has black eyes in Mario and Luigi. :c

...Stylistic eye color changes?

It's not hard to change Mario's eyes from Black to Blue now is it? xD

It's not hard to change Mario's eyes from Black to Blue now is it? xD

It would be, if a bear trap was on your keyboard. XD

I didn't only comment for the sake of that joke. I just wanted to confirm the deadline as I didn't notice one earlier.

We're targeting around May right? Might as well find out how long I get to procrastinate_I-I mean to plan things out and sketch stuff...

>.>

<.<

But seriously, that's more than enough time for me. I'll try to get it done before February.

To the Dan Cave!! 

Ok, I'm gonna put my effort on it, we have plenty of time anyway. Soniko, you said that the Sonics will be in a hub-world kinda of thing, with a white space background, right? This idea is pretty cool, but wouldn't be better if one of the rules was to drawn Sonic in a circle like hub? This way all the drawings will match and look better. But that's just an idea.

Edited by Jango