Awoo.

Sick of the Hate. Am Leaving.

JD!

I know most of you probably won't care, but I'm leaving the forums. There is just SO much hate here it's ridiculous. Truly, this should be an anti-Sonic/Sega forum rather than a fan one. I've been a life long Sonic and Sega fan and am truly disgusted at the amount of bile on these forums. Yes, I know that fans have the right to voice their displeasure with various things, but people on this forum go WAY past that to actually make time to be negative. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives? It's sad and somewhat pathetic.

I'm sure that someone such as Mogtaki will post in incredibly witty insult about me being a baby and not being able to handle criticism of the character and company I've enjoyed for 20 odd years. Honestly, I couldn't care less. The point of this thread is that the mods/ site admin see it and perhaps think about how this forum portrays not only the site it's a part of but Sonic and Sega fans in general. And it's a type of fan I do not with to be associated with. I'll be looking elsewhere for my Sonic/ Sega news.

Ok, now feel free to slander my thoughts and opinions in the juvenile way this forum relishes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shouldn't you have checked out what this place was like before you joined? You would've noticed this "hate" before you even signed up, and then we wouldn't have this issue. Anyway, I wish you well.

Edited by Have a Haden New Year!

I won't stop you from making your decision and I won't slander anyone's good name.

I do admit there's been some hostility here and there but that's dying down. I'm just being the hopeful optimist.

I do hope you'll enjoy whatever journey that unfolds for you. But I suppose you just needed to go out with a bang. I hope you'll come back some day though.

Shouldn't you have checked out what this place was like before you joined? You would've noticed this "hate" before you even signed up.

A bit too late. JD! joined back in 2009.

Edited by Rachel Alucard
  • Thumbs Up 2