Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 22nd Anniversary Art Collaboration 2013

Lady Soniko

Oooh! Sorry if I'm misunderstanding and it's already been taken, but may I do Secret Rings please?  I already have a Sonic piece sketched out that would be absolutely perfect for part of it.

Otherwise, I'd be happy to give the Sonic Advance series some love and representation. :)

So how are people getting on with their projects? Updates please!

I have Emerl completely drawn and coloured. Sonic is sketched but everytime I try to colour him, GIMP decides to be a slut and either closes itself or gives me an error.

I'll colour him eventually. Hopefully before Wednesday.

Oooh! Sorry if I'm misunderstanding and it's already been taken, but may I do Secret Rings please?  I already have a Sonic piece sketched out that would be absolutely perfect for part of it.

Otherwise, I'd be happy to give the Sonic Advance series some love and representation. smile.png

Secret Rings is free! 

I have Emerl completely drawn and coloured. Sonic is sketched but everytime I try to colour him, GIMP decides to be a slut and either closes itself or gives me an error.

I'll colour him eventually. Hopefully before Wednesday.

no rush! Just wanted an update

GIMP sounds hot~

• Thumbs Up 2

Secret Rings is free! 

Well. Then sold!

Thanks, I'll certainly try to have it done as soon as possible to meet with the deadline.

• Thumbs Up 1

No more clowning around. I've got a couple of ideas I'm going to experiment with.

Whenever I take part in a collaboration, I often show whomever's in charge the sketch that I completed, before colouring it in. If that's okay with you. I'll use a PM, like you requested.

Now that I have an idea, it shouldn't take long to get it on paper. Assuming I don't get distracted.

• 1 month later...

Guh I promised myself I'd draw my contribution for 2006 by the end of Feb and I just haven't felt in the mood or been busy with my own stuff so uhh... feel free to leave me on the list there in case I am suddenly struck by inspiration but otherwise, if anyone wants Sonic 2006 they can have the slot, no need to ask me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think a lot of you did :v lol

Aw hell with it, Anyone progressed much since I last bumped you?

I forgot I even joined this!

-runs for paper and pencil-

Gee, me too! I was going to do Heroes!

*grabs wacom*

I'm already going to be done with mine, it just that midterms week slowed me down.

I hadn't forgot.

I decided to include the other playable characters and finished sketching two of them already. While being half way through the last character. But now I have a concern that the poses made for the other characters don't match with the already drawn Sonic one, so I'm considering redrawing Sonic before moving to the colouring stage.

Sorry I haven't got mine done yet! I've been sidetracked by uni work! I've got the pose down now so all I have to do is draw up the proper sketch, ink it then lay down some colours.

I've got a fair bit of time on my hands atm so if you need loads of spots filling then throw them at me. Sonic Underground I'll start first.

Ey! I guess I'll join too! Sign me up for the classic masterpiece, Sonic 1! If it's not already taken...

You can indeed have Sonic 1! Make sure draw it classic style!

Sorry I haven't got mine done yet! I've been sidetracked by uni work! I've got the pose down now so all I have to do is draw up the proper sketch, ink it then lay down some colours.

No problem! Thanks for updating me! :D

I've got a fair bit of time on my hands atm so if you need loads of spots filling then throw them at me. Sonic Underground I'll start first.

Got it! I'll put you down as a back up artist if the ends don't meet in the end, nice work btw!

• 2 weeks later...